[Complete] The First Asulon Healer Hall

I am reviewing this.

+1

Sarah, stop doing amazing things, you will put us all to shame!

Cappy%20Approved.png

I love it! This is just the sort of thing that makes me excited. Hope to visit it some time for some interesting role-play!

It took me two rulers to measure the length of this post. Good work! Lesupport. (You would not KNOW how annoying it is to type that phease on an i-Pad.)

+1

Sarah, stop doing amazing things, you will put us all to shame!

This :)

As good as this idea sounds, you are wrong on the idea that monks are all NPCs. I myself am what you would call the head monk, and I suggest that you join the monks instead, apication is under the role play archtopic.

Apologies for any mishaps, as I'm on an iPhone.

~Monk Sahra

Thank you very much but we were very lucky to get approval for this. I was under the impression that the Monks of cloud temple use mystical means to heal, where the Healer hall will use ONLY non mystcial, historical accurate means of healing.

If this is wrong I do apologise, we are new, and we did ask about this not only here, but on the Admin Q and A and also in the feedback and support thread.

However as we have now got approval and are now building I think we will carry on with our project as we have invested a lot of time and heart into this and it is something we wish to do

*hugs*

Sarah

As good as this idea sounds, you are wrong on the idea that monks are all NPCs. I myself am what you would call the head monk, and I suggest that you join the monks instead, apication is under the role play archtopic.

Apologies for any mishaps, as I'm on an iPhone.

~Monk Sahra

I understand your point of view, and from spending a good 2hours talking about the ideas and going through everything they want this to be the exact opposite of monks. The monks are healers, that use magic.. and in all fairness are not active. This is a different idea, and this implements more realistic uses of healing, I for one am glad to see this accepted. I understand you want more Monks, but in all fairness their bland and bring no RolePlay uses to Asulon. All they do is heal you, and use healing magic which clears any wound within a couple of seconds. This healer hall would consist of long RolePlay which is what we need. Its realistic and I like that. The time and dedication into this event proposal would be unfortunate, to lose.

The recent monks have only used magic, and there has been a lot of inactivity, but I am making it so that the monks are to use medical practice first, then either healing scrolls for newer monks or prayer for older monks. If we can't have you in our ranks, then I'd love to learn some techniques RPly to teach to the monks.

~Sahra

Hey There

That would not be a problem at all, I am going to set up a thread for the Asulon Healer hall when we are nearing completion with lots of information both in character and OCC about the practices, the medicine, a very laymans terms copy of the pharmacopeia, as well as some brief blurb on why the specific minecraft ingredients were chosen and how they equate to real world medicine as most of them do.

I am also going to be setting aside times where I will be training medicine practices as I equipped a classroom in the hall. So nay monks who want to learn rudimentary medical practices can always come and learn.

However as with real world medicine it will be a grueling task to become a master Healer and some practices will be beyond people who are not commited to the cause of Healer, and would also not be taught to someone who does not take the Healers oath.

That means that what keeps the monks special and what makes Healers special quite seperate, I believe there is room in Asulon for both groups.

I have already spoken to Talf about the liklyhood of us not being able to heal every patient, and in that case we would of course suggest that they seek out the monks

*hugs*

Sarah