A CALL TO ACTION FOR THE PEOPLE OF HAENSE

The aforementioned Archlich tread upon soil in a light frolic. It danced around a decorated coffer, humming with malefic energy as it spake, "It's already too late."

"Fake news," commented a Haenser peasant named Trucker. "He's definitely ill, the Mainstream Haensi Media said so."

"Damn," Is all Brother Vasyl had to comment for a moment. He ripped one of those missives off the tree and took them with him as a souvenir. "I trust Haense a lot evil but this... this seems a bit far-stretched. Not to say I think someone is making up stories... though- it would make a good one! Maybe I should write missives about the King of Aaun actually being Azdromoth? I bet that would sell..." Yet, he decided against either and went back to honest farming.

37 minutes ago, femurlord said:

The aforementioned Archlich tread upon soil in a light frolic. It danced around a decorated coffer, humming with malefic energy as it spake, "It's already too late."

(How do I upvote something twice? :3 :3 :3)

Edited by Karina

Bishop Villorik narrowed his eyes pensively as he crossed the flyer in the square.

It was only yesterday that he had heard the first inkling of rumours of Darkspawn, and he had barely begun his investigation.

I must hurry, the Warpriest resolved with tight eyes, before the truth is lost to Shadow or fervour. His mail creaked as he trudged off; he could not afford to have events outpace the Light's truth.

Is there fire, he wondered, or merely smoke?

Markus Sarkozic wonders if Aleksandr was enjoying his Carrion history too much, and sought to emulate the possession of Yakov. Though Markus was hesitant to endorse such treachery if true, he did appreciate a fellow enjoyer of History and gave Aleksnadr a thumbsup.

"Surely this man is the King of Ruska!"

Ser Garen had no knowledge of meeting an Archlich when he had accompanied the King. Upon burning any copies of the missive he could find, he began his investigation.

Anatoliy found a copy during one of his long walks around the Valdev slums. His eyes traced over the words - but he hadn't care for their message.

"I tell people time and time again.. Remain faithful to the Truth. But Haense abandoned the truth a long time ago.."

He returned home, taking the copy of the missive and presenting it to his beloved wife. He said nothing more, but the Baron of Verskaya, The Baron of Haense, had always believed in one thing: Haense was nothing without the People.

@Lirinya

1 minute ago, Caedis said:

He returned home, taking the copy of the missive and presenting it to his beloved wife.

"This is baffling," the Godunov woman stated as she read the missive over. She shook her head and tutted under her breath, "ea did ne expect this to be truth.. it sounds like a bizzare childrens story."

“The history of the Carrion line is steeped in both madness and sorcery.” Hummed a black-draped Necromancer with a broken cackle. 

Brother Rainier of The Order of Saint Jude skims through the missive, signing the lorraine. "No wonder his daughter in law would not submit to a darkspawn test. The whole family has forsaken their faith. GOD is surely frowning apon such heathens."

The Machinepriest Father Adeptus toiled to construct the manufactorum... Striking bolt and steel together, he was more than aware of the lingering impurities in this hive city... For the demons manifesting in its walls must come from somewhere, and his investigations have been more than thorough... He signs the cross, and prays for the parish. Casting another metal crow with a message programmed.

"Just as in the song of the Holy OWYNSSIAH... Recitation... 21 At once the darkness was cast out by a sword ablaze, and there GOD spoke to Owyn. 22 “You stand before me in the waters of Gamesh, Owyn, Son of Godwin, Son of Horen. 23 Your people cry out for justice and purity."

@DancingZebra267

Edited by SteppeNomad

"This is the king who called us.. An accursed culture?" A Heartlander youth asked from the comfort of his tavern work within Numenost. He seemed angered more than amused by the news of the allegations!

A military governor of a village deep in the cuts of a great shadow war against the dark forces of Gashadokuro threw his bento box across his meeting room in rage for the automaton servant to clean up while the man yelled across his home.

”SHINJIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!”