PROPHET NO MORE

9EYjF193XReMdle0t_cu2pcqya1LMjQX-FCcLlU1hA9iKUAtzqMo68ddH7bQfxNc7xqaQy-I_79qoKup479VB67rLLOJHS7Q2IzNqMhG0s_ic5NZOr8QHnU594_fzoGfavk-W44VRN5WXsirpSMmRHg

rXSFtLwyncSBpX3LsU6o5mj-JFIJ0B8EH2klQc6H30iV1iESXBCKFqGf0JUPtRjz6qeidIjMNmbJETVl2ISBfvSMIonVhE1heA47kLqtRjW2AfcbLXgWHQW0i7Hr0XjewxVhmPSsSWclUzLSva28iIM

YEAR 164 OF THE SECOND AGE.

22-1-2024
ISSUED BY:

THE KING’S COUNCIL

5xUKwowUH72wSz2KVwOEHgHd4094nLASMlJCx-EeaDjKaDc1Uco2FlXVgMoVjL_zJvJlZWNLzhbCpF3yt04FMvpH0Jku5E-KhnVI6W37RyMdN-xf-6U3vV33Bw7e_AU2jpQtBbO4r1753-nSiFKxeSo
ᛒᚨᛞ
qsXRV-Uv-GfkdSStR3ncmoYITt5Ci6ytDDPpW4_f0AC8KFLAtG3GJio6SN4KTuek9b98Gm6kIDu8ZfRDDvxTuNOGu65cJhOPdsolOYesrm5bxSULoi_OTn1YgmjdBHdm6AzHFYw3h9o-7rckOTbYCHg

ᛞᚹᚨᚱᚡᛖᚾ ᚠᚨᛁᛏᚺ ᚱᛖᚠᛟᚱᛗ

YOTH BRATHMORDAKIN NA YOTH URGUAN

ᛁᛟᚦ ᛒᚱᚨᚦᛗᛟᚱᛞᚨᚲᛁᚾ ᚾᚨ ᛁᛟᚦ ᚢᚱᚷᚢᚨᚾ 

With regards to the status of da Kirkja Dverga, the sects of the dwarven faith, the High Prophet of the Grand Kingdom of Urguan, and other associated concerns.

5xUKwowUH72wSz2KVwOEHgHd4094nLASMlJCx-EeaDjKaDc1Uco2FlXVgMoVjL_zJvJlZWNLzhbCpF3yt04FMvpH0Jku5E-KhnVI6W37RyMdN-xf-6U3vV33Bw7e_AU2jpQtBbO4r1753-nSiFKxeSo

The dwarven faith is as old as our beards, having been given in prophecy to our progenitor himself; Urguan Silverbeard. Yemekar the Godsmith, the Brathmordakin and their paragons predate almost every other faith of descendants. Yet despite this prestigious pedigree, it has never had the high administrative force associated with organized religion (as found in the Church of the Cross and the Keepers of the Flame).

Most recently in Urguani culture, we have had a growth of faith with the restoration of the Fourth Grand Kingdom. This growth was not however led by a single unifying force, but rather by elders from across the board fostering their own traditions across multiple different sects. In most recent years especially it has reached its zenith; and we witness nearly one in five clans claiming to have their own cult separate from the average dogma.

There have been far more religious leaders of Urguan who have existed as part of cults and sects than there have been any dedicated to a unifying dogma. They have had participation in either the Hefrumm Seers, the Mountain Seers, the Rhun Oathed, the Cult of the Mask, or the Cult of Kjellos. Sometimes when I wake up in the morning, I wonder if I might start a new religious cult by accident.

Therefore the office of the High Prophet shall be declared null and void, and da Kirkja Dverga shall become a council of all religious leaders of the dwarves to be presided over by the office of the Obsidian Throne.

NARVAK OZ URGUAN

NARVAK OZ BRATHMORDAKIN

Signed,

Sigrun ‘Undeadslayer’ Stonehammer
Grand King of Urguan,
Clan Father of The Stonehammers, 

Priest of Dungrimm,  Hero of Dungrimm,
Three-Time Grand Champion of Urguan.

6uZU72GgTTPQ6E74c3bhiVazGRgcMdKIiCpFF_8BIqQmYzXnqiavilPXGDTyKkB_bPHCA_EULn5mATnJ1Cv5lEl3wmXX3DEvouIksTnK9d-2E161d26BJuQHc_D7cNjdTLiPj3L22CeYiSJVEdVs6DY

Jorvin, son of Kazrin, son of Gardath, son of Osram, son of Koryk, son of Kazraden son of Skalf, son of Gotrek, son of Urguan, Lord of Gotrek’s Folk, Clan-Father of Elder Clan Starbreaker, Holder of the Book of Grudges, High Reckoner of Urguan, Priest of Dungrimm, Grand King Emeritus, Founding Councillor of the Fourth Grand Kingdom of Urguan, Conqueror of the Voidspawn Photania, Conqueror of the Korvassa, Slayer of the Traitor-Aengul, Gazardiel, Hero of the Brathmordakin

Lurdoic Irongut,

Grand Ambassador, 

Guild Lord of the Mining Order of Eternal Prosperity

Balor Ireheart

Military Advisor

Grelu Irgard,
Grand Marshal of Urguan,
Clanfather of Clan Irgard,
son of Greldyn, son of Jorik.

Bostone Grimgold

Grand Steward

j_fxYq2lFGmBq1iAM5L-YvFgZGfLoZxgxULR4PrwGCBHeC-WC8GgCwrpyasJrGD85dU0ErQfHH10Is9PG4a3cuHiObQeUVajlsUWxh4ZI6LMthx4GEh9VJUugIccqwp1I1O5wvsgdVTUAL8v_vQsEaw

Thazzaer shakes his head in disappointment. "Da Kirkja Dverga is an institution as old and prestigious as Urguan itself. Never has it's autonomy been violated in such a way. I disagree with most of what Alaric preaches, but the kingdom government has no right to enforce it's will upon the holy clergy with such disregard for tradition... Cults, denominations, rivalries, disunity. There is but one true faith and it is none of those listed"

"State and religion should be seperate. Believe this could go very poorly. Hopefully things can be changed for the better before it does." Agnar states shaking his head in disagreeance to the missive.

Darek Irongrinder looked over the missive with a curious face, commenting upon it to his golem "An interestin decision, I agree that the clergy has certainty lacked competency since the days of Norli. So perhaps it is time for a change in course."