Elf Up Your Name!

Sporadic

would lonewolf be written " siolchirr ", "siol'chirr", "chirrsiol" or "chirr'siol"

So; windwindwindwindwind translates into...

IheiuIheiuIheiuIheiuIheiu.

Wow really old post I know, but does 'Ellentir' work for an elf whose family have used Perennial conjuration (conjuring plants and green life, often confused with Druidism) several generations ago? I'm not too keen on the name so any ideas? By the way it's a high elf :P Woot woot

Too many elven worded names these days, back in Asulon nobody even knew a word of Ancient Elven :(

Ehhhhgg.. Honestly this makes me cringe. I really dislike seeing people with Elven words as their name, and honestly Elven hasnt been around long enough for some people to have these names.

It only really makes sense if your a youngish elf or you changed your name later on. Because like heff said- Back in Asulon no one knew any Elven.

And I just really dislike the names that are a direct description of the character, like sneaky snake ((Which I've seen before though it might have been a different word than sneaky)) and the character sneaks around everywhere and acts very mysterious.

I actually genuinely like this, specifically for newly-born Mali'aherals whose parents may not follow this standard but as the new generation they would, or for less-than-pure Mali'aheral who take that whole purity trial to become pure and then perhaps rename themselves properly based on the language. Sort of "new life, new name" thing.

Though I think the words/suggestions need to be expanded a bit because I've seen all of these used at least twice lol.

You nerds.

Aeran Whisperblade/Winterleaf FTW.

You can't get more simple than Art.

I top your Art with a Ryan.

Parir: Harbinger

“I am Harbinger.”

“I am the Harbinger of your perfection.”

“I am the Harbinger of your ascendance.”

“I am unstoppable.”

“You cannot stop us.”

“You will not stop me.”

“We are Harbinger.”

Valulaei'Leyun  "Beautiful moon" 

my wood elven name, i honestly prefer seeing elven names, granted i know elven hasn't been around, but in a lore state of mind, technically it /has/ been around, but wasn't used or discovered before until Asulon. My character's bio sort of retains why she's named that (she was born during a natural occurring red/blood moon). Her hair's red and brown, match that of a wood elf, her height is at a prompt 4 foot. The elven lore naming is i see along the lines of a "art" since the language itself is lore and "art" in a sense. but, who am i to talk about it, just my opinion, i can see things on both ends of the spectrum argument here.  

I have a question concerning elven 'sounding' names that are not lotc elven. Is it that their true meanings are lost or there was some form of elven dialect that held specific differences that the mainstream tongue didn't have. Or did an elf barf up some words like "Mizziyrn" and then decide to name his baby that.

Really you see this among dark elves who want to make their characters have the hard consonant sounds that the mainstream elven language doesn't provide. As it sort of sounds like French shoe-companies all around. Floaty pretty names don't work well with those who don't give any Fks. You've been adding some harder constant words though, great job, keep doing that.

Tbh bacon I hate it when someone has characters named by elven words and a **** load of ' like srsly even Laureh'lin. Plz, just do Laurelin. And for names people dont do Aver'Ahtri'Vuln

Only do this if your a high elf plz