The Followers of Aeriel ((FoA))

Maur

Brief Character History: New to the world of Aegis, thanks to some Orcs, and saved from a life of a slave by an Ascended, who taught him all threewas to know about Aegis. The Ascended died later at the hands of an Undead scout on King's road, leaving Ouity alone, who eventually made his way to the north, seeking revenge, and stumbled upon a great fort.

Character Name (I.C.): Ouity

Character name (O.C.): Ouity

How much time do you spend on the server?: A few hours a day.

Race: Human

IC Age: 17

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Soldier

Goals in the FOA?: To help the cause against the undead, and to spread good will and intent.

Good deeds you have done?: None to speak of

Have you done any bad deeds?: None at all.

How did you hear of us?: I stumbled upon your city.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I detest the forces of evil, their goals, ND THEIR GOD. they also killde my mentor.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Sword, but I am a good shot with a bow. (skill system is apparently down, though I am too new to know anyway)

Are you a capable builder?: Good enough to get by

Can you wield any other weapons?: Anything you can give me.

Any special skills?: I won't question orders, unless they are of malicious intent. I'll fight to my last ounce of strength.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes. As they say, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, and Aeriel intriegues me. Though I have yet to be told of her in detail, I definatly wish to know more.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I'll follow my orders, and do my best to strike a blow for the Undead. THough I have no great powers, I'll do my best.

Accepted

Whichever Of you FoA memembers sent your bird to me the other day, Please contact me I have lost your information. Thank you -Dom ((Domainoft))

Will we, the FOA, be gaining acess to capes

I HOPE so but we probs wont ))

((I didn't mean for KRUGMAR! This is NOT AT ALL declared war by Krugmar but by MY GUILD so yea....sorry for the confusion :P))

*Another Courier approches the Keep. This time the letter goes into the hands of Sam Tarus*

Latz tink latz will win??!?!?! HURHUR! Meh men and meh will crush latz and make latz our slaves!

And tah da enlightened: LATZ TOOPID! Krug is da mighty ancestor and latz false god would be eatin fo' breakfast by da ancestors!

Latz and your puny armiez gunna all die in meh fist! LATZ BETTA BEH READY!

((Also you don't really know who this is from other than it is an orc! THIS IS NOT ON BEHALF OF KRUGMAR THIS IS MY OWN GUILD so don't attack the orcs!))

((The ascended are in command of the FOA again. A war against them involves us as well.))

((We will not be attacking anyone not involved with the undead. We will defend our home.))

((If a war is going to be declared on aeriels keep I better be present seeing that I am the leader. I do not want to see anymore misunderstanding involving battles at our keep.))

((We are heavily outnumbered by the undead already but we will not back down from a battle with anyone. Other nations included.))

((Do not use this as a way of taking over the FOA or aeriels keep. You have been trying ways of doing it since your first toon died and your second was banished. Now you are forcing your rp on us a third time it is getting old.))

((We are here to defeat the undead not be the police force of aegis. We do not seek wars with others but if provoked the ascended will go on the offensive for the first time.))

((Last thing. Do not use this thread for your rp and war declarations. This is for the FOA recruitment and has enough wasted posts cluttering it up already.))

((The ascended are in command of the FOA again. A war against them involves us as well.))

((We will not be attacking anyone not involved with the undead. We will defend our home.))

((If a war is going to be declared on aeriels keep I better be present seeing that I am the leader. I do not want to see anymore misunderstanding involving battles at our keep.))

((We are heavily outnumbered by the undead already but we will not back down from a battle with anyone. Other nations included.))

((Do not use this as a way of taking over the FOA or aeriels keep. You have been trying ways of doing it since your first toon died and your second was banished. Now you are forcing your rp on us a third time it is getting old.))

((We are here to defeat the undead not be the police force of aegis. We do not seek wars with others but if provoked the ascended will go on the offensive for the first time.))

((Last thing. Do not use this thread for your rp and war declarations. This is for the FOA recruitment and has enough wasted posts cluttering it up already.))

If ye need any help, you have the White Ravens fully supporting you in battle. Just call upon us, and we shall be there.

Regards,

~Seventh

Brief Character History: Skippy is a dwarf from Kal'Urguan. Both of his parents were killed by Undead in a raid. Ever since then Skippy has been searching for a way to get back at the Undead for what they did to him.

Character Name (I.C.): Skippy

Character name (O.C.): Skippy369

How much time do you spend on the server?: I spend about 6-8 hours a day on LotC ( When it is online )

Race: Dwarf

IC Age: 273

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Skippy is a talented soldier and Scout, so he would be a soldier.

Goals in the FOA?: My goals are to get back for what the Undead have done to many familys in Aegis. I want to destroy the Undead in Aeriels name!

Good deeds you have done?: I always give food to the poor, help take down the Undead if they attack, and make shrines for Aeriel.

Have you done any bad deeds?: No, not that I can think of.

How did you hear of us?: When the FoA needed reinforcements the Dwarfs came to help! I was troop for them, so I came and we helped win that battle.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am against the Undead for many reasons; One is that Undead killed my family. Another is Skippy has been getting more mad at the Undead ever since they have corrupted many of his friends.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): I tend to use an Axe and a Bow & Arrow in battle. ( Skills are gone so... )

Are you a capable builder?: I am a fairly good builder, but I was not put into this world to make huge temples.

Can you wield any other weapons?: Skippy can wield swords, axes, and bows, but he can't draw the magic out of a Golden Staff.

Any special skills?: Skippy is talented in the ways of combat. He has trained many years of using a Bow & Arrow

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I have complete faith in Aeriel, and I will spread the word of Aeriel to all the souls of Aegis. I will do this because I need to avenge my family.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I can serve the FoA by donating Magical Staffs for the Ascended to use in battle, and I can provide swords for the FoA.

Thanks I hope you enjoyed my Application ( If it is too late to apply tell me and I'll post this app later )

((I actually just want to create some Guild V. Guild action and I don't intend to take over either. Just do some damage. As for you being on we will have to take that to a Personal Message and talk about it.))

[[does anybody have the link to the new skin?]]

Brief Character History: Torok was left on the streets in Oren as a child, left to fend for himself, Where he met another kid who became like his brother. They led a life of petty crime, pick pocketing and shoplifting to survive, As the grew older the moved on to bandits, After being betrayed by his would be brother is thrown into the Oren Jail. During his time there he decided to leave crime and repent for his sins. But after a few years he ran into his would be brother again, this time his first love was killed. His heart was swallowed with darkness and only wanted revenge. After a final fight with his "brother" and doing something he still lives to regret. He has spent his time since then in Laurelin, Where he met many friends and started to live a normal life. He helped out wherever he could. Then He was reunited with his brother's, His real brothers. Jayius and Hawk and Aren. Now he fights for good and visit's his love Rattalyn, a member of the FoA.

Character Name (I.C.): Torok

Character name (O.C.): Spazmaticsniper

How much time do you spend on the server?: 5-7 hours a weekday and more on the weekend

IC Age: Just turned 30

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Soilder

Goals in the FOA?: Protect Rattalyn and rid the world of undead

Good deeds you have done?: Donated money to people who asked for money, Saved his friends life's.

Have you done any bad deeds?: Killed a man (( RP Death )) in a duel. And his backstory banditry

How did you hear of us?: Praetor Jayius and FoA_Captian_Safen

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Father was undead, and he wants a world where he can live in peace, and hopes to repent for the sins he has committed

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): OOC I am pretty good with Bow and sword, but the In game skills were down when I joined so I couldn't level them. But I rp that i am good with a bow and decent with a sword

Are you a capable builder?: Tell me what needs to be done and ill do it.

Can you wield any other weapons?: Nothing really, main weapons are sword and bow.

Any special skills?: None

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: He hasn't doubted Aeriel since he started to repent, And he will tell others because we need to unite to fight the undead not bicker over races and land.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: He will help on the frontlines against the undead, He no longer fears death, Hoping that it will help him free his soul of the guilt he feels. He will also help preach the words of the Ascended to help others keep faith. and turn the fight on the Undead

Brief Character History: Torok was left on the streets in Oren as a child, left to fend for himself, Where he met another kid who became like his brother. They led a life of petty crime, pick pocketing and shoplifting to survive, As the grew older the moved on to bandits, After being betrayed by his would be brother is thrown into the Oren Jail. During his time there he decided to leave crime and repent for his sins. But after a few years he ran into his would be brother again, this time his first love was killed. His heart was swallowed with darkness and only wanted revenge. After a final fight with his "brother" and doing something he still lives to regret. He has spent his time since then in Laurelin, Where he met many friends and started to live a normal life. He helped out wherever he could. Then He was reunited with his brother's, His real brothers. Jayius and Hawk and Aren. Now he fights for good and visit's his love Rattalyn, a member of the FoA.

Character Name (I.C.): Torok

Character name (O.C.): Spazmaticsniper

How much time do you spend on the server?: 5-7 hours a weekday and more on the weekend

IC Age: Just turned 30

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Soilder

Goals in the FOA?: Protect Rattalyn and rid the world of undead

Good deeds you have done?: Donated money to people who asked for money, Saved his friends life's.

Have you done any bad deeds?: Killed a man (( RP Death )) in a duel. And his backstory banditry

How did you hear of us?: Praetor Jayius and FoA_Captian_Safen

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Father was undead, and he wants a world where he can live in peace, and hopes to repent for the sins he has committed

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): OOC I am pretty good with Bow and sword, but the In game skills were down when I joined so I couldn't level them. But I rp that i am good with a bow and decent with a sword

Are you a capable builder?: Tell me what needs to be done and ill do it.

Can you wield any other weapons?: Nothing really, main weapons are sword and bow.

Any special skills?: None

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: He hasn't doubted Aeriel since he started to repent, And he will tell others because we need to unite to fight the undead not bicker over races and land.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: He will help on the frontlines against the undead, He no longer fears death, Hoping that it will help him free his soul of the guilt he feels. He will also help preach the words of the Ascended to help others keep faith. and turn the fight on the Undead

Accepted, report for duty.

Brief Character History: Darius is only 15 as of now and has learned much in his extremely short life. Darius is a son of Burkester and Leka which were both white ravens. At the age of 13 darius had helped save two people ((He had accidently poisoned one of them mistakenly)) by calling for a nearby druid in laurelin. Thank aeriel they had both survived and were well from the druid's powers. A year later darius's mother passed away from a fatal heart attack which almost destroyed his spirit. But. He knew he had to stay strong for his brother and his father. Which was no where to be found. Darius decided to leave his brother with the white ravens and to set out to go on a journey to find a job so he could support his brother.

Character Name (I.C.): Darius

Character name (O.C.): KingToten

How much time do you spend on the server?: Last week alone i had spent most of my days on the server from periods between 6-7 hours.

Race: Woodelf.

IC Age: 15

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I wish to be a soldier.

Goals in the FOA?: To help spread the word of aeriel and fight to stop the undead menace that threatens our very existence.

Good deeds you have done?: I have saved two people ((Above in the brief history)). I have rebuilt a mans boat for the purpose that a beautiful boat should not be left to die.

Have you done any bad deeds?: No.

How did you hear of us?: Much talk from the white ravens.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I have seen what their impact on this world has been and it is appalling to say the least. Dead people lining the streets from one of their attacks. Burning buildings. Farmlands burning. All are reasons why they need to be brought to justice and be obliterated from this world.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): I am fond of a sword but my true calling is a bow and arrow.

Are you a capable builder?: Yes. Me and my brother built a house in the wilds after our father left us there for a year.

Can you wield any other weapons?: What other weapons?. ((Darius does not know that a axe or anything else can be a weapon as of now))

Any special skills?: I have a knowledge of healing herbs to help the wounded.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes. Aeriel has brought much hope to me and my family. I found aeriel after my mothers death and it has been a large part of my life since. And yes. I would spread the good word of aeriel if need be.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will always be a light in the darkness. No matter the odds i will strive to help all others. If i am being stared down by a army of undead i will stand and fight back with my bow pulled strong and my faith even stronger.

Brief Character History: He was a former guard who is looking for a job at the moment. He is an amazing archer also. (hence the name "Bowman")

Character Name (I.C.): Bowman_The_SMith

Character name (O.C.): Destroyer_Bravo

How much time do you spend on the server?: Lots on weekends

Race: Dwarf

IC Age: 100 ((Or something))

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Well, I'm an archer. I guess backline soldier

Goals in the FOA?: To get a new guard job. I was fired from my old job. And to protect Kal'Urguan and other nations.

Good deeds you have done?: I was in Kal'Urguan guard. ANd I'm in the Legion.

Have you done any bad deeds?: Executing Undead, and allied people. But I don't think that counts

How did you hear of us?: A friend of mine in the Guard, as a replacement job

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I was in the Kal'Urguan guard. It was my job to protect.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): My name is Bowman. Need I say more?

Are you a capable builder?: Yes.

Can you wield any other weapons?: ((I lag alot, so I'm not very good with a blade.))

Any special skills?: An excellent archer, and he's a smith too.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: WHat? I just want to prevent the Undead from destroying the world.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I'm an excellent archer. I can also climb high, and direct people. And shoot too, but I would need a ready supply of arrows.