~*~The Druidic Order~*~

The Druidic Order

*sends out a raven to the other Druids."

Dear fellow Drui,

I have quit the order. I find the ways less rewarding than I thought, and it seems the order is falling apart, as I have not seen any fellow Drui in the past years. I have gone o take up residence in Halun'or.

-Dalia

Dedicancy (OOC Insight)

Dedicancy is meant to be a time of discovery for a potential Druid. Oftentimes applicants feel the need to speed through tasks, and end up missing the point and experience of truly dedicating themselves to the training, hence the name. To be a truly effective Dedicant, you must disconnect yourself from ideals of "grinding" to reach the goal of becoming a Druid.

The Druids exist to provide a different style of RP for others, and that includes within the order. Guide Druids, when training Dedicants, want to make each experience truly interesting, to help keep you engaged. However taking an OOC approach of "I need to complete x amount of tasks and be a Dedicant x amount of days and then I'll be a Druid" is detrimental not only to our Order but to your experience on the whole. There is no set time that a person must train and then they by default become a Druid. Focus on your character progression, and when he is ready it will be done! In the meantime do not worry! Have fun with the RP provided for you!

Remember, Dedicancy is a defining time within the Druidic Order. And while us Guides strive to make sure the process isn't repetitive and is unique for each Druid, it does take two in RP. So take this food for thought!

Oh I get it, so I get yelled at for bringing a bit of historical influence to my roleplay, yet you all are allowed to use Cernunnos and a Wiccan term, seems legit :P [i kid]

I see no problem with influence, so long as actual events or things aren't taken of course.

Anyways, you wanting to become a Druid or something Gaius? xD

[[ Keep it IC nooblets, or use brackets! ]]

((Hrm.. Open to /all/ races, you say? And, is there a certain age for Dedicants to be? Like, do they have to be 15 and up or something? This sounds very fun.. Nature sounds fun.. Fun. ))

Hello. I wanted to become a Dedicant, so I stopped by the grove to find a sign that said that it would be a while before more are accepted. How I be able to find out when that is? Just keep checking in the grove? Or by some other means? Help would be appreciated, thank you.

[[Where do you go in Elysium?]]

[[Where do you go in Elysium?]]

((We have a grotto in Elysium. You will just have to find us In-Character as to not Meta-Game. Ask around and just travel the paths. You will find us eventually.))