DUMAPALOOZA : ABSENTIA VOTES

3FwSRvlNsIWK6B_i9sTt9RKbo0Pq7SlepqokMB9AXQal2CUvk_lk_Izml8c_Xh28grpW_0OXBa7sdoR4cK-aQ79cM4-byZ-VmxJqZ-_nyZ0xc1CaygrVjjfFLChSruK7_UmtMDNgFY-_t74AIMLjeQs

E8sFr_h9DKSdFLrySiFnmwLMHT0S_OrRQLPcc_daVOWcuofAAz5ncJZDbvJIbYKTRBfs4MccdhrZC0Qm7GCF7VE4dsTmA3FlI1YN05uRJMptNViJBBUywZ9OW_xwqml49zFyE0cmR4nTgVXnyBl-wCw

-A6wEDcrciHQezk6PeY3-S_T8iOcl_QAK3c0CG4on3yQAIdIHZpfD2mk4kManyDQr7lgnOPG8lILsmfSRh53njmttOmLsitYGZLMPECp4ywrsuxrAuO4TrmEGEp23GE7zXLI2jRPNpD-YqxsxvGsufsglaRkLONrmmqEpvGeTQwvE_V63EoIOfUCKt-Zf54PQ3Anrra_ijQem0GV98cbfi0U4_FtSqqz5EbQwD-ByD3C6XRrPJ4Di942GYEZldMB5qLcPayQ_bMdVTr12Fubk1sb_Yy1C3jOdXyOh4Xzg3tpJw

UJ9uavsOlhU4IdGLFg9GA1bpc3V8epMhbbDxjGpSld1MQXQmaTcs73CiFzLk7y-nKNLyXUKC-TRxBogn3c4nRvP2bkE4d1ke4NumVruS3uBngagQP3qwlH5o310kalvnJweRXL8cab1PpgfEsbcUR3k

i_gauedM1ROdBVbHGvrIaOLB65PIZ_GEFChbqQGzn7wsUFITEwsAd64ctjLPYNRTdDK-XSC4A2dFHLaHTtRlBDCjl6Ke0WtS_iZMLuBx-b-yF7wxyjUpWPyvW2iSATqbeqrB3v1m7OYJSkzW_pmKBCc

3IKh5fj3UhSGlHPYkf4AF62XNcCFosUOpE1m8c5WJY5_84xVUnpJU3OmL1sBk9jubFPMumcthugJSDYxzPo46hrdAFB-shZuMG-jWYK8MqZ_1_4Q57eaqyaj6vQqgLD5mzapRhseI4WuLIrhZAYuaWg

HIS HOLINESS CAIUS I, High Pontiff of the Church of the Canon, Archbishop of Visigia, Successor of the High Priesthood of the Church, Supreme Pontiff of the Church of True Faith, Keeper of the Canon, Missionary to Aeldin, High Servant to the Exalted's Testaments, Sovereign of the Apostolic City, Humble Servant of the Faithful and Vicar of GOD does decree…

[!] The following letter is exclusively available for those who were named electorates of the upcoming election for the Duke of Adria.

Hearken. The day of the Dumapalooza is afoot. It is now our duty to cast our vote with our conscience, that a new Duke of Adria may be elevated. It is for this end, that I grant onto all whom I have named Electors to cast their votes either in absentia, or through a representative. Let those who are indisposed to make their way for the Apostolic City send their verdict through letter. Let those who can afford to send an envoy name their chosen representatives through letter.

FORM : VOTING IN ABSENTIA;
ELECTOR NAME:
ELECTOR HOUSE:

VOTE CAST:

FORM : REPRESENTATIVES

ELECTOR NAME:
ELECTOR HOUSE:

REPRESENTATIVE NAME: 

CLukf8fcvll9DS3XjG0rHzZ82VaQz9x0YL8HdsKEPt2dPzcJWTatwLt2gZQOBbg1XLJcnG5yk4q-Kln7d2eaGVLot97gTPCSLIZflGodAPhX15mQaW-02zfnGFjaY2DO5WsFd_i6RNZuOCaprbchbTA

jw5Ig6f3U7In6skqbY8CS5ykZnTvI2ROq2_LFyO35k4L99C2Re1I80LYAnavu8FLnyGVLIpWovTBOx_bHGbVv4ODrpyKYoh7zy8Kn2Z-jQO6H0V7YeNPE2FFHgg8P5xkUiUc6_cEojveMoTN47qOWEw

PEHZQ4IT22BMg-tGXjWhwx27nKeqFpEemNS4uWWqgTF36o7wGVz24jBEXsq92rqlcvcBXrLRRdmliwnNsyJeFB6fL1p1p2He2LxFte5wXExmFEg6I79MWtfSNlGPAC67sJbD4MT5KLuqFwqMVPHocgo

TO HIS HOLINESS CAIVS PRIMVS,

I, Vacslav of the House Suzecht, named ELECTOR of the DUMACRATIC ELECTORATE hereby send my vote in FAVOUR for the last Duke of Adria, Markus Sarkozic, to retain his rights as the rightful Adrian Duke.

Signed,

Vacslav of the House Suzecht, Patriarch.

Spoiler

VOTING IN ABSENTIA;

ELECTOR NAME: VACSLAV SUZECHT.
ELECTOR HOUSE: HOUSE SUZECHT.

VOTE CAST: MARKUS SARKOZIC, the RIGHTFUL Duke of Adria.

I, Devrick Wintercrest of House Wintercrest hearby submit our vote for The Duke of Adria. We vote that the one true Duke of Adria, Markus Sarkozic, retain his rightful place as Duke.

To His Holiness Caius Primus, 

The House Sarkozic var Aaun votes for the House Barbanov, as successor to Adria to rectify the many wrongs made in the past by the recent predecessors of Markus Marie Sarkozic. We vote that the House Barbanov is to be granted the title of Duke of Adria and to do with it what ever His Majesty deems fit.

Signed,

Mikhail Sergei Sarkozic var Aaun

Spoiler

ELECTOR NAME: Mikhail Sergei Sarkozic
ELECTOR HOUSE: Sarkozic var Aaun

VOTE CAST: Ivan VIII, King of Hanseti-Ruska of the House Barbanov

Your Holiness, 

The House of Barbanov-Bihar votes for itself. Let us lay to rest this last vestige of the Veletzian League and these decades of blood.

Godani Jest Wielki,

Ivan VIII, King of Hanseti-Ruska.

Spoiler

ELECTOR NAME: Ivan VIII.
ELECTOR HOUSE: Barbanov-Bihar.

VOTE CAST: Ivan VIII.

(grandma called today and said she made a ham. wouldve liked to be there but i cant bail on g-ma.)

To His Holiness Caius Primus,

House Ruthern casts its vote for House Barbanov to be granted the title Duchy of Adria. 

Signed,

Ser Demetrius ‘Al Valiant’ var Ruthern, Count of Marsana.

His Holiness, Pontiff Sixtus,

House Novellen d'Atrus submits a vote for House Barbanov-Bihar to assure that the remnants of the Veletzian menace remains gone as it should be.

Ad Gloriam Dei

Her Royal Majesty, Sybille I, by the Grace of GOD, Queen of Balian, Princess of Providence, Duchess of Helena, Reutov, Sunholdt and Lorraine, Countess of Pompourelia and Kositz, Viscountess of Eflen and Anatis, Baroness of Renzfield, Brucca, Valens, Malenos and Ciavola, Lady of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera.

Spoiler

ELECTOR NAME: Sybille I
ELECTOR HOUSE: Novellen d'Atrus

VOTE CAST: Ivan VIII/Barbanov-Bihar

32 minutes ago, HIGH_FIRE said:

His Holiness, Pontiff Sixtus,

House Novellen d'Atrus submits a vote for House Barbanov-Bihar to assure that the remnants of the Veletzian menace remains gone as it should be.

Ad Gloriam Dei

Her Royal Majesty, Sybille I, by the Grace of GOD, Queen of Balian, Princess of Providence, Duchess of Helena, Reutov, Sunholdt and Lorraine, Countess of Pompourelia and Kositz, Viscountess of Eflen and Anatis, Baroness of Renzfield, Brucca, Valens, Malenos and Ciavola, Lady of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera.

Reveal hidden contents

ELECTOR NAME: Sybille I
ELECTOR HOUSE: Novellen d'Atrus

VOTE CAST: Ivan VIII/Barbanov-Bihar

"It's Renzfeld, not Renzfield." Commented an Adrian by the name of Vasyl.

To His Holiness,

The House of Carrion-Tuvyic submits its vote for the lord Markus Sarkozic, that he might retain his place as rightful Duke of Adria hereafter.

~Fyodor Carrion-Tuvyic

To his Holiness,

It has come to my attention you misplaced my invitation to the dumapalooza, as it has been centuries that my esteemed house has attended them and voted as an elector. It deeply confuses me and my kin as to why I was excluded, was it the machinations of Markus perhaps? Some personal dislike upon my house and person?

Whatever the case may or may not be, your Holiness, my house was the last reigning Adrians to rule over the great Golden City of Ves as Dukes, the undisputed zenith of ADRIAN CIVILIZATION and as such I hold an electoral position from such an ancient contribution to Adrian society before it's downfall into these inept and utterly inadequate dumapaloozas that have brought us to where we stand within history today, this hopefully final dumapalooza.

I cast my ballot as my selfless ancestor, Paul Varoche casted his centuries ago, I cast it for Ivan VIII Barbanov-Bihar, King of Haense.

May your reign be long and prosperous,

Emilio Varoche, Count of Varoche

Spoiler

VOTING IN ABSENTIA;

ELECTOR NAME: EMILIO SIGISMONDO VAROCHE
ELECTOR HOUSE: THE HOUSE OF VAROCHE

VOTE CAST: IVAN VIII BARBANOV-BIHAR, THE ONE TRUE DUKE OF ADRIA, and king of Haensetia

To his Holiness, Vicar of the Creator and High Pontiff of the Mother Church,

I would like to petition your Holiness for my electorship to be returned to me! My family, that of the Montelliano has a long and storied tradition, dating back to the City of Ves upon Arcas and even before that for a time within the boom town of Belvitzia in service to the Duke of Adria. My family was the first to receive the honor of patricianship and served humbly as both mayors cultivating Ves into what it was centuries ago and within the old Adrian duma. For most of the dumapaloozas we have attended as electors, until the great rebellion of Heinrik the Betray and his neo-Renatian goons.

My brethren in culture, the Bracchi, have been given a vote and as fellow Illatians and Adrians of Atlas and Arcas I humbly request such a right to be given to me, Ser Stefano Montelliano, as head of the Esteemed house of Montelliano and to continue the tradition so that this dumapalooza is as legitimate as the one's of old!

In the case that you do consider and accept such a request, I cast my vote for house Barbanov-Bihar, even if they did burn Ves all those centuries ago...

Signed,

Ser Stefano Montelliano

-

Spoiler

VOTING IN ABSENTIA;

ELECTOR NAME: Stefano Montelliano
ELECTOR HOUSE: The Patrician House of Montelliano

VOTE CAST: Ivan VIII Barbanov-Bihar, King of Hanseti-Ruska

6 hours ago, Enlightenment said:

To his Holiness,

It has come to my attention you misplaced my invitation to the dumapalooza, as it has been centuries that my esteemed house has attended them and voted as an elector. It deeply confuses me and my kin as to why I was excluded, was it the machinations of Markus perhaps? Some personal dislike upon my house and person?

Whatever the case may or may not be, your Holiness, my house was the last reigning Adrians to rule over the great Golden City of Ves as Dukes, the undisputed zenith of ADRIAN CIVILIZATION and as such I hold an electoral position from such an ancient contribution to Adrian society before it's downfall into these inept and utterly inadequate dumapaloozas that have brought us to where we stand within history today, this hopefully final dumapalooza.

I cast my ballot as my selfless ancestor, Paul Varoche casted his centuries ago, I cast it for Ivan VIII Barbanov-Bihar, King of Haense.

May your reign be long and prosperous,

Emilio Varoche, Count of Varoche

Reveal hidden contents

VOTING IN ABSENTIA;

ELECTOR NAME: EMILIO SIGISMONDO VAROCHE
ELECTOR HOUSE: THE HOUSE OF VAROCHE

VOTE CAST: IVAN VIII BARBANOV-BIHAR, THE ONE TRUE DUKE OF ADRIA, and king of Haensetia

6 hours ago, Sebbysc said:

To his Holiness, Vicar of the Creator and High Pontiff of the Mother Church,

I would like to petition your Holiness for my electorship to be returned to me! My family, that of the Montelliano has a long and storied tradition, dating back to the City of Ves upon Arcas and even before that for a time within the boom town of Belvitzia in service to the Duke of Adria. My family was the first to receive the honor of patricianship and served humbly as both mayors cultivating Ves into what it was centuries ago and within the old Adrian duma. For most of the dumapaloozas we have attended as electors, until the great rebellion of Heinrik the Betray and his neo-Renatian goons.

My brethren in culture, the Bracchi, have been given a vote and as fellow Illatians and Adrians of Atlas and Arcas I humbly request such a right to be given to me, Ser Stefano Montelliano, as head of the Esteemed house of Montelliano and to continue the tradition so that this dumapalooza is as legitimate as the one's of old!

In the case that you do consider and accept such a request, I cast my vote for house Barbanov-Bihar, even if they did burn Ves all those centuries ago...

Signed,

Ser Stefano Montelliano

-

Reveal hidden contents

VOTING IN ABSENTIA;

ELECTOR NAME: Stefano Montelliano
ELECTOR HOUSE: The Patrician House of Montelliano

VOTE CAST: Ivan VIII Barbanov-Bihar, King of Hanseti-Ruska

[!]A letter would find its way to the Montelliano and the Varoche households in reply.

Dear Sirs of Adria. While I understand your predicament as established Adrian houses of renown, and while I do recognise your ancient claim to a seat within this session, you are not sending your letters of woe to the correct person. Neither am I interested in the title of the Duchy of Adria, nor do I have any special ambition for its future, nor do I even wish to participate in hosting this Dumapalooza at all, for I see it as an accursed secular matter. Only do I intercede, because I believe this is what I must to ensure a lasting peace among Canondom. I simply am doing what my duty has entailed per the treaty of Winburgh, of which nearly all Princes of Canondom have affixed their signatures. ,My duty is not to be an artbiter of electors, nor is it to sway the outcome of the vote through adding my own elector-candidates, nor even yet be a judge of legitimacy for the Crow for a seat. To demand such of me to restore your seat is absurd. I have gathered both King Ivan, and Sir Markus to break bread together and to come up with a list that they can agree with, and this was the list I was delivered. I was assured that the list, in their eyes was fair, and that the outcome was going to be respected. This is my goal. It is not to satiate some historical claims.

I am a man who had been born of Waldenian stock. Neither do I know anything of the ways of the Crow, nor the Adrian. It was the Crows who had come up with this list, and it was them who have affirmed this list. I am merely the guardian of due process in this Dumapalooza, and not a stakeholder. So I suggest that you send your letters to relevant parties. And I bid of you, do not throw astray the peacible process wherein a Duke of Adria may be selected on account that you historically deserve a vote. All parties have held their agreement that this list is a fair one and one of which the outcome would be respected. I will not go down to discuss another list with the Princes on your account, to throw away the good work I have done in ensuring their agreement that the list be fair. I pray to you, set your pride aside and hold fast, because this coming Dumapalooza is the only opportunity we have to solve this grand headache.

UJ9uavsOlhU4IdGLFg9GA1bpc3V8epMhbbDxjGpSld1MQXQmaTcs73CiFzLk7y-nKNLyXUKC-TRxBogn3c4nRvP2bkE4d1ke4NumVruS3uBngagQP3qwlH5o310kalvnJweRXL8cab1PpgfEsbcUR3k

jw5Ig6f3U7In6skqbY8CS5ykZnTvI2ROq2_LFyO35k4L99C2Re1I80LYAnavu8FLnyGVLIpWovTBOx_bHGbVv4ODrpyKYoh7zy8Kn2Z-jQO6H0V7YeNPE2FFHgg8P5xkUiUc6_cEojveMoTN47qOWEw

PEHZQ4IT22BMg-tGXjWhwx27nKeqFpEemNS4uWWqgTF36o7wGVz24jBEXsq92rqlcvcBXrLRRdmliwnNsyJeFB6fL1p1p2He2LxFte5wXExmFEg6I79MWtfSNlGPAC67sJbD4MT5KLuqFwqMVPHocgo

@Sebbysc @Enlightenment