The Covenant Of Sanctuary

HappyShackles

Joining is a matter of principle as much as it is resources and ability. A person who can devote themselves absolutely to the cause of tranquility among nations and the defense of the innocent is a person who may be welcome here. That being said, competence and intelligence are important factors as well. It's a commitment, and we have limited space in the Covenant for those unwilling to put everything they have into it.

I was once High Constable of Alras and left partially because they began to walk the line of hostility and neutrality. As time went on they slowly began to step over the line. I have only wished for peace amoung the lands. I wish to keep peace amoungst the races of Asulon, which is partly why the trading company was started. In all of the turmoil that is amidst us today, I have the ability to slightly easy tension in a part of society. I am not asking for thrills or riches but rather peace amoungst the nations. I have done nothing but sought such a peace as you promote. If it is possible, I wish to commit my life to it.

I may want to take a look at this... only just for a check up though. This just sounds a lot like the FOA...

It is a replacement the FOA, but obviously has different goals then defeating the Undead (Though we will do battle with any inherent evils brought on by Iblees or any other). Our primary goal for now is to attempt to develop a peaceful climate in Asulon. I see the FoA as oath breakers. While I respect the ascended for what they tried to do, the violation of their own neutrality abounds in what I see as the sacrifice for peace for the sake of keeping themselves safe. Selfish, in other words.

I desire as many old Ascended to join as I can get, but only if they are willing to remove their allegiance to Alras. They also must undergo the very harsh personal evaluation that I will perform, and I will permit only the strongest hearts, minds, and bodies into the Covenant.

A messenger delivers a letter to the Keep, to be given directly to Lorethos.

He tears it open, seeing Annabelle's obsidian seal. It reads:

Dear Sovereign,

I have been killed in action. Please retain my position, so that I may return.

Sincerely yours,

Annabelle Cyrus, Arcane Charity

A note is hung by the gate to Agies Keep; "The dwarves are holding another tournament once again. This time it is simply for sport. All races are allowed along with the use of teams as well. Please contact myself if you wish to learn more or to join me in the torunament. ~Marshall D. Valentine."

Lorethos, finally receiving the letter after the situation being explained, nods and slides it into his pocket. He writes on a letter and sends it out to all members of the Covenant and associates and any other messengers.

"Ambrose has joined the Covenant as a Guardian. Ambrose and Keya are charged with gaining a friendship in Salvus so that we may have a way to speak with Enor better, in order to better prevent conflict between Renatus and Salvus escalating. I will return to Hanseti and attempt to meet the Hochmeister some time. I hope to be able to help diffuse the current situation before it grows out of hand.

A public application to become a member of the Covenant will be created and available. In order to join, however, you must still be personally evaluated."

"For now, applications require two things. It will become more detailed once I am capable of editing it."

Name:

Race:

Previous or Current Affiliations:

Link to Character Application:

What is Your Goal:

Why Join the Covenant?:

Wood elves are battling humans. The wood elves appear to be losing. What is your response?:

After a strenuating fight to the nail and fist, you are badly injured, but your opponent is even worse off. What course of action do you follow?:

(( Both the Seraph and Sovereign should be able to appoint new members, with the other's approval. ))

[[Naww. Happy, you nerf'd the Marshalls! How could you. ;_;]]

"I've decided the Seraph and Sovereign will have equal power. I've edited a few other things regarding membership and I'd like to express our extreme interest in the recruitment of more females for the Charity roles."