On Kaethul, their association with darkspawn & recent events.

Karina

"Ehhh? That was your affiliation after all?"

. . .

Az'rekash reads the missive and thinks of Sermi slightly angrily, and then goes back to being evil.

"I say we crucify the both of them." Sigmar declared brazingly.

A pale, honey-eyed elfess would click her tongue in disappointment, folding up a missive found in the midst of her wanderings,

"There are often accusations of such a nature thrown about, especially among Magi. But for one to claim to be dark themselves, accusing another, and further absolving her council? It is a more trustworthy testimony than most."

A bitter smile would creep across her lips,

"Ambition and greed creates the worst of us. I saw much potential in you - it is a shame you cannot even mask your own affairs. I did tell you, Yera."

"Watch yourself, Girl."

tPy5jSKKxAVrapmU_MBQIBud1-SABteBalIITwb1fnfJG2ixHWmNjuw70Acz4A3ZFX8Px8aS32DAFit11LWGwfGwhLFcDVPTcF1tiiQOs6G2Cw1NrUA6Is4A2diFyMsun_Y3Js4LppETDKo249JqVyQ

FY6n_zYdaEOxiaA4iogydIvC8kOsj-LD078O2qzd36EBqwS7-xq-TOhJk9NI4fo0pAUrwocgQPk7muO11Tfzce4uoVQ17r0xwJgBbP3Mfo8KXlC3N4na83X_HVIPGcvaHofs5l295eCkzaq2GX9WzB4

The winds carried a wayward missive up high off the silver-states mountainside, before being clutched by a metallic croak. Held between his gauntlet, and behind gangly robes, the Aengul of Justice read. 

“. . .”

Silently, he turned to face east. As the breadth of his wings stretched outwards, besmirched in glorious flames, he made off into the sky. There would be justice to come. 

Sydney, quite frankly, is not surprised. He simply blinks. He doesn't trust Sermi for her word, but this seems... relatively accurate. 

As selfish as it is, though, he likes his position, even though he only ever accredited it to Athri, never Yera. He can't exactly speak out against her either, or it'd undo the years of trying to seem harmless. 

Sydney is not a traitor. He does not plan on being a traitor. But he decides to ignore this altogether until the situation with you-know-who, mister "shadows and destruction of all who you love," the thing that may end up having to be the get-along-shirt for Caelia and Balian, is overwith.

Upon horseback, a brunette woman with a red cloak, fair complexion and icy blue eyes reads the missive; eyes widening at the naming of an individual before she would release a cackle. Her frigid hand would gently graze the missive before she takes an aggressive hold of it; tearing it down from the wall and shoving it into the saddle bag on her horse. 

"Oh Sarryn... Seems we have much to discuss; especially in these days where people are slandering your name." 

The woman's flesh cracked slightly, the fog rolling off of her in that warmer climate. She'd flip the reigns and ride off to send a letter.

As Usamea roamed through the realms, her gaze fell upon the descendants, each caught up in their own affairs. Among the notices adorning the board, one proclamation seized her attention.

"I bear witness to the sight of the undead form of Yera Silveira, her unholy connection with Lanree Cerusil beyond doubt, a product of the nefarious influence of Iblees." She noted

In reply, Usamea pinned her response

"Exterminate her and her abominable sanctuary."

The High Keeper is upset.

Caeso would be reading over the missive one late night in his office, slowly he would let out of sight. Grabbing the bottle of wine and taking a swig of it, he would then reread a missive before rubbing his eyes. "I need to talk to Manius about this" he would then run out of his office in search of Manius.

"A known demon is trying to smear my name." Yera deadpans. "Well whatever."

"Sermi, the same Shadowspawn to have had a hand in the murder of our Queen?" remarked Father Rhys

Valindra smiled a dark, menacing smile, ordering a scribe to craft her a copy of the missive, which she then pinned to her fridge.

Naya Barakat Al-Jabir holds the missive in gloved hand. Rememberance comes to her, a soft hum in her throat. She reads it once... then twice. Thrice, before the missive is gingerly folded in her hands. She tucks it into her pack, alongside other missives -some so old they near crumble at touch- safely cradled in the leather. "No doubt. Yera will deny, as always. But she cannot forever... Trouble on every end these days."

Naya grabs a couple more, perhaps to distribute, then continues on. She keeps what she knows to herself, for now. She isn't a traitor, Yera still grants her a place to live, though not close as they were once. But still, Naya remembers.

A lonesome, handsome, cherished bard by the name of Godwin Maiheiuh takes up the missive in hand after finding it clinging to life at a nearby pond. A quick work of straightening and the paper is read without much difficulty.

Within the echoing halls of the Amethyst Amphitheater, laughter can be heard. Cackling, snorting, uproarious laughter... those who pass by may be disturbed by such a raucous and brazen display of nervousness.

"I theorized once..." The bard squeaks out between fits of giggling, "But perhaps love is blind..."

A murmurous chuckle can be heard pinging off the nearby amethyst crystals that line the halls of the amphitheater... creating small murmurs of laughter themselves.

"O' Overlord... my Overlord... in the dark I cannot be..."