The Agreement to Destroy That & Those Which Disrupts the Veil

Spoiler

[!]

Fliers are proudly pinned across the City-State of Hohkmat, as couriers ride late into the night to deliver a copy across the Northern Lands - Celia’nor receives an excess of copies. 

Steel your resolve.

D5cCFmApQ9rMRc7wnN5cHTVrSHLwxA2GOJko74IHXERhFEH_Wr03NXfbeyXPKsyqcjes8xXI132Ps0PFi68X5Xd4yJ8JMYSJNDw-lXAwvhk__zadWXDS64cvLGkgLbUcrT7_4DstPjhXbVnDdhUeo7YNB08HfrZmoTCiwWxZWJV4S5LqtcHX5STFsMs78wtWz9Urq4g0cPFXlsVbH549tg8u3w2c4fTjRXzrrfyfOkSrHUVQt8kMBC74CBSs5D2mFytypqbQdC9YEHbEoucWLf7bsMtQ9eM4mtUVM2tEkcitOI

In the late days of the month, the Lord-Magister of Paradox was alerted to the formation of a new Tear within the Material. After some precursory investigation, the search area has been narrowed to the Lands of Celia’nor. After extension and urgently organized conversations between the Lord-Magister and Councilor Laerdya, a temporary agreement has been decided upon, to resolve this rapidly developing and extremely important matter. As it stands, Celia’nor as a whole remains innocent of this particular Tear, and as such, the Magi of Paradox and its Lord-Magister Watcher, Haus, intend to render their aid to the extent such a catastrophe requires.

Tvjy4kEQ7U0E4eb0lSZI6qISSGPk2qX0QXIuG0-F8b7i053dGv5HzkOj-zhhaBu91mBldye_wq_6lswktJ69HX_0SsFUdUjq4qC0o854jJ-ns0FmT4mAQeRk0ldzocnaIyyeuBPZaMjpnR1vU0p45_U

Section I

The Agreement To Destroy That & Those Which Disrupt The Veil, (Henceforth referred to as “The Agreement”) Shall compose of two parties - One Half shall be led by the Lord-Magister Haus and Archdruid Elenora, and be composed of Four Magi of Paradox of their choosing. One Half shall also be led by the Celia’norian Councilor Laerdya, and be composed of Five Celia’norians of her choosing. 

In total, The Agreement shall compose of Twelve (12) Members, and function as one cohesive element operating under the Authority of the Lord-Magister of Paradox and the Governing Council & Crown of Celia’nor, and any powers herein invested into The Agreement. The Agreement currently operates under the joint leadership of Lord-Magister Haus, Archdruid Elenora, and Celia’norian Councilor Laerdya.

Section II

The parties in question are granted emergency powers to locate and seal the Tear that has been opened. These powers include, but are not limited to:

• Search any location within Celia’norian Land, with or without the agreement of the land or property owners - a reasonable attempt should be made to contact or otherwise secure agreement to avoid undue damages.  

• Destroy and otherwise render inert any Voidal Constructs, including Obelisks, for the duration of The Agreement.

• Question any who are suspected of knowing anything about the Tear, using any reasonable means required to gather information they suspect an individual or individuals possess.

• Temporarily seize an individual or individuals’ land or property, including the destruction of existing locks, in the extreme event said individual or individuals prove hostile or unreasonably resistant to The Agreement’s request for Searches and Questioning.

Section III

The Leadership may grant individuals with helpful knowledge, skills, capabilities or otherwise usefulness to temporary membership in The Agreement, allowing them the same rights and privileges as a normal member. Temporary agreements must specify the duration of such membership and the option for renewal. 

Section IV

This Agreement’s duration will run until the Tear in question is closed, after which further discussion can occur to renew this agreement with the Royarch of Celia’nor, Illthrak Ibarellan and the Lord-Magister of Paradox of the Magocracy of Hohkmat, or whomever is delegated to handle the matter by the Lord-Magister

Tvjy4kEQ7U0E4eb0lSZI6qISSGPk2qX0QXIuG0-F8b7i053dGv5HzkOj-zhhaBu91mBldye_wq_6lswktJ69HX_0SsFUdUjq4qC0o854jJ-ns0FmT4mAQeRk0ldzocnaIyyeuBPZaMjpnR1vU0p45_U

To the Watchers around the world, drifting aimlessly without purpose - Heed this call. Make yourself and your intention to share your part of this Burden you carry known to the Lord-Magister or Councilor, and you will find your skills put to use for the betterment of the world. Seek a Temporary Membership within The Agreement today by seeking out Haus or Laerdya.

Seek a Temporary Membership within The Agreement today by seeking out Haus or Laerdya.

aGThGEICkLb4YyLePQhIbK2OvNdYWUv_5BNm6ydbKoyCYELmeTJ7pk9iT90c6qejRt_eeno3eBLf64VpQM3pP6e3IyKN3yS5149ebu19NMK-I9l3gMAO1mEfoyfCouoIPi75cANPUxT8sstLRrddGrQ

8BYf1Nm3V4tZe3Mn2_DigcZOr4xV0iB8MgwogdqwklKdVKFRZnIxEz355C3Hp6_xEwZ0nqVayjEwAtKborRI7ZHrMZJ3SSpSfbgL4KMk-wAMUzRgm_ou5SLxnoLAv5k8Ee7_CKh-fZA081G5u7_fDkg

Lord-Magister, Dr. Haus 

Master of the Ziggurat of Hohkmat, Watcher of the Veil

tGwxZx8SiUpxnTvXjBkCXEyFz2oVfrrziQloXOI6l9pAVv7dcK7AK5UYkXSqvkQuwvKbSFFfp6pQNVkUVHVqnx_MQvFY4fQi4WUDChJwSPPCG2lhR8Dygsm0Jpkh3HmtT3_QTTTnptcWiM1gq26k9tE

Laerdya

Councilor of Celia’nor

9ueL5OHA_woKI5L02KFdhmu92nonPMhy5xOuoIBd1OqS0b7KiQ0R-Bkf4ezLXd-_zZ6Fhqbh6iqhJGgRRAp0M79_YiEl1ZlbYnwiZazdennZ8_EEOMVVymdYWp7jkfv12cQx1gK-Dn4Wmzb0CqRtzW0

Elenora Divadri

The Scorpion Druid, Archdruid of the Asul’Fiyem, Pillar of the Moon, Heirophant of the Druidic Order

3J9HFaXWV4dzO1AD7m1e3QiTVfn_FqiA80WEhJKqk065N1Yzy2sWoMeku55PK1OOviYn5W5M77VNQAhF5BJ8V0y4gHwpbGd14bSy5gP6ziI_GyhJfa5zC7iRcEeVIO9odFcgIZIAKhK7mlWela5VW8g
Kimichi

Apprentice to the Vizier of Wind, Watcher of the Veil

Laerdya prepares to find the Tear..

Spoiler

Laerdya's Live reaction when Haus came to the gates and explained there was a Tear in Celia'nor.
1697843212_ASecondTear.thumb.png.eb643cf112ae3b6b21d8b116d8d743e0.png

Arthur considers joining for a moment, and then remembers. Better things to do. . .

The Grand Magister cradles his fingers within his ominous ziggurat, he stares among the Magister thrones within , particularly at the throne of Haus "Paradox has been busy as of late. Fetch my apprentices...." he says to one of the aspirants at his side.

A scholar stares at Laerdya from within the Celian library as if to say something, to make that request. He stays there, articulating and plotting out what exactly he was going to say. (Probably) 

"I will arrive into the High-Hells scaled and horned!" Gashadokuro, the source of all problems, laughed while hovering over a great rift in reality that rippled lavishly.

Stood within Celia'nor, the Scorpion Druid taps her metal fingers lightly onto her hip, her wooden fingers clutching a ancient compass. With a small flick of her wrist the object was rendered open, the needle rapidly spinning with no direction to gather. Elenora sighed gently as she closed it once more, shoving it into her pocket.

"Vile."

Elerínas gaze fell upon one of the flyers as she was about to head out for another trip. Adjusting her bag she leaned closer to read through it. "One of those hmm?" She murmured straightening her posture again, before she took her leave.

"Why do these things always happen, while I am on travels?" Raziel wondered. "Alas..."

Celia reads one of the fliers in Hokmath, letting out a sigh before speaking half sarcastically "I hope they have fun and it all goes well..."

An icon of Sin prepares a small device for a smaller construct.

"
You should have faced me willingly Laedyra. I told you. I will take everything from you."