✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧ Happy One Year!

UniBearse

February 3, 2023 was the day I posted my application for LOTC and since then I've continuously met great people and a lot of Oppurtunites to focus on freelancing!

It is time for the almighty questions! I don't really know how you do this sort of stuff and was just recommended to do one. 

bring it on...

┬┴┬┴┤•ᴥ•ʔ├┬┴┬┴

Who are the people that you've met that gave you opportunities to grow your character's story? Like which characters have you met that really impacted how your character turned out?

Am I your favorite birdie?

since bird @MockingbirdArt gets to ask, I'm also gonna ask, Am i your favorite rabbit?

What brought you to LOTC, funny bard?

What's been one of your favorite RP moments so far?

Which one of your characters that you play is your favorite?

Who is your favorite purple bard and why is it Ilaria?

Where do you get your inspiration to write and or draw from, of anywhere?

3 hours ago, JTMedea said:

Who are the people that you've met that gave you opportunities to grow your character's story? Like which characters have you met that really impacted how your character turned out?

That would be when I started to be part of the Nor'asath community, namely @Gaea_Foundation, @Creete, and @ThatFunkyBunch they were the driving force that led Glorier into the spiritual path, even the bard path due to finding out the spirit of Brimztra.

3 hours ago, MockingbirdArt said:

Am I your favorite birdie?

you're the best Rainbow lorikeet!

3 hours ago, JTMedea said:

since bird @MockingbirdArt gets to ask, I'm also gonna ask, Am i your favorite rabbit?

hmm idk about that chief, I've not seen you be a rabbit yet.

2 hours ago, PestyWarlock said:

What brought you to LOTC, funny bard?

It's actually my good friend @Pixicat! she's the very reason I found out about this server and the person who I thank for all the attention I get from my art, if not for her you will not see me here.

2 hours ago, UnBaed said:

What's been one of your favorite RP moments so far?

Which one of your characters that you play is your favorite?

Who is your favorite purple bard and why is it Ilaria?

Where do you get your inspiration to write and or draw from, of anywhere?

- My most memorable RP moment and the once that is still vivid to me is the time we had a bard class in that human nation during Almaris, the impromptu band playing and wisp summon was the greatest still for me!

- Glorier is always going to be my favorite child, I was not thinking of getting extra characters at all and wanted to be committed to this person.

- Illaria is the very bard that I wanted to befriended when I first met her, the fact she has that cool guitar is a bonus. I just love her design and I hopefully get to RP with her more! (fun fact she is the reason that Glorier and his wife live in the beach town!)

- I mostly get the inspiration spontaneously, when I'm listening to music or just randomly thinking of scenarios in my head AND THEN STASH THEM IN THE VAULT TO BE WIPS FOREVER!!!

Why. Why did you kill those people Unni. Those innocent people, they did nothing wrong. The screams Unni, why!

3 hours ago, Rebellionlife said:

Whats the name Unni / unibearse come from?

I kid you not, it is because I saw a facebook meme of different ways to use the word 'BEAR' in puns, I thrived that post and the term unibearse/universe stuck to me.

7 minutes ago, ClassyDryad said:

Why. Why did you kill those people Unni. Those innocent people, they did nothing wrong. The screams Unni, why!

Those silly mortals deserve the fate that had befallen onto them, one must not be too cocky in dealing with the entity of a beast with fur tainted with a diluted red.

Why do you find minion memes funny?

34 minutes ago, Turbo_Dog said:

Why do you find minion memes funny?

11741213_870329509687410_720186874744849 

Who is your favorite student? 🤔