3 YEAR (belated) AMA

MokoMochi

(: Oopsies. I was late on this but I was accepted onto LOTC back in 4/21/21. A time where restrictions were lifting in our lives (slowly but surely) and when I had no idea how to roleplay! It's been fun with the stories my characters have gone through. Alona my high elf being my first, then Otellia my dark elf, and so on and so forth because I enjoy character creation. I've played almost every core race except Adunian and Halfling so I'm quite intrigued to my next creations in the future. 

Anyhow, enough of my yapping, AMA time!

When are you playing a halfling?

Not a question, just a statement: I'm glad to have met you and to be a part of your dark elf family. <3 Here is to many more years of goofing off on this crazy server. c: 

I know that this is generic, but what has been your favorite moment on the server thus far?

When are you Gate keeping, gaslighting, girl bossing?

Teach me paladinism? :))

real question: how did you think of the wanderess and all that community?

Edited by Turbo_Dog

5 hours ago, Lumie said:

When are you playing a halfling?

Whenever my character(s) die! However, I have a great idea and it makes me too excited to even wait to play one. But I must resist

5 hours ago, Creete said:

Not a question, just a statement: I'm glad to have met you and to be a part of your dark elf family. <3 Here is to many more years of goofing off on this crazy server. c: 

ily you're the best <3 So happy to have ya around because you are one of the folks that inspire my creativity!

5 hours ago, Pancho said:

I know that this is generic, but what has been your favorite moment on the server thus far?

oml. . .When thinking about this it was sort of difficult but the main ones: I have fond memories when I was a new player that didn't know too much of ooc when war happens. NGL the Norland v Oren war was fun, @YaBoyJay_, @Charbi, @Heart_Spam, and SugarPunk always held enjoyable military events surrounding it. I also enjoyed a small random moment of my character Alona trying to visit some far away place and there was a random troll attacking us on the way there. They ended up flinging @LupinCrystal a stupid amount of ft in the air. Another one being the entirety of the Dark Harbor event. And anytime I did merchant RP. Rather it being solo or with huge groups. Honestly, there's a lot of favorite moments when I reflect back on stuff but, mainly those four. 

5 hours ago, TeawithFrisket said:

When are you Gate keeping, gaslighting, girl bossing?

I never stop 💅

4 hours ago, Turbo_Dog said:

Teach me paladinism? :))

real question: how did you think of the wanderess and all that community?

Oooooh! Well it was during a time when I barely visited other places. And with The Wanderess she is this mysterious being that loves to hear other's troubles, victories, anything! Just loves a good story. As time went on however it was impossible to keep up a true mysterious facade. However, during those times of being a true neutral wanderer it was fun. Being able to just randomly roleplay with someone in a nation without the worry of rp differences. That's all I wanted out of that experience was to see other creatives. I wanted to foster creativity too when it came to items. I still hope to accomplish that as well, The Wanderess hasn't gone away!