[Academic] The Ministry Of Contemplation

PtahWithin

Maxwell reads over his note, and makes a reply.

"Dear Mr. Reavel. 

I, Maxwell Redensed, wish to meet you at no other but the cloud temple at a time that suites the both of us. I ask nothing in the evening of this or the next elven day, as I am very busy.

Thank you,
Maxwell"

He then slips it into the cloud temple avairy, telling a falcon to go to Ptah.

Minecraft Name: Tiggas

Skype Name (This may alternatively be PMed to be for privacy purposes): I pm you

Applicant Name: Tom Hayes

Race and Age: A 19 years old human.

What title are you applying for? (A lower-tiered one: Librarian, Maven, Inventor, Analyst, Phrenal): Analyst.

List any experience you have had with matters regarding that Department: I have basic alchemy knowledge.

Describe the reason for your interest in that position (>5 sentences): My father was a alchemist and teached me a few things. I still work forward with my alchemy training, and I think this is a good way to do it, and this looks like a place where I can be with people that like knowledge and alchemy.

By applying, should you be accepted you are expected to utterly adhere to the Common Clauses. Do you understand this?: Yes.

Minecraft Name: jojoma11

Skype Name (This may alternatively be PMed to be for privacy purposes): jojomack11

Applicant Name: Asgorath Spellsword

Race and Age: Human, 38

What title are you applying for? (A lower-tiered one: Librarian, Maven, Inventor, Analyst, Phrenal):

I have delved both into Inventing and Organic studies, but for now I shall research inventing.

To the Human Asgorath Spellsword,

Your application has been reviewed and you may find a time to meet Leading Savant Tenshar Karkun within the Cloud Temple Library for a last series of questions to solidify your admittance.

Minecraft Name: Picklesickel

Skype Name (This may alternatively be PMed to be for privacy purposes):

Lockmeinmbedchambers ( long story )

Applicant Name: Hlaalu Helseth

Race and Age: I am a Dark elf of 245 years.

What title are you applying for? (A lower-tiered one: Librarian, Maven, Inventor, Analyst, Phrenal):

I will be applying for the position of a Maven

To the Elf Hlaalu Helseth,

Your application has been reviewed and you may find a time to meet Leading Savant Tenshar Karkun within the Cloud Temple Library for a last series of questions to solidify your admittance.

Maxwell reads over his note, and makes a reply.

"Dear Mr. Reavel. 

I, Maxwell Redensed, wish to meet you at no other but the cloud temple at a time that suites the both of us. I ask nothing in the evening of this or the next elven day, as I am very busy.

Thank you,

Maxwell"

He then slips it into the cloud temple avairy, telling a falcon to go to Ptah.

Ptah Remneal raises an eyebrow at "Mr. Reavel".

To Mr. Maxwell,

That would be agreeable: a meeting can be arranged.

((PM me your available times in EST))

Minecraft Name: Tiggas

Skype Name (This may alternatively be PMed to be for privacy purposes): I pm you

Applicant Name: Tom Hayes

Race and Age: A 19 years old human.

What title are you applying for? (A lower-tiered one: Librarian, Maven, Inventor, Analyst, Phrenal): Analyst.

List any experience you have had with matters regarding that Department: I have basic alchemy knowledge.

To the Human Tom Hayes,

Minecraft Name:

Altiak

Skype Name:

d-dogftw

Aplicant Name:

Gregory Cromwell. 

Race and Age:

A seventeen year old human youth.

I desire to apply for the position of "Analyst".

List any experienced you had with matters regarding that department:

Sadly, I've none to offer.

Describe the reason for your interest in that position (>5 sentences): 
I was born into a rather trivial family, my father serving as a scribe and my mother practicing tailory. Throughout my childhood I had resided within the massive walls surrounding Abresi. Although its grandeur and elegance is breathtaking at first glance, being cooped up within the capital soon became a bore. I often visited its local library, reading from dawn to dusk, about the foreign, fabled lands, far away from the capital. I longed to venture out and scour the lands of Anthos, and I soon developed a thirst for knowledge and adventure.

By applying, should you be accepted you are expected to utterly adhere to the Common Clauses. Do you understand this?:
I wholeheartedly understand and swear that I will abide by all of the Common Clauses.

((Stumbled upon your ministry today! I hope to leave some of my writings here in future.))

yf3Bf8b.jpg

Minecraft Name:

Altiak

Skype Name:

d-dogftw

Aplicant Name: Gregory Montague  

Race and Age:

A seventeen year old human youth.

I desire to apply for the position of "Analyst".

To the Human Gregory Montague,

Unfortunately neither your age nor your words indicate that you have the naturalistic experience that would grant you the title of Analyst. However, I have spoken to Analyst Charles Napier, and he would be willing to meet with you and perhaps take you on as his Pupil. After he believes that you are learned enough, he would recommend to the Savants a title promotion for you to Analyst. You may find a time to have your interview with him at the Cloud Temple Library.

((Stumbled upon your ministry today! I hope to leave some of my writings here in future.))

yf3Bf8b.jpg

((Thank you very much! And any writings you do leave would be most welcome.))

Minecraft Name: Sage221

Skype Name (This may alternatively be PMed to be for privacy purposes): swaggertime

Applicant Name: Kalameet Izalith

Race and Age: ((Roughly)) I am Mali'aheral, the age of 55.

What title are you applying for? (A lower-tiered one: Librarian, Maven, Inventor, Analyst, Phrenal): I seek to claim the title Maven, continue my studies of the Arcane.

List any experience you have had with matters regarding that Department: I have a vast knowledge of Arcane magics, along with two in which I practice. Both I'd wish to keep to myself for the time being. If personally requested, demonstrations may be given.

Describe the reason for your interest in that position (>5 sentences): When I was far younger, I has always felt the strong need to learn things, although this didn't always mean of the Arcane. I was originally a mason ans smith, which then blossomed into an apprentice engineer. Magic managed to fall into my hands, as I did not chase it as most do. Although, I have grown quite weak in my other skills, and have all but focused on my magical studies, slowing growing them into an art I'd call myself a master in. I still have some interests, and have been attempting to birth my own kind of magics although my experiments failed, not showing much promise as of late. Simply put, I am quite experienced in what I can do, and I simply wish to continue my studies, hopefully with others who share my likeness.

By applying, should you be accepted you are expected to utterly adhere to the Common Clauses. Do you understand this?: As I understand this, I'd assume I wouldn't have a choice if I wished to join, so I suppose I do.

Minecraft Name: Sage221

Skype Name (This may alternatively be PMed to be for privacy purposes): swaggertime

Applicant Name: Kalameet Izalith

Race and Age: ((Roughly)) I am Mali'aheral, the age of 55.

What title are you applying for? (A lower-tiered one: Librarian, Maven, Inventor, Analyst, Phrenal): I seek to claim the title Maven, continue my studies of the Arcane.

To the Elf Kalameet Izalith,

To the Elf Kalameet Izalith,

Any time suggest would be acceptable. Suggest one, and we will work from there. ((EST time))

Minecraft Name: kingofxbox99

Skype Name: I will PM this.

Applicant Name: Landon Rubonstock

Race and Age: Human (Northerner), 19

What title are you applying for? (A lower-tiered one: Librarian, Maven, Inventor, Analyst, Phrenal): Inventor

List any experience you have had with matters regarding that Department: Growing up, I have constantly tinkered with mechanical systems and various constructed mechanism. I enjoy taking apart and reassembling items, and I have an existing mathematical and scientific background which will help me in much of my future studies.

Describe the reason for your interest in that position (>5 sentences): I love designing and creating objects and inventions, and I believe my education can help me further my ability to provide ideas and research to society and perhaps the Ministry's research departments.

By applying, should you be accepted you are expected to utterly adhere to the Common Clauses. Do you understand this?: I understand and agree to fully comply with the stated Common Clauses.

Minecraft Name: kingofxbox99

Skype Name: I will PM this.

Applicant Name: Landon Rubonstock

Race and Age: Human (Northerner), 19

What title are you applying for? (A lower-tiered one: Librarian, Maven, Inventor, Analyst, Phrenal): Inventor

To the Human Landon Rubonstock,

Your application has been reviewed and you may find a time to meet Preeminent Savant Ptah Remneal within the Cloud Temple Library for a last series of questions to solidify your admittance.

* walks by the empty ministry building, sighing *

(( Are you guys still active? o.o ))