BURN THE DUCHY OF ADRIA

z5fqX1Z_rU7ccquIvtOwW9szP6m9naa7ksdUAUJc4mbgShqWqto9rRA72YVcvkbh_opnSLOH7_nc74Xl1YX4UNffdKQU5O6GfZaqXT10RT5HNvs-Hkhg4kXpGLTMRCg93ooduG98OqThZh8LKBR7UVs

03ck1TWGWhuO93D5DQoHMIGLs5eCSd_y5g9044KtUnsucFF8Jso5teetN5oc1SzHt98glROKWE6ovanJGBHA1-G56wKvPkSdSWoTLQS7txURms2v6c2v4kXuFUvT1M2N2wj0pxI6QuCgA-UX3pvcbh0

A depiction of a man burning a serpent, a symbol of deceit and betrayal, with the body of a crow, symbolizing the title of Duke of Adria being destroyed by “noblemen” and “noblewomen” who have the same characteristics as that of the serpent. The other flying crows, symbolizing the free and the truly noble Houses pecking at the serpent.

THIS SIXTH DUMAPALOOZA  HAS BEEN A FARCE and a CHARADE,

The list of electors did not contain all the patrician Houses as per tradition of the Dumapalooza, for everyone who has contributed to the Duchy is allowed to be invited.  The Houses of Varoche and Montelliano were intentionally excluded as they did not deny a vote out of their own will, but were purposefully vacated from their patrician seats.

The House of Varoche even having held the title of Duke of Adria and not having been invited is an orchestrated act by itself for the current “Duke of Adria” would know what the outcome would have been. Including the House of Montelliano which had a significant impact on the idea of an Adria!

To leave these honorable Houses out of the Dumapalooza is nothing more but a power play to reaffirm the now so-called ‘Duke’, who has continuously fought alongside anathema, the murderers of King Edmund II and the League of Veletz who fought alongside those barbarians against Princes of CANONDOM.

To exclude honorable Houses who have contributed years to Adria is almost as if someone would want a situation much like that of the forefather of many within the electorate, named Joseph “The Mad” Sarkozic who had slain people within the Duma to enthrone himself as Duke. There is no fairness in leaving these Houses out for their vote is what gives meaning to the entirety of Dumacracy! It has always been the case that a fair Dumapalooza is one where everyone has been historically invited to one.

Give the Houses Varoche and Montelliano their seats back and let them never be disrespected like this ever again for their contributions to the Duchy of Adria is much more than what most of the Adrian “noble” houses as of now can account for.

It is therefore that I call upon the Patrician Houses who are in favor of allowing the House of Varoche and House of Montelliano back to their seats as elector to sign this missive and then should all be in favor, I, Mikhail Sergei Sarkozic will forfeit my right as elector for the House of Sarkozic van Aaun.

V CHEST’ DREVNIKH VORON, 

IN HONOR OF THE ANCIENT CROWS,

MIKHAIL SERGEI SARKOZIC

EMILIO VAROCHE, COUNT OF VAROCHE

STEFANO DE MONTELLIANO

Spoiler

Signature Form in favor of allowing the Houses Varoche and Montelliano back to their Patrician Seats and thus validating their absentia vote:

NAME:

ELECTOR HOUSE:
IN FAVOR?: Y/N

7 minutes ago, Franczhiz said:

electors

"The Lectors are back?!" Theodore Kaczynski Brae exclaims with glee, misreading the missive.

"What about no?" Suggested Father Montfort. "The King of Haense, the Exilic Duke and the Pontiff have agreed on this list. That's about it."

"Wow. . . Now this is shameful - Seems like they are really making themselves look like fools" Spoke Egbert Sompe, Proud Denizen of Adria and Happy Employee of Aldersberg as he patted his Loyal Mule, nodding to his steed.

28 minutes ago, MadOne said:

EasyLombardic Two

COu9wdpEezs5-BVMjrRmDOgizD0qxOaXoqeum327QzeohGYly3FqlMUOVMid8Le7KT_reO6hwogZg1MoyOpMuSHuhK0o7eunecFH2AmgqKm2hC--IQVw9Z57KR96YYc3jL2eNYpelcxcWcX5xrOQTpI

4b_dcC1BOMT2muHpJh3O7DGAmSDe-MZN_jR94LZY0-PgcRU_jvYb-07-sWcRMTBs56idi7_4h6DtR-sGwk-Qgkh_756yc1mVlj1FtEVZqk_xhW3qZGn-jGAh7OCIjHlYeXcsVdThlJmVum_oFxxtG7o

d56hevjWJKd6Z5KppuH7amvkdlPvrRrVDGWE733kQN8QxLN9T8eLf11VF4G5GvmNhd37ArM2fMYqNEsAF8__zlN7N4x-oV5BuGjex5o8P6ncBZyn5zK_zcKJvAFBk1jRGi5BrP_edE1xULmhkd-rvHo

RF97yYj3S_yZMfyla6jG37_wwFKwmtXH_HiWlmTDCQZqRerV6ojd_fka3fGgjOCQRIve8riBr8ia95WNNgdySDAsR8LGwqX6W9mrnjiRXaFPf4kJGQX1ZjJB3Qv500ChFyBhEPz3yrsl0ATYajZ8Zg8

HIS HOLINESS CAIUS I, High Pontiff of the Church of the Canon, Archbishop of Visigia, Successor of the High Priesthood of the Church, Supreme Pontiff of the Church of True Faith, Keeper of the Canon, Missionary to Aeldin, High Servant to the Exalted's Testaments, Sovereign of the Apostolic City, Humble Servant of the Faithful and Vicar of GOD

H_9ZV6Ez5lly5Vwt9V6xL-d6DPc0ETnSdULTXLUooNuUOTpO8A3DNjw0lad8sNBh-rmapHnYBGovvGW5MvaXndWNbpnZ3c17C3WbGRLMiEaXANszz4iSNYZuPBbF5kEtOvb_IqF4YKjt2C8WyHBcC7s

I say onto you. If you doubt and condemn the list of which I have spent five years to create, having Princes and Bishops alike to agree and sign upon it over your pride, and if you reproach my attempts to reconcile the Midland Wars through putting this issue at rest through my labours of garnering this list both from the Covenant and the Adrian disapora, and if you doubt my Apostolic right and ability as your High Pontiff, then say onto me such, and REBUKE me. If you condemn your High Pontiff, your chosen successor to the Priesthood of Owyn for my labours and for my want for peace, if you will declaim my legitimate decrees and my labours as illegitimate thus, then REBUKE me. If, in spite of my decree, you want to condemn your fellow Canonists to void and eternal hellfire, then REBUKE me, for I seek to redeem. 

4b_dcC1BOMT2muHpJh3O7DGAmSDe-MZN_jR94LZY0-PgcRU_jvYb-07-sWcRMTBs56idi7_4h6DtR-sGwk-Qgkh_756yc1mVlj1FtEVZqk_xhW3qZGn-jGAh7OCIjHlYeXcsVdThlJmVum_oFxxtG7o

PTbdFaVex-NT7NibVvzUL0_eWNjSdVBmrURsmPJdfzprYx5_dYhwqimVu1zE3k9mHZa5L_AhoLb5jwOc-dHsgnnW1W5USumizK6QVyHUaMCq3eDZG5olR7edaT8CaRVUHcHk1IeG5MPKPKKb17P-LEE

Fj--pOVlenxLMVq1XMh75ZOD6W8mnRUT3lzbjOEPurIDWyu9hZZZnGgJ6Ainz0i8g9BsbKr9ADTGzxyl7n9coLajRgn2XoP3kK7zkL4_SF_KGXR4QnSDcqVUXjk2OITUjIHyl9FyE33yqHPmPVGMi4Q

"To His Holiness, Caius Primus

If you are an advocate for peace and for the outcome of a fair election that provides such a peace by the means of using Dumacracy, then the only way to do so is to allow the patrician Houses who have been left out to vote in the Duma. I do not rebuke you, I rebuke the very fact that the House Varoche and Montelliano have not been given the chance to determine the future of the very Duchy they were once a part of.

As you have said before, this matter is a secular affair and I do not question your Holiness's authority, but I question the breach of Adrian Dumacracy and the Dumacratic Tradition. As aforementioned, it has always been the case that all the Houses who have historically contributed to Adria have a place to vote for its future.

For excluding the honorable Houses of Varoche and Montelliano, it can not be seen as a "fair" resolution to exclude them to provide the Patrician Houses mentioned on the list made by Your Holiness with a "fair Duma". To exclude these honorable Houses is to exclude history. The right and total amount of Patrician Houses to decide the future of Adria is the backbone of the Duma.

Signed,

Mikhail Sergei Sarkozic"

Norido sighs upon reading the missive before commenting "When will these humans stop fighting? With peace, comes progress and unity because everyone isn't destroying themselves then, sadly that seems impossible."

"Someone should wack this bloke" says Brother Ninnias

38 minutes ago, Borin said:

"Someone should wack this bloke" says Brother Ninnias

"You'd do me quite the favor as I would rather die then to see the title of Adria be subject as a vassal under a Kingdom of Adunians. The only good Adria, is the independent Adria, if that is not possible, then abeyance is the best option." Stated Mikhail Sergei Sarkozic

Vasily looks down, shedding a single tear.

"It's over. Thousands must revote."

Konstantin looked to his cousin Vasily, “it truly is over.. watch them as they march to revote in this.. process.” @Honourary

Hali shook his head. “It is no surprise. Adria’s surrender was to save their own necks. We were too lenient. The saddest part is that our leaders continue to trust them.”

Edited by Crymson

"Mother obviously didn't give Mikhail enough attention as a baby,"  Yustina remarked to her two remaining brothers, Artyom and Aleksey, after reading.

28e287dbbe360000f5a23d8260126ddf.png

2024-03-30_19.20.23.png?ex=661aa2c4&is=6