Yes.

-Do you have Skype? ((For communications sake))*:

bloodygames

IC-

-You see the writing of Octazylalsuun on the application-

-RP name:

Dormin Doomforge

-What do you wish to join as, why?:

I desire to join your guild as a Thorn, for I think I am good at beating the crap out of fit for the position.

-What can you bring to the Frozen Thorns, what are you skilled in?:

I can bring more power and shinies than what the guild could have imaginated, to bring a key of strength, and I can pull some Dwarven strings.

-Race and Sex:

Doomforged and Male.

-Do you swear to follow the rules of the Frozen Thorns? Refusing to do so will amount in your death.:

Of course.

-Do you have any previous or current loyalties?:

I'm loyal to my family and myself.

Situational RP Question ((Choose the one appropriate to the Rank you wish for.))

You are given as mission to find and beat up the minister of a small village, for he has refused to pay taxes to you.

Dormin nods to the Mistress, heading out. He takes a carriage until he arrives in the outskirts of the village. He nods, taking out his sword Scrowag. Approaching the village, he finds it unguarded, like any other small village. Lurching into it, he finds a grand church, where he bashes in with his sword.

"Ye!" Dormin snarls, pointing his left index finger at the minister. The minister begins running up the ladder, making his escape. Dormin afollows, slightly uneased by his armor. Hopefully, the minister is a meek creature, very numb and slow. After chasing the minister down the roof of the church, he tells the minister to be on his knees, or he would have none to kneel. The minister, scared to death, kneeled down. Dormin jabbed his sword in his shoulder slowly, then began punching him in the face with his fists, in the midst of it, you could hear the gouges of blood in the mouth of the minister and his futile attempts of gasping for help. After retreating his sword, Dormin steals everything the minister had in his pockets, including his religious literature, soon he was off to see the mistress again.

Smoke smiles walking into the guild base, carrying behind him on a cart several crates of Iron and weapons "Some idiot left it alone for a second, took it from him without haste. This is your birthday present Altariel." he chuckles winking at her "Care to give me a date tonight?"

OOC

-MC name*:

darkjames

-Do you have a VA, and if no are you willing to make one?*:

I have a VA for 1ab, 2abc, 3, 4ab.

-Do you promise to obey to the OOC rules?*:

Yes.

bloodygames

IC-

-You see the writing of Octazylalsuun on the application-

-RP name:

Dormin Doomforge

I desire to join your guild as a Thorn, for I think I am good at beating the crap out of fit for the position.

I can bring more power and shinies than what the guild could have imaginated, to bring a key of strength, and I can pull some Dwarven strings.

-Race and Sex:

Doomforged and Male.

-Do you swear to follow the rules of the Frozen Thorns? Refusing to do so will amount in your death.:

Of course.

I'm loyal to my family and myself.

Situational RP Question ((Choose the one appropriate to the Rank you wish for.))

You are given as mission to find and beat up the minister of a small village, for he has refused to pay taxes to you.

Dormin nods to the Mistress, heading out. He takes a carriage until he arrives in the outskirts of the village. He nods, taking out his sword Scrowag. Approaching the village, he finds it unguarded, like any other small village. Lurching into it, he finds a grand church, where he bashes in with his sword.

"Ye!" Dormin snarls, pointing his left index finger at the minister. The minister begins running up the ladder, making his escape. Dormin afollows, slightly uneased by his armor. Hopefully, the minister is a meek creature, very numb and slow. After chasing the minister down the roof of the church, he tells the minister to be on his knees, or he would have none to kneel. The minister, scared to death, kneeled down. Dormin jabbed his sword in his shoulder slowly, then began punching him in the face with his fists, in the midst of it, you could hear the gouges of blood in the mouth of the minister and his futile attempts of gasping for help. After retreating his sword, Dormin steals everything the minister had in his pockets, including his religious literature, soon he was off to see the mistress again.

*A note is sent to the last applicant by bird. The bird holds the not in it's beak. The note is written in dried blood, as always.*

"You shall be contacted with a meeting time with our recruiter. Be there."

((Informant rank added to the OP!))

OOC-

-MC name*: tristanx7

-Do you have a VA, and if no are you willing to make one?*: Yes. I have all of the evils in a Minor VA.

-Do you promise to obey to the OOC rules?*: Yes

-Do you have Skype? ((For communications sake))*: Yes. Skype name: tristanx7 (the american one)

IC-

-RP name: Maehrn'athi Tal'Velulaei

-What do you wish to join as, why?: I have lost everything. I want something to believe in.

-What can you bring to the Frozen Thorns, what are you skilled in?: I am a very talented thief, liar, and I am excellent in the art of deception and conning.

-Race and Sex: Male High Elf

-Do you swear to follow the rules of the Frozen Thorns? Refusing to do so will amount in your death.: Yes.

-Do you have any previous or current loyalties?: The Druids.

Haze--- You are ordered to go to a certain Arethor noble and get the money he owes you for weapons by any means you deem necessary.

I would sneak in through his window at night. Seeing him asleep, I would quickly cover his mouth with my hand. Then I would drag my dagger across his throat, cutting open his windpipe, then stab him through the heart. I would then take all of the money I needed, plus a bit extra as a handling fee.

Frostbite --- You are sent on a mission, you must destroy the HMS Syrio's Beard. How do you act?

I would slowly move in, explosives and a flint and tinder in hand. I would rig several explosives near the waterline of the ship's hull, then light them. After they explode, the ship would begin to sink. I would then douse the deck in oil, and set it ablaze as well.

Informant --- N/A

-I'l put this app on hold, since I'm still trying to figure out how to work the Thorns out in 2.5. Please be patient!-

Snip

*A pitch black raven returns to you with your own application, the mark of the thorns embedded on it, with a small message.* "You will be contacted."

As the Thorns lazily squander about in their sanctuary they hear the stone cold thud of leather boots meeting the floor, if they were to turn they'd have seen her as she entered their haven. The Ebon Tempest appears from the ladder shaft, suggestively walking towards the other thorns as per usual, her dark, silken cloak flapping behind her as she winks to Smoke. She leans back against the, rolling her shoulders back as she does, groaning as she tries to get comfortable with her shoulder blades amongst the nooks and crannies of their clearly poorly excavated sanctuary. Her arms folds over across her chest, beginning to dig the metal studs of her leather gloves into her tunic as she casually bites her lip.

"Evening..." She giggles quietly under her face-mask, batting her eyelashes as she looks at them with a devious and malicious gaze. She raises one knee into the air as she firmly plants the sole of her small black boot against the wall, raising an eyebrow as she consciously looks around the sanctuary, eyeing up it's poor living conditions. She snaps her gaze back to the Thorns, refraining from drifting any further away from her focus as she runs her tongue along her teeth eagerly, awaiting their response.

A wooden beam runs across the base, each end shoved roughly in the dirt. We're it abandoned and by itself, it's purpose could only be guessed at. The beam is high enough so that one could pass under it, and about as thick around as the average man's arm, except near the ends where it is narrower. The beam is occupied by a solitary figure. Golden Silence hangs upside down from the rafter, sleeping. His legs are wrapped around the beam, and how he manages to keep in place is a mystery. Beside him hung on the rafters is his cloak, and a belt of nine throwing stars. His tabi shoes are on the floor. He does not snore while he sleeps. In fact, one might think him dead if not for every once in a while the fingers of his hands twitch as he throws shuriken in his dreams.

OOC-

-MC name*:

Dwarm

Accepted for 1ab, 2abc, 4ab.

Yes I do

Yes I have

IC-

-RP name:

Tok Dreadmuck

I would like to be a Haze. Tok would like to join as my last pirate group (Never acctually existed but it's in my background story) has vanished. He wants to join in with another coorperation of the dark side laying waste to the lands of the innocent, plundering and stealing everything in his way. Tok has a crave for blood and shinies.

Tok, being a goblin, am a very small and rather agile individual. Tok is also a rather good swordsman proving himself very useful in combat. Besides that Tok is a good lock picker,he can crack any lock with a tool as simple as an arrow. Also Tok is an excellent torturer, forcing information out of individuals or forcing them to accept certain contracts.

-Race and Sex:

Goblin, Male.

Yes I do.

No.

Haze--- You are ordered to go to a certain Arethor noble and get the money he owes you for weapons by any means you deem necessary.

*Tok drools around as the rain keeps falling from the sky. Tok walked off the boat in Oren's direction. Just before he lowers his hat. Tok sneaks past the gate, which is always open. Just to be safe he makes sure he goes unnoticed. He walks through small alleys, jumps over roofs out of eye sight from the average human walking across the streets. Tok looks out over Oren gazing around for the building he was supposed to find. Tok turned around and saw the rather wealthy house from a distance. Tok sprinted at the building. Whilst running he picked up a stone from the ground, then jumped upon a roof. As he was inspecting the environment he spotted a tree adjacent to the house. From the roof he was on he jumped on the tree. Tok took the stone and threw it through the window. Then Tok jumped off the tree onto the house, sneaking into the house through the broken window. Slowly Tok placed his hand on his hilt, slowly unsheathing his sword. Tok makes his way downstairs as nobody was upstairs. Tok sees the noble sitting reading a book. Tok sneaks up on him. Tok slightly grins whilst placing his sword against the noble's neck.

"The payment? My good sir." Tok says.

The Noble doesn't move to void any harm from the sword, yet starts getting nervous and sweaty.

"P-payment?" He says.

"Yes, the payment" Tok replies.

"Uhmm oh yes ... ofcourse" the noble says whilst getting up slowly walking towards his chest. Tok still points his blade at him. As the noble opens his chest, taking out a lot of minas, he makes a run for it. Before the noble could reach the door Tok jumped in front of it pointing his blade at him.

"Running is just simply postponement of execution." Tok says whilst approaching the noble swinging his sword around.

The noble takes a small dagger from his pocket, keeping it in front of himself. On the way he took out the dagger Tok could see he wasn't a trained swordsman and remained calm. Tok starts to attack, sword clashing the dagger multiple times. The noble was forced to drop the dagger. Tok comes closer as the noble comes to his knees.

"P-please! Don't hurt me, I have the payment, just give me more time!" The noble begs.

Tok smirks, whilst pointing his blade at the noble's neck.

"I swear! Just one more day!" The noble says, but he was cut off by Tok.

"Time's up" Tok says whilst raising his blade.

The noble closes his eyes and hopes for the best. Tok slices his blade down at the man's neck and beheads him. Tok bends over to take the minas he took from his chest. After picking all of them he glances upon the chest that was still open. He raided the entire chest of all of its value. As the mission was complete, he left through the way he came, sneaking through Oren, making use of his size to stay unnoticed whilst leaving the city returning to the Misress.

Vlad sees the dead man and reaches down taking the letter.

"Hmm.... Maybe I should get on their good side and get some minas at the same time."

Vlad goes on his way to write a letter requesting to join.

((I just wanted to state my OOC reason for joining. I want to try to be a villain and being surrounded by other villains will allow me to improve my RP skills as one and also develop my RP skills along the way.))

((App))

OOC-

-MC name*:Erictorchlighter

-Do you have a VA, and if no are you willing to make one?*: Yes, for stealing, bribing, and spreading corruption.

-Do you promise to obey to the OOC rules?*: Yes, I honestly like the rules.

-Do you have Skype? ((For communications sake))*: Yep, got a mic too!

IC-

-RP name:Vlad Torch.

-What do you wish to join as, why?: A Thorn, it seems simple enough and I could use some minas. (Which I assume I get from completing jobs.)

-What can you bring to the Frozen Thorns, what are you skilled in?: I am a decent pick pocket, a good climber, a good swordsman and a alright archer.

-Race and Sex: Male half-elf.

-Do you swear to follow the rules of the Frozen Thorns? Refusing to do so will amount in your death.:I do.

-Do you have any previous or current loyalties?:I served the Di Silvas and work (or possibly worked) with them.

Thorn---You are given as mission to find and beat up the minister of a small village, for he has refused to pay taxes to you.

Vlad approaches the house, according to the informants the target lives in there. Vlad knocks on the door and waits for the man to answer it. A rather old man comes to the door and stares at Vlad "What do you want?" He asks.

Vlad asks the man's name and when it is confirmed he is the target he swings his hand up to grip the man by the neck. "Pay the money or it will be taken by...other means." Vlad says seriously. The man quickly reaches into his pocket and pulls out the taxes handing them over, Vlad kicks the man in the groin for good measure and walks off.

Vlad sends the note attached to his rat in search of the Thorns.

((Would probably not go like that in RP since many players seem to like to fight but honestly I find it rather hard to write RP ahead of time. I like going with the flow.))

Two ice black ravens are send whistling away into the night, each bearing a separate and unique note.

The first one reads:

"Tok Dreadmuck, a recruiter will contact you soon to set up a further meeting,  You appear to have what the mistress wants in a Haze and we shall see to it that you show her your all."

The second one reads:

"Vlad, you will be contacted by our recruiter and forwarded to an interviewer as you are a much desirable Thorn.  The mistress will be pleased with your presence."

At the bottom of each brief note is stamped the signet of the Alpha Wolf.

OOC-

-MC name*: moosehunter123

I have my 4a and 1a and willing to go for more if needed
Yes
That is a positive.

IC-

-RP name: Ramdir Soulblade

-What do you wish to join as, why?: I need something to fill my pocket with gold and this seems like a good place where I would fit in.

-What can you bring to the Frozen Thorns, what are you skilled in?: I am skilled in distraction and pyrotechnics and not a bad thief as well.

-Race and Sex: Elf/Human Male

-Do you swear to follow the rules of the Frozen Thorns? Refusing to do so will amount in your death.: I swear on my father grave to follow this rules.

-Do you have any previous or current loyalties?: Just to my daughters and to my family.

Frostbite --- You are sent on a mission, you must destroy the HMS Syrio's Beard. How do you

Ramdir Sits at the dock hooded scouting the ship out, he waits patiently until the opportunity presents itself he sits there on the boat beside it pretending to fish as he looks at the ships cannon he waits until nightfall watching the ship crew slowly get off and head into the brothel beside the docks he smiles as he see's the opening to climb onto the ship. He stands up putting his fishing rod in the water diving in and climbs up the back of the boat he see's the captain, he peeks his head seeing the captain has fallen asleep. Ramdir Jumps to the side pulling himself up onto the main deck of the ship he looks around the ship seeing no one he smiles to himself he walks below deck to the gunpowder room. He takes a barrel of gunpowder and shoves his knife in it making it leak out and trails it out to the top deck along the way he puts kindling down so it should burn as the gunpowder trail goes off burning the ship as well as blowing it up. He finish the gunpowder trail, which brings  him just by the ladder he kneels down and tries to spark the gunpowder to get it burning. After two tries he see's the gunpowder light and climbs the ladder quickly he sprints across the deck hopping onto the side he looks back at his work smiling as he dives off into the water swimming as fast as he can away. He arises at the third boat over from Syrio Beard. . He climbs up and looks at the ship. He watches it and he counts down in his head five, four, three, two and one and boom the ship explodes wood shrapnel is sent every where. The captain still in the ship as it blew up. The gunpowder starts the fire as well just like he planned so the rest of the ship starts a burn. The sailors come quickly out of the brothel to see what has happen, they look in shock as they see their ship sinking and burning at the same time. Ramdir Sits from the other side an evil smile growing on his face. Seeing he did a good job he sprints out and swims to land making a clean getaway.

-MC name*:

Chrome_

I do currently have a minor VA, but am willing to create a normal VA.

I do.

I do have Skype. PM me about it.

IC-

-RP name:

Valin

Haze, as I have always been a person that valued stealth as more than simply a means of completing the objective and more as a lifestyle. Other than that I don't care about glory or fame, so long as I do my job well.

I grew up as a thief and stalker, and eventually a highwayman. I also am very knowledgable in the mechanics and inner workings of explosives and traps as I had learned from a elderly tinkerer in my youth. I'm an saboteur at heart.

-Race and Sex:

Human male.

-Do you swear to follow the rules of the Frozen Thorns? Refusing to do so will amount in your death:

I do.

I owe loyalty to no current faction.

My first order of business would be to find a suitable time and place for me to confront him, and if possible, bring along a weapon or two that he owes money for. Once I confront the noble, at a suitable time (when he's alone), I'd attempt to make the business as quick and simple as possible. In other words, attempt to reason with him (quickly of course), then attempt again to reason with him, a little more painfully. Making sure not to cause any real injury, just cause a lot of pain until he gives in and hands over the money. Then, if I have any more time, charge a fee for paying late.

((By the way, can I apply as a Frostbite later on once my character has gained more experience?))

OOC-

-MC name*:deadoor28

-Do you have a VA, and if no are you willing to make one?*:Yes, for assassination

-Do you promise to obey to the OOC rules?*:Yes

-Do you have Skype? ((For communications sake))*:Yes

IC-

-RP name:Jex

-What do you wish to join as, why?:I agree with this cause and I have very good assassin skills that may help with this organization 

-What can you bring to the Frozen Thorns, what are you skilled in?:I am skilled in stealth, killing, and persuading people.

-Race and Sex:I am an elf male

-Do you swear to follow the rules of the Frozen Thorns? Refusing to do so will amount in your death.:Yes, I swear

-Do you have any previous or current loyalties?:No

Thorn---You are given as mission to find and beat up the minister of a small village, for he has refused to pay taxes to you.

Gold---You have just been given a cache of spears to be transported to a group of bandits in a city one day away, how do you proceed?

Bronze---You just spotted 3 teenage girls in a forest, ideal prey. What do you do?

*jex walks up to the Arethor noble who is alone,tending to a farm  "I need the money for the weapons"

*the noble looks to Jex with narrowed eyes "I do not have the money on me, try later" 

Jex; "Very well, But first, You should know that there is an orc behind you"

*the noble looks behind him "Where?"

*jex then attempts to hit him over the head to knock him

*the noble gets knocked 

*jex then searches for the minds and takes what is due

"What a pathetic lier" Says Jex

*Jex then pulls out his knife looking at the sun shimmer off it and smiling

*He then thrusts his knife into the noble's back and twists it

*blood covers the knife "That was my favorite knife, shame it had to be stained with pathetic peasant blood"

*the noble then dies and Jex walks off with the minas