IN SEARCH OF DOCTORS

40ehnjisdB_BKXhAcMqxsQdaACSe7jdw1h_qNaGLVjBWCOvolHC3o0zmMljI6qeC1ICwwojRAh2IRYe0KVtneRcIEcKYPMUrmoROZ5ZvYI96XAX5cWEioWfK9f2Cwv2DWOJb067_F0QAqEX09SiBwQo       

IN SEARCH OF DOCTORS

Mattia Bishop Tyra; AUDITOR OF THE TRIBUNAL

rknXXjL_5xLCXmzZfkEG9iaeaMAuO-GyKjiS3nqDfVmxKa3dsb6-jI7daGJJse8_GwgdL1ME-CoQPEqHhbkQmxMkUSz6h02NCLnRjFqGhBpo7nvHw8KLhbD1Ajg8RuQLxloMEt2sDT4N-mbYU9fkevE

I.

To the PIOUS LAITY, I humbly come before you all in search of Doctors and practitioners of botanist alchemia. I must find the wordly cure to a perverted, daemonic affliction. Those who believe their skills to be worthy must send a bird to the seat of Tyria with haste!

Doctors and practisioners who prove useful to this endeavour will be rewarded greatly with a hefty mina sum and good standing with the Mother Church. 

Infirmia sine fide

hultasuna sinetsiz

Weakness without Faith

Spoiler

SEND ME A BIRD @ VATICANFAN1 TO THE PERSONA BISHOP MATTIA!!! OR COME FIND ME IN BALIAN. 

PLEASE ALL DOCTOR RPERS I NEEEEEEEED YOU I'LL PAY!!!!

The Assistant Head Physician of Petra turned to her mentor, "Hmmm. Perhaps we should send a letter?" Marisol handed her the missive, "Or we could talk to the Queen about it?" @carebear

*A metal raven flies to the good bishop!*

For it is He who has given to us the means to ease ALL burdens... ALL curses....

Praise be unto the Owynssiah, and the mighty Most High. May we all be purified as He.

Calla von Theonus took the missive that was handed to her. As she read it over, she nodded. "I'll speak to Catherine at once, then I'll send a letter. I am a fan of stopping daemonic afflictions." The Head Physician chuckled, then sat at her desk to begin penning a letter.

Spoiler

OOC: I'll send a letter in game when I get home from my vacation in 2 days :)

The Ratchemist (Rat alchemist) Spuds looks on at the note as he sat on his dragon-like horde. He dug around as he pulled out a mason jar and a few herbs that he examined “Yep.” The musin comments “It’s time to get back on the road to Balian and bring out the big one.” With that comment made he set the needed items aside and went back to basking on a high pile of possessions 

Edited by Turbo_Dog

tLGcCL0MC5h-HpzulDqzjcARXBuCm3NU2KO0N-UHpTobgsPvYp9J_GoWjGDLuOxViYGX2f1G03ChdD3rO-4t3ytP6TUUL58HdqrrrSsQcziLtXp7YuuojUaOuTTbVYKviW3utgaN0QP-7TtVEDO4OQE 

IN SEARCH OF A CURE

Penned by the

QUEEN OF HAENSE

On this 23rd day of Joma ag Umund of 513 E.S.

Greetings and good day to you, Bishop Mattia of the Holy Mother Church. It has been twelve years that I have sought a cure to this aforementioned affliction, but with little luck. I am a practicing physician of the Hospital of St. Amyas and have seen firsthand how gravely this affliction affects the people of Aevos; thus, the time for collaboration is nigh. Should you require my assistance, please send me a bird at your earliest convenience.

IV JOVEO MAAN,

Her Royal Majesty, Amaya of Venzia, Queen-consort of Hanseti and Ruska, Princess-Consort of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duchess-Consort of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margravine-Consort of Korstadt, Rothswald, and Vasiland, Countess-Consort of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, Toruv, Valdev, and Werdenburg, Viscountess-Consort of Varna, Baroness-Consort of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Venzia and Astfield, Lady of the Westfolk, et cetera.

Gerard kneels reverently before the altar, the flickering candlelight casting dancing shadows upon his armored form. With unwavering devotion, he clutches the ornate Lorraine cross, its cool metal pressed firmly into his palm, a symbol of his unwavering faith. His voice trembles with fervor as he speaks the prayer, each word laden with heartfelt passion.

"Dear Heavenly Father, Creator of all, we come before You in humble supplication, seeking Your divine mercy and grace for those afflicted by the vile curse that plagues our brethren. We beseech You, O LORD, to look upon Your suffering children with compassion and provide them relief from this malevolent affliction.

Saint Amyas of Yore, Patron Saint of Medicine, Healing, Botany, and Wild Herbs, we invoke your intercession on behalf of those who bear the weight of this curse. We ask that you guide the hands and hearts of healers, that they may discover a cure and bring solace to the afflicted. May your divine influence inspire them to devote their talents and knowledge to this noble cause.

Heavenly Father, grant us the strength to endure and the wisdom to conquer this scourge. Shower Your divine healing light upon those who suffer, alleviating their pain and torment. May your divine guidance lead us to a future free from the shadow of this curse, where Your light shines eternally.

In Your Holy Name, we pray. Amen."

"vell... Da... I have seen how to alleviate the greatest ob all of the curses of the Fleshlord. Of da Betrayer... May da good pater Adeptus, and da abbot Ferrus share their old lector lore... For the most high has given us the means, we must serve only as his tools... Hail Progress..." An acolyte, once horribly afflicted, breathes harshly through his gasmask. Signing the cross. Praying for their success. 

Vukosav got out a jar filled with leeches "I know the answer to this one, I must immediately bring it to these poor, uneducated souls!" and with that, he walked off, hopefully he will find Balian unlike last time...

Hailing from Norland, the ONLY Canonist in all of Norland found the missive. "Sounds like something I could try to assist with. Perhaps I'll bring Io as well. Could be a fun family outing to use our combined Alchemical and Medicine prowess."