Followers of Aeriel [[disbanded]]

Willy

Great news everyone, through the efforts of yours truly. Corporal Rattalyn is returned to us, that is all.

I remember seeing her go to the Elves settlement in the Verge...

Do we have a real castle owned by the FoA, if not im building one near the current fort.

Just to let you guys now.

I mean in the Verge :)

I am pretty sure that we have a base in the Verge ^_^.

Sorry guys, this is a sad day but the FoA is disbanded. Me and X01 have discussed this and have decided to end the foa

Not sure on what reasons the FoA was disbanded, but I have an idea. It was an okay guild but there we're lots of problems that needed be sorted out. Dissolving the guild wouldn't have been my solution, but meh.

Please, you didn't run it.

Please, you didn't run it.

Never said I did? And I'd like to point out that owning a guild you will encounter problems and issues but working them out to come up with a solution is what you should do. All I'm saying is that I wouldn't have disbanded the guild, don't get angry at me.

I have been in the FoA with Willy Since the UAC we are both sad to see the FoA Disband but it had to happen

I will not be make a guild that follows aeriel but i will still believe in Aeriel I would like to thank eveyone of the FoA for join and helping us fight the Undead [[i will still be playing on this server]] this is Maur signing out

I have been in the FoA with Willy Since the UAC we are both sad to see the FoA Disband but it had to happen

I will not be make a guild that follows aeriel but i will still believe in Aeriel I would like to thank eveyone of the FoA for join and helping us fight the Undead [[i will still be playing on this server]] this is Maur signing out

Maur do you want to hang out? Ahh I'm so confused now.

FoA or not, Heroes will still fight for Aeriel. When the final battles come, I am going to standing right next to my brothers and sisters, fighting for Aeriel. As I've said before, it was an Honour fighting along side such incredible people. The FoA have opened my eyes, and made me see things I have not seen for a long time. I thank you for giving me the privalige to join the ranks of the FoA. Farewell, my friends.

Regards,

Seventh

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.