The Republic Of Cairn (Stem-Off Of Golden Age Rebellion)

Noer

*As you proceed to walk through Salvus, you see several angry people muttering about Oren and their takeover of the Kha. You note that several shopkeepers, peasants and thugs are leaving the city. When asked they state "We're going to Cairn." Upon in investigation, you'll discover this:

Overview

Cairn was originally the people of the golden aged rebellion. Upon further growth of their cause, they have now collected enough money to hire workers to construct a utopia, a place where meritocracy is more important than a title. Cairn right now, is an idea, but soon it shall grow due to the people moving. Right now, a hierarchy is installed, but names aren't given as of yet besides Alexander Gartheld, King. Their officers are known as Legionnaires, and reinforce the common law and treatment of others.The market is based on fishing and lumber. Farming is hard in mountainous terrain, but not impossible. Each man/woman is entitled to a 3x4 meter space of land during the starting phase of the kingdom. Once completed, land permits may be bought and taxes low enough as 12 Mina a week. No racial specifications are required. The king has rights To veto Senate laws, but very little else. The Senate is made up of knights who decide laws.

((Application))

(To join the republic's army and working force. Only with an application may you receive your 3x4 plot of land )

IGN:

RP NAME:

AGE (RP):

SKYPE NAME:

RACE:

Signed Oath:

I do hear swear by the blood of my person that I shall always be loyal to the king of Cairn, as long as he is true to his promises and always treats the working force with respect. If do grant thy life to King Alex of The republic and will do everything in my power to help the republic prosper. I shan't praise no other nation, nor assist the tyranny of Oren in any way, unless commanded to by the Hierarchy of the republic.

Signed;________

((Note: this is just a brief overview of the nation, And if asked I can give more information on it.))

"So they're tryin' tah 'ave freedom an' run from tyranny, bu' dey' install a king. This, mah frien', 'es rebels in a bloodeh' nutshell."

((Oren hasn't taken over the Kha'. ;w; ))

((Um jojo, why do we have a king? We hate kings.))

*Bod inquires about the Cairn*

"If they ate' Oren... Why install a king?"

The market is based on fishing and lumber. Farming is hard in mountainous terrain, but not impossible. Each man/woman is entitled to a 3x4 meter space of land during the starting phase of the kingdom. Once completed, land permits may be bought and taxes low enough as 12 Mina a week. No racial specifications are required. The king has rights To veto Senate laws, but very little else. The Senate is made up of knights who decide laws.

"This seems te' be the exact same government as Adunia.. " Eoghan thinks from beyond his grave,

In the grave next to Eoghan's grave, Brandon agrees with Eoghan "Aye, ah agree wit' ye"

(To join the republic's army and working force. Only with an application may you receive your 3x4 plot of land )

Only with an application may you receive your 3x4 plot of land )

your 3x4 plot of land )

Vectis instantly becomes interested in the notion of a kingdom of rebels who grant their oh so loyal citizens with such grandiose plots of land.

((This is really the Republic of Dave from Fallout isn't it :P)) 

(( > Establish republic
> Name yourself the King
> Promise 3x4 plots of land in exchange for military service and labor
> ???
> Profit ))

((Jojo, we already have celentria.))

Vectis instantly becomes interested in the notion of a kingdom of rebels who grant their oh so loyal citizens with such grandiose plots of land.

((He said during the STARTING age of the kingdom. And most people in Oren are homeless peasants or nobles who just live on relatives' land. And that's what they're ENTITLED to, they can buy more.))

Feudalism=/=Republic ))