WARRANT FOR THE OTTERSNAKE

_Jandy_

OFFICIAL WARRANT FOR THE IMMEDIATE ARREST OF MINTO'LUR

13th of The Amber Cold, 167 S.A.

_x7FbRtLhUHSeppIXZKNyTXJMO9wrRkuy0MJdDjMbuz2rRUysz18Cs31mGBvb0tcrVO3uX8P5ZtpglcmcjTv4SO6iEhktiX5TNT-ReySdejoO9pWz3Tz0WQB03h6gHZj3N4sffJLg6HIA5Qpz_8rqnE

By mandate of the resilient Rex Grommash, the Hordespeaker-

Dominus Minto'Lur is to be arrested under the following charges:

- SECRECY

- OATHBREAKING

- DECEPTION

- DRUIDRY

- INFERNAL OCCULTISM

Minto, the halfling, is to be arrested and confined within the Underkrug until the time of his trial. This trial is to be deferred from the Rex to the representatives of the Shamanic Lodge, thus conducted by the sagacious Motsham Madoc'Lur.

Henceforth Minto'Lur's appointed responsibilities, obligations, and privileges as Dominus of the Horde are totally suspended.

The trial of the Otter Druid, Minto Townsend, Elder of Lur, will be a private affair of The Shamanic Lodge. Witnesses called upon for testimony must be approved by Motsham Madoc'Lur.

If you would like to submit evidence or personally testify in this trial please send a letter or convene with either Madoc'Lur or Grothzark'Dom. 

~ Amul guide us. ~

Would read the missive after he had read the report on Minto'Lur he would be stunned that the druid halfling had made it so far in the hordes goverment without this being brought up. "It could really be latz own bruddahz can neber truzt aneh azh."

Edited by olpx

Kezmur, upon reading the missive, thought something was awry. He would start rallying his klan to talk to the rex. Minto would not be disposed of by a lodge who answered to no one.

"T'is ain' good." says Mimosa Applefoot, somehow weirdly involves with both matters concerning the Shamanic Lodge and Minto at the same time.

The Elder of the Lur Clan reads the news with surprise and shock. The article calls for the arrest of the Clan Honorary, and as he reads through the charges, a realization slowly dawns on him. He decides to seek out Madoc'Lur, who has closer contact with the honorary made fugitive by order of the Rex.

"I hold knowledge of this... I will come before the ayatollah madoki and we will know it true and real."

A lad of the sacred band descends the mountain. Is it finally time for the lads to let all know what is true?

"Kould thiz be? Our minto a liar ahg decievur..." Fagh trusted the lodge, but couldn't believe those allegations to be true.

Something felt very off for him about this affair.

“Private affair? Bosh…” The blind beastman grumbled. “I ‘ope they understand why e’d be keepin’ it a secret… Minto loves th’ ‘Orde. S’posse I oughtta bird Mr. Motsham— can someun’ get me a paper n’ scribe this?” He called out to his Edict entourage. “Wanna make sure this un’ is legible.

The King of the Wee read the warrant with a disappointed sigh. "Shoul' harm come tae Minty our kin will beh friends no more. Add 'tat tae t' court record."

The Motsham would draw a large cross over this missive in red paint, indicating the warrant would be completed. "Due to the results ob da trial, this warrant zhall no longer stand as a verdict has been reached regarding da fate of Minto'Lur."