The Traitors of the Greywise Cult

Blundermore

Right, I added you on Skype Blunder.

Untitled-10.png

=

Malthian The Precursor walks into the Fortress, his pace slow and his steps dedicated

-

"My Lord, I bring news that can aid our situation" Malthian states to Lord Valdius.

-

Malthian lays out three paintings in which were created.

-

The first;

as.png

=

"Our efforts as of yet have been excellent, I must commend. But, we must push farther in the near future"

-

The second;

ad.png

=

"Houses and farms, yet all good for supplies. But we all know we don't truly require such."

-

The final;

af.png

=

"For there are much bigger mountains to climb, and stronger enemies to face"

-

Malthian smirks under his deep helmet.

-

"As for the enemy, I've only heard here tell of Knights. Nothing too major, but I wouldn't quote myself on such doubts"

MC Name: Demonxerov2

IC Name: Askad

I want to become a dread knight Y/N? Yes

If selected yes for dread knight, do you want to be a first generation (new character) or a second generation (add on to existing character)? First Generation.

I want to become apart of your group because: I was hoping to join because I’d like to be heavily involved in this RP as well as contribute to this fantastic idea.

What can I bring to this group? (Hopefully) very good RP, another fun buddy, and a nice ally.

Time zone: CDT.

The VA to go with this lore is right here (Currently pending) ---->

Still needs some of the well religion of the Dread Knights

MC Name:

Octovian10

IC Name:

I will be creating a new character for the group, named Signus.

I want to become a dread knight Y/N?

Yes, I wish to become a dread knight.

If selected yes for dread knight, do you want to be a first generation (new character) or a second generation (add on to existing character)?

I’d like to play as a first generation dread knight.

I want to become apart of your group because:

My role-play as a villain has been lacking and awfully dull as of late. I’m looking for something fun and new that can fill up my time on the server.

What can I bring to this group?

My character holds skills of several different professions. Before being defeated in combat against a Blood Mage, Signus worked as a knight of sorts for Oren. As such, he was well versed in several forms of combat, particularly swordsmanship. He retained that knowledge after his transformation, along with his basic teaching of forging.

OOCly I’ve had almost a year of villain experience solely on this server. I believe I’ll be able to fulfill my role as a dread knight properly and efficiently, thus creating some enjoyable role-play for ourselves and the victims of our attacks.

Time zone:

Eastern Standard Time (US)

MC Name: xJaMeSeY

IC Name: Eldir`Sa Raegnir

I want to become a dread knight Y/N? No Thanks

If selected yes for dread knight, do you want to be a first generation (new character) or a second generation (add on to existing character)?

I want to become apart of your group because: My Friend "ixTec" (Athir) Is apart of the Group, He tells me good things and how fun it is, i want to develop and try new kinds of role play as im pretty new to role playing.

What can I bring to this group? I feel I can bring a bigger feel of RP to the group, hopefully allowing us all to experience more at a higher level. Like my friend, Athir, I feel I can create connections between nations/races that can either help us, or help others.

Time zone:GMT

* a message is posted deep within the twisted forest, likely to be seen by the dark ones who roam. Atop it is a ragged crow, cawing malevolently.

You all's twisted cause and ours may be able to come to a useful arrangement of sorts... If ye express interest send the vile crow back with note... if not feel free to devour it

The note is unsigned.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.