[Complete] Black Wings Over Dwarven Peaks

shiftnative

Event Planners, MC Names:

Shiftnative, GM's , E-Team members

Event Type:

Skirmish / Siege

Event Date:

9/15/2012 - 3-7pm CST? ( To be discussed. )

Factions/Nations effected by the event:

Dwarves of Karik and Kaldwain? or so believed in roleplay -

Event Location:

97G8c.png

Summary:

A pack of drakes come pouring over the southwestern seas headed north. As the drakes near dwarven docks, they rear back and spout flame from their snouts toward the vessels. The dwarves do their best to defend their land against the swarm and they receive help from the most unlikely of characters.

Concept Images/Screenshots:

Dragon-1.jpg

Other Information:

No other information necessary, any questions may be posted below - thank you for reading.

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?:

Aye, I may

Just going off topic here native, but I do believe those boats RP'ly are docked in Kal'Dwain. I can show you where they are but those look to be the original-unfinished versions of the ship and when the ship was finished they had a GM move the ship to the new docks.

if I am not mistaken.

But I am up for an event outside of kal'dwain. :) As long as it doesnt blow up my castle! Q_Q

EDIT ::::

Sorry for the horrible drawing skills. But pink is kal'dwain and the navy boats and the red is your original area.

NKIlx.jpg

Native be a sneaky one~.... :3

yay

@ Cloaked - Ah thank you, perhaps the winds will pull them just a bit more eastward on their journey ;]

@ Cloaked - Ah thank you, perhaps the winds will pull them just a bit more eastward on their journey ;]

No problem ;p

Just make sure you dont destroy my bridge or castle! lol!! xD But im up for the event at those docks where I pointed out. :3 There are a few other . . . "places" nearby you could also hit.

An old mage tower that was being built by hiebe and the dwarfs and there is also a castle just a bit more east outside of kal'dwain all the way at the bottom left there near a swamp that actually looks like it would be cool to have a battle on. But I have no clue who owns it.

The most unlikely of character's hmmm?

* Coks the shotgun otherwise known as the perfectionist.*

Native, your paint skills rival that of my pet rock.

Oh good, something to look forward to tonight. Hope everyone has fun and that it brings more things to follow. >:)

If anything more than the sails on the big ship Dungrimms Wrath burns I will burn the entire elven forest down.

If anything more than the sails on the big ship Dungrimms Wrath burns I will burn the entire elven forest down.

Back to your corner, Dominic!