TO UNITE THE HEARTLANDS

“I don’t see an issue with this.” Commented Ivan with a nod of approval as he read the missive. “Two nations who share similarities with one another are now together as one. This is good news! The heartlands is healing.” 

"I wonder, is this how the Petra, once a glorious Commonwealth, and only one of a kind, should end?" Karl Ludwig von Wittenbach pondered before a cigar, his elderly thoughts voiced aloud.

Amidst newfound compatriots, Tiber made his comments, "Born from the same revolution, now once again reunited. Stronger together, may peace be upon us all." 

Renilde I of the Petra smiles the Heartlandic smile. 

“Together, ape strong.” She murmured. 

Katrin I Stafyr read the missive as it was delivered. "Did not see that coming." she murmured before inspecting her five children. "Let's see what they have to say about all this." she spoke to her heir and son, before ushering them towards the throne room. @Publius

The scholar Marc Galbraith, a staunch supporter of human unity, cheered at the news of the unification of the Commonwealth of the Petra and the United Kingdom of Aaun "For the Heartlands!" he said, gathering a glass of Helenian wine.

"This is good.." Alfred muttered to a courtier - reading over the declaration. King John had told him a saint day or two before, about the idea. "I put my faith in John and Catherine - that they won't entertain imperialist sentiments."

"Viva Hyspia" A begrudging Demitrey Denodado would mutter as he finished the missive "Let the heartlanders play empire in their own corner, away from here"

After court, Pym Volkov goes back to his tower. For a while he just sits there, staring at a wall.
"Skuke Aaun ag ve United Heartland's skravi!" the tall knight finally blurts out, feeling betrayed once more - throwing his helmet across the room in frustration. He still remember Stran & how everything around it & his family were handled.

No where he goes, can he be at peace nor build something for himself - it's like GODAN himself truly is punishing him for his sullied lineage.

An Orenian Sarkozic well into his late hundreds peers at the missive "Hm, okay"

An even older Highlander grasped the missive between her digits and procceeded to laugh. The elder grasped a packet of cigarettes from the days of Old Orenia, the old world now. The woman lit the cigarette with a flame that sprung from the tip of her finger, "I cheered when the empire fell to the ground, and I'll cheer when it falls again. This development however, is all the more exciting"

A Hyspian princess recieves the mail by automaton, she'd discuss the fate of Petra with the elves in her company, but ultimately her sights were not on politics but the heavens.

"A new day rises upon Aaunriel, the Petran Estates and the Aaunenay have united, a boon for us all." Emilio Varoche said, as he fished in his serene lake, "The Creator smiles this day!"

Holy Ser Gerard gives a thumbs up from Heaven

"Dis reminds me of the Lecturs." Says the Hyspian Sorvian Lector, Evaristus de Mantequilla.