(Magic?) Ker'tarem Contracts

E__V__O

ursula+poor+unfortunate+souls+little+mer

Name: Ker'Tarem Contracts

This magic is for - Role Play only, no PvP advantage.

Ker'Tarem contracts are set as a ritual magical and part alchemist magic all in one. The magic provides something of a metamorphosis of an organical body. Though the Ker'Tarem contract can only be done if one person signs the contract willingly to be affected by the magic afterwards. This magic can add an extra limb/s to separating things on said body to than increasing muscle mass, height and body weight. Though adding extra limbs won’t make them have a advantage- they would only have gross motor skills.

[Definition of gross motor skills]

“Gross motor skills refer to movements that involve large muscle groups, such as walking, throwing, skipping and kicking” -Key Concepts in VCE; Health and Human Development third edition, units 1 & 2

Alchemy-

Within Alchemy the magic needs some certain ingredients- such as what the person wishes you need to have, though this means a cauldron is needed. While the parts that are going to be added needs to be within good condition. Meaning for a extra hand for example- you would need a hand from the same race. Through this you would need some knowledge in the creation of homunculi

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/87863-homunculus-lore/

, it would follow similar fundumental laws.

Ritual-

The way the ritual works is when you have the cauldron set with all the alchemy supplies within it. You begin to speak a incantation to help uproar the liquids within the cauldron these incantations are set as words that are similar to the Ker'Tarem spell you would be using, an example would be

Beluga sevruga

Come winds of the Caspian Sea

Larengix glaucitis

Et max laryngitis

La voce to me”

poor_unfortunate_soul_by_bealor-d4lwelj.

-Which is short an incantation to remove someones voice.

Magic-

The magic side of this type of Contract would be that. It uses all the said above, Alchemy and Ritual to than provide the magic with effect. Initially it fuses together with the alchemy and the ritual together to than move it across desired places, this does it by fusing the alchemy with the rest of the liquid within the cauldron while also having the ability to move the magic over and around. Represented by smoke. Though another limitation of this is, when the whole ordeal is being moved it can only be moved to the one that has signed the contract within magical bounds, as it wills this all to happen. Within mind the magic has a sealed mind of it’s own.

Contract-

The contract of this magic rests in the status of, magical seals with writing. These contracts are fused with the magic effect of this whole ordeal and once signed will only  the magic work on the affected person. Though the contract needs a written signature (name) of the said person that wills it. The contract in itself being bound to the magic it can also be considered bound to the cauldron. Though the contract holds if the form of said organical being stays the same or returns back to normal, to if changing again depending on the condition of the contract.

-

The effect of Ker'Tarem Contracts-

Ker'Tarem Contracts would be the set balance of, effecting one well beings soul attachment by adding, subtracting or changing the physical form of the organical being to than being partially attached to the soul, by partially I mean that you can make it function with Gross Motor Skills, but it can still be healed by the monks until the following week on the exact day it had the change, from that point- the adding, subtracting or change of the physical form will stay complete until the contract is broken. The Ker'Tarem contract itself needs to be created with one piece of paper, bound with the magic you use for it, giving it the sense of loyalty and trust within it. Once signed by the person and said only person the bound magic will release itself onto the signer to be accepted with the magic that would follow.

The contract within it’s own, will be useless if not around a cauldron the way it works would be, breaking the contract needs a cauldron as with creating the magic. Once the Ker'Tarem contract has been signed and the magic has been done. The contract can be placed within safe-storage, though the caster or any other being can take this and destroy it to return the person that signed it back to the original form, but they need the knowledge on how to do so- as with the cauldron.

In turn, the form that the user now has, will stay with them for as long as the contract is not broken (Besides the first week with the monks able to turn you back to normal). Though the contract can never change once signed in lettering or anything to make the outcome different, it all has to be done before the contract has been signed.

-

How the Ker'Tarem contract - works / materials

How it works-

The way this type of this works within four steps and needing to be done from point A to point B without exception.

-The first step is for the contract to be signed, easily enough, though the contract will affect the user that signs it and no one else even if people are around them, though this can only work in a certain time-limit, 30 minutes to be exact- after the 30 minutes the magic can no longer affect the signer, unless signed again.

tumblr_mogirqgRno1rxui9eo1_500.gif

-The second step is for all the supplies to be gathered, I will list some examples.

If someone wishes for a extra hand, you need to provide the hand first and that hand needs to be intact and well at least 3 IRL days fresh, otherwise it won’t work. This works the same with any limb / organ, it also has to be the same race as same person (sub-race doesn't matter- Higher trained users can do more things). This being said, if a colour needs to be changed of the skin- than a pigment of the skin colour needs to be found in another organical structure (not a plant). If blue- go squid (just needs the colour(skin sample)). Be it within height, you would need a bone, as long as said body part that increases within the height, so if a 5 foot man wishes to be 6 foot tall, through leg height, than simply get the bones of someones legs that reach that height(any race). If needed for extra muscle mass, than simply all you would need would be meat from another organical being, be it human to elf to even a cow or pig.

The way it all works, the example used for limbs would be once placed within the cauldron the structure of it would break down and seem to almost liquify within it though having nothing else done as of yet, The limb itself would still be within it, though un-useable again if taken out. What rests inside the cauldron to give it this reaction maybe rest with the magic that flows within it.

you_poor_unfortunate_souls_by_aleahdani-

-The third step is when the ritual first comes into play, once you begin a incantation the cauldron will light up in a steamy green colouring, which indicates that the organic material inside of it has all liquefied but are separated, once the incantation begins the elements within the cauldron will finally begin to merge, as if into one thing. The information of the materials all gathered and locked, the incantation links them all together. Though it uproars everything inside, which creates the green glow.

-The fourth and final step is when the use of magic comes into play, by this time it would come in right near the end of the ritual but begin to work through it, when the prayer of cast actually happens. It fuses all remaining elements together and green smoke arises from the cauldron that now has the fused elements inside of it that is needed to perform the spell which that turns to smoke floating around the cauldron. The magic can move this smoke over but it has to follow what it was intended for, which the user signed on the contract with no exception. In turn if the Ker'Tarem contract was to remove someones voice, than that is what it would do. Though if it had an added effect by, removing someone's voice to than also change the appearance of said user after that could be done, though that would be the safest way to follow equivalent exchange, giving something to get something in return.

Tlmpe674.jpg

-

When you develop more through this you can have the better chance at combining more things, such as you wouldn't after a lot of practice needs limbs from the exact same race, but can be other races included, at high levels you can even add a touch of animal parts if needed.

As a reference a video explaining everything and previewing it can be seen here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyFVG4VfPmg

Redlines:

-The magic needs to be around the cauldron it has been set towards.

-The contract needs to be signed before any of the magic can begin.

-This magic cannot be reverted once signed, unless the contract is broken or the signer sees the monks within the first week of them being change to revert it back.

-The caster needs knowledge on all three things.

-Limit on body changes. (cannot make a 5 foot human to 10 feet, can only be two feet in difference).

-Gathering of the materials.

-The contract cannot have anymore than three changes.

-Contract can only be broken in said cauldron by anyone.

-As stated before, any extra limbs follow Gross motor skills, meaning they cannot grip swords, but can hold a ball.

-Muscle mass increase won't affect your strength, unless you train for it. Though muscle mass-decrease will.

-The magic cannot give strength to someone but can take it, so increased muscle mass does not make you have that much strength as with height, you need to work for it.

-With enough experience you can change someones appearance to a elf looking like a human.

-Role Play only, no PvP advantage.

Yes, please. So I can turn into a fat, squid witch.

And I love magic roleplay, if it is dark and stuff and very magical and very spooky and has to do with fat squids.

It was something that came into my head, maybe since I was doing biology home work, though if you can think of a better word, give me suggestions to name it something else!

We've already got a really good contract magic and I think it's better that way.

We've already got a really good contract magic and I think it's better that way.

on top of that I'm fairly certain contract magic can do that anyway.

I am confused on this statement, though I presume it was an "We've already got this sorted out in Contract magic we don't need another"

In all terms if that was what you meant than I will answer to that. The reason why I made this was to add a new flavor to LoTC, as it combines more than one thing- ritual-alchemy and Magic all in one, though also having a contract seal to not have it over-flow and force it on people. In turn a way to say "You can only get it if you sign for it" and not have it signed on you through a torture act. But it is your own choice really. Though the reason why this is different to what Contract magic is, well simple. Contract magic offers a more bit of flavor onto LoTC which I like, though this adds a touch more to that flavor making a good platter of food being served, with it also being unable to have any PvP advantage, and only follows with gross motor skills if getting a limb attached, than simply it is a way to make ascetic magic to a person through a role play thought. Though being as contract magic is limited, it can be seen as a different take to contract magic, if it follows under that- though the simple thought of it having a contract doesn't mean it would be under the contract magic-sub-type.  Though express your reasoning on why you think this is un-needed if that was your question?

-

Edit for Demo: Contract magic cannot do this- I have read it all and I gave some ideas for it's initial creation with Jistuma, this is a whole different thing if you compare the two.

I am confused on this statement, though I presume it was an "We've already got this sorted out in Contract magic we don't need another"

In all terms if that was what you meant than I will answer to that. The reason why I made this was to add a new flavor to LoTC, as it combines more than one thing- ritual-alchemy and Magic all in one, though also having a contract seal to not have it over-flow and force it on people. In turn a way to say "You can only get it if you sign for it" and not have it signed on you through a torture act. But it is your own choice really. Though the reason why this is different to what Contract magic is, well simple. Contract magic offers a more bit of flavor onto LoTC which I like, though this adds a touch more to that flavor making a good platter of food being served, with it also being unable to have any PvP advantage, and only follows with gross motor skills if getting a limb attached, than simply it is a way to make ascetic magic to a person through a role play thought. Though being as contract magic is limited, it can be seen as a different take to contract magic, if it follows under that- though the simple thought of it having a contract doesn't mean it would be under the contract magic-sub-type.  Though express your reasoning on why you think this is un-needed if that was your question?

-

Edit for Demo: Contract magic cannot do this- I have read it all and I gave some ideas for it's initial creation with Jistuma, this is a whole different thing if you compare the two.

Jistuma's character and some dwarf character (forget his name) created Vithquar and several other "creations" with contract magic and alchemy. I think you should talk to Jistuma again Link him this thread.

As far as I see it, this isn't needed at all, since it's already possible by combining the two things this magic supposedly combines. You can't combine an alchemy with a magic and call it magic, though. You can make them work together, but this would be more so referred to as a method not a completely separate magic.

Jistuma's character and some dwarf character (forget his name) created Vithquar and several other "creations" with contract magic and alchemy. I think you should talk to Jistuma again Link him this thread.

As far as I see it, this isn't needed at all, since it's already possible by combining the two things this magic supposedly combines. You can't combine an alchemy with a magic and call it magic, though. You can make them work together, but this would be more so referred to as a method not a completely separate magic.

Which is why I added a WIP did I not? Though it runs with, alchemy and than a Ritual to which forms it into essence of smoke at the end to which the Magic than uses it from the contract to run it across. Contract magic can em-bind things to a body, but not make it connect to said soul (unless a IRL week has passed), though that is about it, through that and Alchemy, though this method creates much more, call it magic or not magic- it could be something different. Though it grows with gross motor skills, within that increase in muscular mass or decrease, and height and weight can be included. Though you can think this is a form of contract magic or not- it is roughly your choice, though the magic? I presented forms what it seems a fun experience all around, and only if the person wants it can it happen- not the other way around. Though Jistuma will post soon to explain things further but when I crossed it over with him, I believe he said that contract magic was unable to do this such, and would be a "new method" or "new magic". In all terms at once, this provides with a RP stand-point and not a stand-point in PvP such not over-lapping current magic implemented upon the server but a different take of said magic.

Again Jistuma will post soon about it so further relevance to contract magic should be left out until he replies- thank you.

Which is why I added a WIP did I not? Though it runs with, alchemy and than a Ritual to which forms it into essence of smoke at the end to which the Magic than uses it from the contract to run it across. Contract magic can em-bind things to a body, but not make it connect to said soul (unless a IRL week has passed), though that is about it, through that and Alchemy, though this method creates much more, call it magic or not magic- it could be something different. Though it grows with gross motor skills, within that increase in muscular mass or decrease, and height and weight can be included. Though you can think this is a form of contract magic or not- it is roughly your choice, though the magic? I presented forms what it seems a fun experience all around, and only if the person wants it can it happen- not the other way around. Though Jistuma will post soon to explain things further but when I crossed it over with him, I believe he said that contract magic was unable to do this such, and would be a "new method" or "new magic". In all terms at once, this provides with a RP stand-point and not a stand-point in PvP such not over-lapping current magic implemented upon the server but a different take of said magic.

Again Jistuma will post soon about it so further relevance to contract magic should be left out until he replies- thank you.

Well, idk then maybe I misunderstood what he meant when he said he used contract magic and alchemy to create Vithquar. We'll see shortly i suppose.

The old day movies ! +1

Why did you pick the word "mitochondria", of all words?

Nuclei Evocation

--

Actually is fire

Mitochondria - Mitochondrien

It is a small 'thing' as to speak which each of your  bodies cells contain.
It is the base building stone of every cell.

Mitochondria is........... he power house of the cell!

Think of some elfen word or something. Like JHSAJSGH or jHjhsjhamjwiueqwrhghhs. But besides that I see no reason NOT to allow this in the server. I mean it just gives people excuses to have rather neat skins.