The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

i belive i can repost my VA tommorow unless i cant count days 8D

((Another thing, I see fatty lurking and it reminded me, I think the only reason me and Jex could accept apps was because he was inactive. So, I think I might start doing apps as just me, being as I am not happy at being ninja'd to apps to my own guild. Instead, I think you both recommend apps, or you're like the screeners. Once accepted by one of you, I look at the app and make a final verdict.

And, please read the app guys. It says 2 paragraphs, not one.))

^ Technically it never happened. He just got his VA revoked and the RP to make me took like a minute. I'm going to presume it never happened :unsure:

[Damn, that's disappointing. I was hoping that, after I had got my elemental magic practiced up, I could summon earth powers to tear the Golem you to pieces... Nothing personal, unless you count enslaving my dark side and being a general, all-around weirdo :P I meant your character of course, I still think you're a pretty nice guy XD))

Do we have certain clothes for different ranks? If not, I would consider adding it in.

I would be glad to make them. :)

You're accepted, congratulations. The screenshots are used for both ban report issues, and so that we have proof the target was actually eliminated. On that note, speak to either me, Ninja, or Banana to organize a small test. Not sure if we still do those, but I remember they were fun.

Im hunting you down from Alras to Malinor lol! Someone told me you moved to Malinor after being kicked out of Alras.. can i get your ingame name so i contact you? If not, this is fun

Do we have certain clothes for different ranks? If not, I would consider adding it in.

I would be glad to make them. :)

Rank clothing ruins the element of secrecy. It is best for the brothers to wear somber yet different garb to avoid detection or suspicion.

Im hunting you down from Alras to Malinor lol! Someone told me you moved to Malinor after being kicked out of Alras.. can i get your ingame name so i contact you? If not, this is fun

Better hope Cael doesn't find me <3

If you try to approach him alone while he's with me, prepared to be killed and eaten, possibly minion-ized. :blink:

Better hope Cael doesn't find me <3

If you try to approach him alone while he's with me, prepared to be killed and eaten, possibly minion-ized. :blink:

[/quote

Wait way? You guys defected? T.T

I don't want to kill you guys t.T]

((I didn't defect....wah? Also, I'm still in Alras, I'm that awesome. Banishment? PAH, that means nothing. I like the fact that there are rumors about me though, it'll cause people to be scared of me))

((Ninja the main reaosn i was denied was questions right? cuase rest looks ok 8[, i have an editied version ready to repost once i can so we will see ))

((I think I might need to take a break. I recently got a message from my best friend telling me that she can't do it anymore....she wants to be friends with me, but she'll never feel the way I do. I need a while to think. Sorry for all the people I promised to kill, but I probably won't be back on until Sunday

or something. I might comment on the forums, but I can't bring mysellf to log in..

I just need some time.

It's like I've had my heart ripped out of my chest, torn apart, stitched back together, and then shoved back in. My friendship with her has always been hard, but I never thought it would end this way. She says she needs time to pray. I wish I could pray to something, but knowing me, it would be Aeriel.

By the way, assuming I'm even in the mood, we have to kill High Magistrate Martin. That's assuming Bito's trial goes south. He's going to get executed for defending me. In this fantasy digital world that has affected my real life, I see this as important. How pathetic.))

Rank clothing ruins the element of secrecy. It is best for the brothers to wear somber yet different garb to avoid detection or suspicion.

Well... Before you posted this comment, I was working on one which is right here

And my robed theme is here

Hope you like them.

Don't worry mate, we'll always be here if you need us :P

And fatty/Ventus, a sort of uniform is nessecery on account of the fact that, as an "evil" guild we want some form of recognision ie "Oh look, they're dark Brotherhood. Stay away from them."))