United under the stars

Kj7VHxCtXx0p6q4phQ5gJWsKRAiAfmh4PiYutVbuPo_-WeitFbiJ3-Pm2b3H6NzdFAivs28T1zqgfY3J7gBgPSPKfvq0wkCJlMQT36mZvnxIb7qj4fGzqqEa_m8-lZfFuyTH5KqvENjw_j-7AO-yTWw nXxOq88bqAaQeKY5BwpW5rI9kKqvGa4DrQZWgRGWrmqBauCYvIitgjGkHxaeKhIoJ1efUYFimL7AXKswovijJOwwHg5cBcMh53dsgtdJ3kZo6Fo5daMIDQM68XH6HMc5WvqsI6trJSQRJZmgJiHnw2o

p4PEWf6iVlX7XebwGJJi0OfUDPxz-AawGxjffTbkP-6WUx2rL3cTgkO8hmtDunjPp_7Xfbl-0_JF4AYXJxQvRPmoX9LjY64WAwf-WIo8O034QvvdM6esRd1JLI6BIzVWP-coIwtl1hGrjOL3vxtW5AU

ilMaehr'sae Ilkun'ehya”

TABLE OF CONTENTS

SECTION I: THE MESSAGE
SECTION II: THE OFFICIAL ARTICLES
SECTION III: AN OATH

I- A MESSAGE TO THE ATMORICE TALONII.

I, Adelia of House Atmorice, Archon of my family believe that if we do not collect our lost kin, we will vanish. Disregarded by history and those that oversee it.  Atmorice and Fenn return, we will be remembered. It is time that we stopped waiting to be rescued and took action for ourselves. In the past we were valiant forgers of fate, our footsteps were heard from across the realms.

Lest we forget that it was the fenn who fought with Celia’nor, it was the fenn who joined in building a foundation for such a prosperous nation. And such, we return, with the same vigour our ancestors held. 

We will be seen and our footsteps will be heard. I, archon of Atmorice declare that it is this very family that should lead the future of fenn, as the task has been failed by all others; and so, return, atmorice. Under this banner we shall revive our name, and rejoin Celia’nor in this prosperous future.

II- THE ARTICLES

ARTICLE I: RECOGNITION FROM THE CELIAN REALM
Atmorices under the liege of Adelia, is recognized as an official Celia’norian Talonii and a potential for Laurir rank. The Crown shall recognize their legitimate Fennic heritage and their adoption into Celian Society. While having Adelia as the Archon (fennic title)/ Laurir (Celian title) of the Atmorice.

ARTICLE II: IT’S RIGHT

Recognized Adelia Atmorice as the true Laurir and Archon of House Atmorice. Any who challenge will have the backing of the Celian Realm. For its ruler shall be chosen by Adelia and her predecessor.

ARTICLE III: PROTECTION
The Atmorice will be granted protection under Celia’norian law as any other Talonii recognized by the realm. They have the right to be armed and have the Celia’diraar to work with them.

III- THE OATH

And so to, the Atmorice swear that life will not be dictated by archaic past. A new age, a new atmorice.
The Atmorice promise a future of redemption that the past fenn claimed and never delivered. The Atmorice promise a future of protection that the princedom never gave. The Atmorice swear an oath that from the current Archon to the next in line, that their service will be sworn upon to the Prince of Celia’nor and themselves.

_______

AY’PUERAN;

His Royal Majesty, The Prince of Fi'andria, Evarir of the North, Descendant of The Silver Phoenix, Enforcer of the Star’s Will, Prince of Celia'nor,

Illthrak Ibarellan of the Principality of Celia’nor.

685cx_yBhs6KO6WFbVRoNF2WWkNM0N7wf9dp27YvvhbdXBzd5rYvsKWWqKd0JbAC0K3FHHjH-yrQnyVWy41TKohY3oZiGqGBaRmppLJa0UpVRmIJ1E_Mt00DYIoUeNesl0wXhaiioLHb17Y5yItlObo

l0-a30wfXhUBXh1LH8pUKD3IuxHtdgufTmWpHVgAK3xmCpggb7S70LBcyE0X6_ioMUyziL9TtDWej6Pdxs-fFQadG3vk23d5dyIQ77iOVYPfcKZMOgR_ilnkDvQz30OV2Rfp51vdGUmS2ejO80vhcQ4

wFq0w_LTolAMQIDhA3B08kPHSru4E9elaJuRCX42fVtJYu78HYe69aYOYk0U75QkIw7vNKbMmcJeLg-Ed1FLEzwhfy56T78OpJrXGW2Rztio9683oaNtQxcCwbSzRA-BO1-r0DqGUzNb2v-eiYw0FFM

The Honourable Laurir & Archon, Adelia Atmorice peers and ally of Celia’nor

nXxOq88bqAaQeKY5BwpW5rI9kKqvGa4DrQZWgRGWrmqBauCYvIitgjGkHxaeKhIoJ1efUYFimL7AXKswovijJOwwHg5cBcMh53dsgtdJ3kZo6Fo5daMIDQM68XH6HMc5WvqsI6trJSQRJZmgJiHnw2o

"I love my mother's family!" Exclaimed Raziel Amethil. "The Atmorice are such a lovely bunch!"

"Theres eiyau malerru! things like this make eiy proud to  be an Atmorice" Ivae'vhai  wistfully declared "We will lead by example" The fenn then added

Emaelia cringes, physically repulsed at the very thought. "We would rather sacrifice ourselves for our nation, our freedoms, our mali'fenn kin than bow to those who despise us... Is that not what it says on their banner?-- It's no matter. The Archon is still Zal, she never surrendered her title." She begins then, to draft a response in condemnation of these runways.

Zalerya blinked multiple times, reading the letter over and over again. Eventually, the true Archon of the Atmorice bloodline rips the letter, slamming her hands on the table she was reading from. "My comrades and brothers in arms did not die to have my family sworn to the enemy!" She seethed. "I never surrendered my title as Archon, and to pledge MY family to the enemy is blasphemy of the highest order!" Grabbing the shreds of paper, she threw them into the burning embers of the fire, before storming out. 

Valindra, the long lost, now returned Atmorice smiled the Black Sun's smile. ".. Let them cope with the consequences of their inactivity. What are the 'fenn going to do? Send their four troops at us?" The 'aheral was filled with pride that her kin had finally joined forces with her allies. Alas, she also basked in the spite that had fuelled her actions as well, some long-due revenge. The ‘aheral did not forget, nor did she forgive..

"Disgrace." Echoes it from a far away Atmorice and mother of The Prince "Take a new name, adopt a new banner. I did not weave those fabrics to be used for purposes contrary to their intended design."

"Traitors to their own values. To bring Valindra in out of all people.... And to reject Isvinity. This will not stand."

A white-haired drakon says, before beginning to draft plans for diplomacy.

Somewhere in the northern reaches of Aevos, a Mali’fenn woman would look over the missive and chuckle upon seeing the proclamation.

“This child deems themself an Archon of a noble bloodline of Fenn, refuses to follow Isvinity, and insults their very ancestors by bending the knee in service to Celia’nor like some slave. Perhaps this self proclaimed Archon should read more about our past before making such poor decisions.”

The Drakon Archon would toss the missive into a fire, watching the flames lick it away into nothing but ash

A long gone Atmorice would turn in his grave, disapproving of this revival of the once great house “Let it die” the voice would echo before returning to silence once more