Rate The Above User's Fame.

Aislin

8.8/√17 Offtopic bro

5/10 Cant say I know you a lot, but seen ya aroundz.

6/10 saw you today.. nice skin, dont know much besides that..

8/10

I am nearly 1,70meter tall, i have a few years, more than you expect, i live on South America, in the city of Lenny from ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Child Eaters landia, i have a long childhood, created by legends, singers and bananas, i am a little bit overweight, i play computer and my secondary language is english, and first language my one english is, so hide your soul. edgy.

As you asked for, i will tell you how hard my life was, i will begin from my grandfather.

Jerome, my grandfather

Jerome was a 9 hundred ft tall pink cat, he born't in the island of all the bananas and monkeys, it was prosper and big like his flute that his father gave him. From the very beginning of his life, Jerome was teached the arts of powergamery, as it would help him on the future.

When Jerome reached the age of 24, his father died, Jerome gone sad and used drugs, drinked and got depressive due to his lost treasure, past memories, burn't memories, old things that will never come again, but a man, saying that he was a Iblees servant helped Jerome out, ressurecting his father and forcing him to hug Jerome and tell him the sad, Jerome's father past.

"-My son, don't get depressive, you must know..." - Says Jerome father

"-Why, popo?"

"-You must know first... its something that i din't wanted to share with you..." as Jerome father says, he cries slightly. "It happened a long time ago, a frog was eating insects, then he died." he gives a pause before saying "But, there is something... THE FROG WAS YOUR MOMO!" Jerome's father shouts while ontop Jerome father left shoulder "No, it does not ends here, the frog left a turd on the ground after dying, I EATED IT!!1!1!!ELEVEN1!!!!111!, then, you born't due to turd issues, I MUST DIE NOW!" Says jerome father as he explodes in a nuclear explosion.

Jerome

Was strong enough! he ran't away crying like a bauss and found a fairy pink pony, then they reproducted theyselves and had a kub named Allirog Sinêp

Allirog Sinêp, a 1/3 Gorilla, 1/3 pony, 1/3 fairy, my father.

Allirog born't instantly and lived young, had a son with Pony ridah 666 from dah Sinêp family. The gorilla used to like bananas, green ones, but no one ever questioned why he din't liked Yellow bananas.

A day, he found his arch enemy, Yeknom Anigav!

It was a hard fight, Yeknom failed on her only mission, kill Allirog before he made the failure, his cat son. Yeknom and Allirog mixed genetics, then i born't

SANDK1NG Y0L0L0L0L0 $w4G

The failure was made, it was too late, the powergamer born't.

Later, he married with Epix37 and had 2 sons with epix37 and our wedding party is tomorrow, come to it, FR33 4L3 #@$w4Git@#

7 out of / wut.