IN SEARCH OF PALADINS

IN SEARCH OF PALADINS; Knights of Xan

rknXXjL_5xLCXmzZfkEG9iaeaMAuO-GyKjiS3nqDfVmxKa3dsb6-jI7daGJJse8_GwgdL1ME-CoQPEqHhbkQmxMkUSz6h02NCLnRjFqGhBpo7nvHw8KLhbD1Ajg8RuQLxloMEt2sDT4N-mbYU9fkevE

AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE AENGUL JANUS 

I, Archbishop Mattia Cardinal Lotharia, the AUDITOR, encourage all who practice the creeds of Janus (known in elvish as ‘XAN’) to seek out my office in Balian. I wish to further church understanding of your RELIGIOUS PRACTICE. 

TO ALL ORDERS MASTERS, SOLDIERS AND LAY PREACHERS OF JANUSwrite to me or arrive at my doorstep and we shall speak on civil, peaceful terms. 

BY THE WILL OF GOD;

Infirmia sine fide

hultasuna sinetsiz

Weakness without Faith

Father Nerium swung his black bag of Holy Joyousness and Fun in menacing circles, watching his Paladin uncle Elarhil (@riorr) from the trees. "Fear not uncle.." he whispered to himself, "This is for God..."

A Warden entered Balian with the Lorraine. As quickly as he arrived, he departed, with a new anticipation gained. Now, back in his sanctuary, he waits.

A paladin wrote to the Archbishop immediately.

A curious being heard of the missive sent out, and let out a chuckle "Ayeh, tell em o' yer location, we'll take careh o' em aftah..."

"Paladins eat infants! I watched it myself," remarked Tar-Caraneth Aryantë, perhaps suspiciously repeating thereafter a "firsthand" anecdote which was nearly identical to one her father had told a few days prior.

Leoni Chevalier’s silver-grey eyes caught the missive as she entered Kaethul. She couldn’t believe what she was reading.

“I suppose your work wasn’t entirely pointless, haelun. I wish you were here to see this.” The devil thought to herself. 

"I, too, shall be there, waiting." Ahnakriel's voice gnarled.