[✓] [Lore] Man-Frog [Completed]

If this is even considered you would have to make lore for the mushroom/fungi that altered the water to create such beasts.

Well I was planning a large coven, for lack of a better word, of them. I would need about five, or six. Just for a small RP, and maybe a bit in the future. Cause we gotta mount an attack to save Salm

If this is even considered you would have to make lore for the mushroom/fungi that altered the water to create such beasts.

I would presume that you should do this as I stated beforehand, before you say this lore is complete... although again I am no judge.

I would presume that you should do this as I stated beforehand, before you say this lore is complete... although again I am no judge.

There are already giant mushrooms in the Witch Woods. One would assume it already had some sort of growth hormone in it's spores to grow it to it's enormous size

Has this been accepted? 

You will know by a tick or a cross next to the name if accepted or denied,

Although no the fungi in the witch woods don't have a growth hormone it is the area that they are in with the nutrients which makes them grow this size and it wouldn't affect everything around it besides other fungi even if it did, so these have to be unique fungi unlike anything else to mutate within the waters, so lore needs to be created for the mushroom/fungi in the witch woods of which you say, to describe the mutation.

Oh god what... No.

This is a bit... odd, but many denizens of Lenfarthing have expressed interest in the RP it could bring. The Lore Team discussed it and we have decided that it shall be accepted. However, there are a few conditions.

First, the "Man Frog" will not be a species, but rather there will only be one and it should be a rare thing to come across. Second, it will be an Event Character as opposed to a main character, the prior being a secondary character used only for events and bringing RP to others, the latter being a primary focus for the individual RPing it. Third, in association with the second condition, I ask that you (the OP) PM me so that we may discuss who will RP this creature, whether it is you or a member of the Event Team.

If you agree or disagree with these conditions, merely say so in the PM. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to bring them up and I will respond to the best of my ability.

Move to Accepted Lore for the next stage. Please hold use till Implemented.