Aruzond, Warden Of The North

Viper3X

This is the profile for a new character that I will be playing as. He will play an important role in upcoming events, and so I have decided to only reveal these limited details. The playerbase will have to discover more through IC interaction.

Bear in mind that this information is for OOC purposes only, and if it is meta-gamed IC there will be consequences.

--

Alias: Aruzond

Title: Warden of the North

Origins: Unknown

Motives: Unknown

Known Traits:

• Intelligent
  • Mysterious
  • Wise
  • Calm
  • Patient
  • Independent

Human Appearance: An elderly man with gray hair, Aruzond’s appearance is that of a man centuries old. He walks with a spiraling, wooden staff with a harmonious blend of engravings carved into the surface. Aruzond wears a robe that appears as gray as the dusk of nightfall. His beard, that is almost as long as his hair, bears a dull, silver shade that casts a wise demeanor upon the man’s face. His guise is fitting for the knowledge and wisdom that he possesses, but his true form is ageless and not affected by his ancient, outward appearance.

dark_robe_guy_by_rotaken-d4ym8z8.png

Dragaar Appearance: A massive, winged creature that towers above all living beings with immeasurable size, Aruzond is a “greater dragon” that can take on the guise of any mortal being he wishes. In his true form, his scales reflect a brilliant silvery shine in the daytime, and a dull metallic silver during the absence of light. The edges of his wings are layered with knifelike spikes, and his tail is armed with a deadly, arrowhead-shaped point.

gray_by_woari-d3ldpeo.png

Backstory: Aruzond lived a life of solitude and meditation for many years before the arrival of the mortal races. While he often appears to be neutral in the ongoing conflicts between the antagonists and the mortal factions, he will intervene when the existence of the races are at stake. Dragaars have been known in past times to either aid mortals against their foes, or to provide support; whether that be knowledge or an ally in combat, only time will tell. Little is known about Aruzond and his past -- his age, his motives, and where he originated from are all a mystery. He attempts to hide his true form, for he fears that the mortal races may become reliant on his assistance instead of relying on each other for support. However, if the time comes that he has no choice, he will not hesitate to reveal the creature within.

Okay, I have to admit, this is pretty cool. 

I can't wait to see this old geezer. He seems like a very interesting person.

Permission is granted to those that wish to post their opinions/views/comments to this thread. I'll be keeping an eye out for trolly comments, however!

OK, please don't tell me Aruzond is going to be a deus ex machina.

It feels a bit lame, knowing that losing is nearly impossible because Aruzond will come save us if we're close to death, unless the antagonist can defeat Aruzond. That's just what it looks like from my view.

Basically, I'm saying that I want us to be able to lose. If it comes down to it and evil triumphs, causing us to live under a cruel and repressive dictatorship with a resistance faction - so be it.

OK, please don't tell me Aruzond is going to be a deus ex machina.

It feels a bit lame, knowing that losing is nearly impossible because Aruzond will come save us if we're close to death, unless the antagonist can defeat Aruzond. That's just what it looks like from my view.

Basically, I'm saying that I want us to be able to lose. If it comes down to it and evil triumphs, causing us to live under a cruel and repressive dictatorship with a resistance faction - so be it.

You can lose.

So Aruzond is more to give us a chance as opposed to spoon feeding us a victory regardless of overwhelming incompetence.

Alright.

He seems awesome, can't wait to meet him.

I kinda wish you had revealed a lot less. :(

So Aruzond is more to give us a chance as opposed to spoon feeding us a victory regardless of overwhelming incompetence.

Alright.

He seems awesome, can't wait to meet him.

I kinda wish you had revealed a lot less. :(

Think of it like The Wandering Wizard's aid in Aegis. He was there, but his role was never initially to do the work, but muster others who are able to do it with him. It will be fun, I'm sure. :)

Great concept, reminds me of Shyvana on League of Legends a little.

In fact, I'm going to make my next soundtrack based on it..

It's going to be interesting if I ever meet this guy IC... what with Blunder being relatively as ancient, old looking and wise, excluding all of the subtle purpose behind his persona of course of being a Human "look a like" Yir'sari. 

I dunno how they would quite react to each other if they got locked in a Room with one another, apart from that Blundermore would know what a Dragaar is if he revealed himself to be one, seeing how this would not be the first Dragaar he has ran into. 

Interesting to say the least... Good luck trying to play the old wise man role! Make sure to read up on a lot of lore to stay wise like IC :p

..  Blunder, isn't it obvious? HE'S A DRAGON! This is what he shall do to Blundy, and say to him on and on. 

QhLsjH5.gif

Also, great idea, great bio, reminds me of the WW.. Except with scales. And wings. Love your writing, viper, it's nice. Simplistic, and awesome.

~Cinder awaaaay

..  Blunder, isn't it obvious? HE'S A DRAGON! This is what he shall do to Blundy, and say to him on and on. 

QhLsjH5.gif

Also, great idea, great bio, reminds me of the WW.. Except with scales. And wings. Love your writing, viper, it's nice. Simplistic, and awesome.

~Cinder awaaaay

Then I will remind him that his race is a dying breed slowly turning into raving lunatics, before promptly skipping away to my flying tower shouting "I don't need to lift!". :p

Then I will remind him that his race is a dying breed slowly turning into raving lunatics, before promptly skipping away to my flying tower shouting "I don't need to lift!". :P

Do you even h̵͕͉͓̩͍̬̔̍͑̓̊̾̃͘ͅȃ̢̯́ͨ́ͅc̴͉̫̬̮̲̩̓̏ͧͨ͟k̷̤͓̯̬͕̺̹͖̒͗ͥ̓̍͠?̴̛͈̏̿͊̎͊̈́ͬ̍

͚̩̗͉̞̤̗͔̎͑͒̓ͪ̓ͣ̃̚O̰ͮ̕͢Ḩ̗̫̭͇̟̾̆͑ͣͥ̀P̵̸͎͚̳̘̬͚͆̾͋̑ͬ́̚L̡̨̗̳̝̦̣̥͚̒̔͢E̴̠͙̬͖̾̀̍ͦ͌͛͌̀̚A̝͚̯̘̝̬̣̎͋̉̋͢S̠͎̝̦̫̻̮̈̃͛̎̏̋́E̺̪̯̯̺̙͛̓̑̄͡Ń̙̟͍͉̘̍̈́ͣͭỞ̳͉̪̯̺͎͔̹͉̾ͤͨ̀!̢́͠҉̙͈͍͚͙̘ͅ!̴̣͔͌͟!̷̞̦̠͈̻̪̜̝̰ͨͦ̍!ͩͧ̾̐͌̾̑̃͏̢͕͖̲̜̺̳!͈̹̖̠͚̗̮͍͗͑ͤ̈́̇́͘