The Malinor College -[Institution]-

excited

Upon entering Malinor, you see a poster nearby.

-= The Malinorian College =-

pYzZXzP.png

We're dedicated to bringing knowledge to the inhabitants of Malinor.We're based on the following principles which bind us together as a group to educate you, as we work hard towards the bringing of knowledge to all within our bounderies, and even some outside. 

- All Races are allowed.

- We support the study of cultures.

- We respect cultural differences.

- We do not discriminate agains anyone unless they seek to use knowledge for ill.

Because of these, we welcome anyone seeking the first hand teaching of knowledge. Whom we believe won't insult the gift of enlightenment brought before you. We currently have a council over-seeing all work done within the college.

- HeadMaster Mythras Ardere (PiercingDarkness).

- HeadScribe Isabella Flormai (TheEpicFiend).

- Combat Master Gwindor (Runehunter).

- Knowledged Teacher Cyrus (Sentlit)

Knowledged Teachers:

- Head-Master Mythras, lectures on Void-Connections 

- Isabella Flormai, Druidism

- Gwindor, Combat

- Cyrus, Magic (No, don't ask him to teach you personally, currently has does lectures, not teachings of magic to private apprentices unless he choses someone)

We are formed on helping those with knowledge, so no applications, we'll set dates for lessons eventually on the board. and near Malinor's main gate, feel free to come during one of our lectures! And even sign up for extended lessons by being listed as a student, which means you could be given private tutoring! (Not magic wise).

Lessons:
- Druidism Lecture

- Magic's affect on politics and the physical realm

- The remainder of magic on the mortal plain

- History: The Aegis Exodus

- History: The Asulon Exodus

- History: Ascended and Undead

- War, and how it's used

- The properties of knowledge

- An Explanation towards the distinct racial hate

(Times to be listed soon)

* Blake Walks into Malinor, and comes upon this sign, and begins reading it*

"Hmmm. I miss the days when I was a scholar. Where can I sign up for these studies?"

*Begins walking around malinor with a warm gentle smile on his face looking for the college, and giving warm hellos to everyone as he passes wishing them good days*

The hooded figure passes the poster , her eyes suddenly darting towards it curiously. She stops , before turning to read it carefully. After a few minutes , she smiles to herself. Her hand reaches to her satchel , taking out a note before she begins to write.

"This should be interesting at the very least." She mutters to herself , deep in thought.

She folds the note in half , before walking away.

"It is decided that a history lesson shall be read out to you folks next seed!" Reads a poster on the board. ((Tomorrow, 3:00 mountain time), "it'll be on how arcane magic can if excessively used, mutate beings! Be around!"

Famine walks into Malinor, pacing slowly as this advertisement catches his eye. He ***** his head as he approaches slowly, overlooking the ad, his brow raising "So Malinor now has a College... Fools! Why would such weak peasants have such knowledge," he says as he turns sharply, pacing back out of Malinor in disgust.

Goroth sighs as he observes the poster depicting the works of the Malinor College.

"I need to talk to Khel... again."

*Goliath strolls toward the poster, arching a brow as he follows each word with his index finger. Pondering for a moment he turns to the man beside him.*

"I might go ahead and try to get a teaching job there. It's better than sitting at home like the senile old coot I am, munching on out-of-date toffies."

*Reads over the poster, perhaps It would be interesting to hear about the Ascended and the Undead, such topics always draw interesting people.

Gestahl has his interest peaked by this.  More academic studies during this brief time of peace will be much appreciated.  

(( In a society where there is nothing from characters now but people playing those who possess violent traits, what purpose would the college serve any one? The only benefit might be people mistake the college for actually mass teaching magic so they can continue being violent, but now with sparklers on their finger tips. Also the college of the silver city is private school, and the rest of them get public school. ))

Si'Kahlia reads over the poster, her ears flicking with interest. Perhaps she'd take notes on these lessons, add them to her collection. A smile darts across her lips as she jots down the time mentally, before skipping off.

<< Don't be a buzzkill Panda. >>

(( In a society where there is nothing from characters now but people playing those who possess violent traits, what purpose would the college serve any one? The only benefit might be people mistake the college for actually mass teaching magic so they can continue being violent, but now with sparklers on their finger tips. Also the college of the silver city is private school, and the rest of them get public school. ))

((Why can't there just be a college for people to learn? It's certainly more interesting RP than the fights that happen every single day. The question, "Why is this necessary?," has smothered too many good ideas for my liking. Let this one ride.))

((Why can't there just be a college for people to learn? It's certainly more interesting RP than the fights that happen every single day. The question, "Why is this necessary?," has smothered too many good ideas for my liking. Let this one ride.))

I thank you for this, because it's quite basically what you said.

In a warlike american society now a days, we argue over gay rights when 'we're a nation of freedom,' there're bad apples. and good ones, though opinion dictates human nature. As well as we don't teach magic, you didn't read the post if you believe we do. We DO lectures of course, having to do with Arcane Waste, Druidism/Druidic Culture, as well as you can't just 'make sparkles.' suddenly, not even with this knowledge being taught. It's not mass teaching magic, because all magic's theory put into power form which it is then created. We give knowledge on history, and many other lessons coming. If I wanted to make a magic teaching guild, I wouldn't, I'm part of the Mage's Guild as well as other groups. even if I'm not that active. To tell the truth, if people want sparkles and summon it in class without a m.a, they're in trouble, you need a m.a for simple void connections, Either way I see why you're concerned, but there's way more good sides than bad to this, as well as I'm not fully running it, I don't dictate decisions on my wants alone, I ask others before putting it into play, other council members. You can't point out flaws for something unseen tothe college, as said by Cleaning Crew, let's at least test it out, no?

Dvari wonders about that lecture on Warfare, wondering when it'll be hosted.