The Followers of Aeriel -- Now Recruiting!

Blaedr

Dralen welcome ta the Followers o' Aeriel, please report ta Alkhazar and our guildhouse.

((-snip-))

Noble_4, LukeSkyFocker and empirerebel haven been declined.

Does this mean that I, Aldwin, was declined or accepted?

Brief Character History:

I am Mor'Gunt an Orc of Sanhar. From the time I was able to walk my father, Known as Sornof, taught me how to fight shoot a bow and wield a blade. My mother, taught me the ways of Aegis and the Aengul Aeriel who would one day save Aegis in it's darkest hour. Eventually my father left when I was five and I never saw him again. The next year I was alone with my mother in a camp while she was teaching me the ways of the Humans when a hooded man came and slew my mother in the name of Ibless. He said "Ibless Will Rise!" then he ran off not regarding me at all. After that I was orphaned without any known relatives.

Soon I returned to Sanhar with the help of some nice elves. I spent the next 9 years there training in the Arena. The the Revolution broke out. The rebels won quickly and decisively. Finally after I fought for the Rebels I found myself in despair. I decided to find my father. I set out to the Gorkill Town to find my father there I met the Elder Gorkills and they told me that my father was a great warrior. They weren't sure for who though so they sent me to Al'Kahazar. There I met a woman named Freya. She told me my father was a beacon of hope for Aegis. Then A man named Tylos told me of the FOA and then brought me to the guild house. Soon I met Blaedr. That's where I decided I would follow in my fathers footsteps.

Character Name (I.C.): Mor'Gunt

Character name (O.C.): sparten4ever92

Race: Orc

IC Age: 15

Will you be a FOA soldier, or apply for a division? If applying for a division please list which one: I would like to be a soldier.

Goals in the FOA?: TO follow in my fathers footsteps and protect Aegis from the Hordes of the Undead as well as be a man of honor and treat all my peers with respect.

Good deeds you have done?: I helped my friend in the revolution when he was dying by caring him all the way to the Healing fountain in the Cloud Temple.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I had to kill a thief who tried killing my friend when he refused to hand over his armor.

How did you hear of us?: Tylos when he told me of my father and his deeds.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why: I am against the Undead, yes. They took both my parents either directly or in directly and they are trying to destroy our realm.

Can you wield a blade?: Yes

Are you a capable builder?: Yes

Are you an archer?: Yes

Any special skills?: Yes, my blade is as strong as any and I can weild it very well.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why: I have faith that they will return and I will tell others of this. My father told me that one day Aeriel would save us all in darkness and that we should all believe. Also My dad said that he the Ascended helped him in everything they did. So I plan on honoring him by preching of there return.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will help by fighting for my father, Aegis, and Aeriel and the Ascended, because no one should have to meet the darkness that is ibless. Now in these times I will fight for whats right.

We should start working on the skins. Also the prophet robes I sent you are a bit plain, aren't they?

Brief Character History: I am Ebs, sole survivor of a long lost noble line of elves. I was part of the wardens of Malinor for awhile, but left for personal reasons. I now want to be part of the fight against the undead.

Character Name (I.C.): Ebs

Character name (O.C.) VonEbs

Race: Elves

IC Age: 128

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Soldier

Goals in the FOA?: To help the fight against the undead

Good deeds you have done?: I fought bandits on the north road, have taken part in several undead engagements. I also protected a fair elven maiden from the undead overlord outside of Ravenhold.

Have you done any bad deeds?: No.

How did you hear of us?: Through blacktiger28 (Zaren)

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am against the undead with all of my being because of the atrocities they have committed and their perversion of Aegis,

Can you wield a blade?: Yes

Are you a capable builder?: Somewhat

Are you an archer?: Yes

Any special skills?: Can get into places that may be hard for others.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I believe the Sages have returned, but I do not believe in forcing my beliefs on others.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:

I will fight against the undead, and I will help the guild in any way I can,

Brief Character History: Kayle Seek, at the age of 6, lost his dad to a follower Iblees. He was then taught by his mentor to wield a sword at the age of 12. Every day Kayle would practice with his sword that he named

" Evictor ". At the age of 28, he started using Evictor the way he wanted to. Keeping Peace in the world, fighting for the Ascended, and sending the foul Undead back to Iblees is pieces.

Character Name (I.C.): Kayle_Seek

Character name (O.C.): StandUnited

Race: Human

IC Age: 29

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):Preacher

Goals in the FOA?: To find my inner light thats within me. To purge of myself of the bad, and bring in my inner good. To get revenge on the Undead for killing brave men, and to bring peace to Aegis.

Good deeds you have done?: Guided people, fought Undead, hunted iblees followers, served as a guard, guarded the innocent.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I have, that I have repented.

How did you hear of us?: The Leader, Blaedr

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Of course. They killed my father, my friends, half my country! They deserve to be sent back into the fiery pits of hell.

Can you wield a blade?: I can, since the age of 12

Are you a capable builder?: I am also a part time architect so yes.

Are you an archer?: To be honest, I am horrible with a bow.

Any special skills?: I preach and give speeches in my spare time.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I did not before. But I do now. We have the ability to hold them off until the Ascended return, and once they return the hopefully have a big plan to fend off the Undead for good.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will preach my soul and heart out for Aeriel, the FOA, and the Ascended. I will not stop until everyone is at least somewhat pure at heart, and that I give my life to bringing forth Peace.

Agaron, Mor'Gunt, and Kayle are now accepted ta the Followers o' Aeriel. At this time, we will be closing recruitment ta fix our guildhouse and attend ta the matter of Sornof's passing. Thank ye all fer applyin' at this time.

Brief Character History: Niko was born in Laurelin where he did favours for the neighbours, when he did a job he never thought of the word "Lazy" And always compared the words "Quality and Quantity". Soon enough he or when he grew older, he taught himself to hold a sword. He held it with one hand; he is for agility not power.

Niko is not a psychopath, and usually a person who would save anyone. Though when someone insults him, he has a habit of simply ignoring the person. Around 19 he worked as an Oren Guard around Alk'Hazar, hired by Vardak. The captain of the Oren Guards. Vardak led him into many battles with the undead but as usual they suffer defeat. And then he helped this orc named sornof who was one of the leaders of a organization called FOA or The Followers of Aeriel. Sornof led him into victory against the undead on that day. Sornof also died in the battle but killed one of the undead Prophet's, as he thought of the FOA and how he helped them and Sornof. He considered: " Why not join them? "

Character Name (I.C.): Niko

Character name (O.C.) Ratemenatorz59

Race:Elf

IC Age: 24

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): An FOA soldier.

Goals in the FOA?: To become one of the known and high respected members.

Good deeds you have done?: I always do jobs for people, I helped win the battle for the Undead Keep, I have prevented robberies of other people, I have shown a man of evil to use Strength for self defense not for mutual Psycopathies.

Have you done any bad deeds?: No.

How did you hear of us?: I have known of you since the day I met Sornof.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Well of course I am against the undead. They killed many of my close friends.

Can you wield a blade?: OOC: Like a boss! IC: Perfectly without hesitation.

Are you a capable builder?: I am an Excellent builder! OOC: Not to be an overestimate. IC: I can build special houses, Resistance bunkers, Can think of traps, I can make escape routes, and I can make medical clinics for the hurt.

Are you an archer?: Yes I have acceptable accuracy. I can command archers into squads and into offence and defence groups. OOC: Trust me it's useful.

Any special skills?: Well my character has this special habit and somehow childish habit but he considers it a special skill: He can move his ears and nose without moving his mouth, lip, or anything else just his Ears, and nose. But the skill with the ear and nose are seperate, he can do it one at a time.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why: I've always had faith in the ascended's return, and if it was to happen I would tell them. And also so people can have faith in the ascended's again.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will serve FOA by being a good accomplice and supporting other FOA's in different ways. I will carry out any deed or favour given to me by the FOA and The Aengul's and The ascended.

did i get a reply?

(second app, my first crashed when i tried to post and i had no backup)

(sorry bout all the errors and miss spelings , i also have more to add when i get home in 8 days , im on a really bad and slow computer)

Brief Character History:

The most rescent thing i remember is waking up in alkhazzar , out o' money and out of luck, yet i ventured out in search of adventure , where i found a nice man, and we started to mine some stone with the plan of selling it for some minas, yet i found out it wasn't worth much and set out to kill monsters, yet he disagreed with those dangers, and we changed our paths, i went out to kill monsters and came up with a cash making system just outside of al khazzar, once i had some money and basic equipment , i set out in search of a job and home where i came to alstion and met a genorous and kind man , called saint dan , yet i didn't know who he was and asked for a house which i later got money for and bought and tried to become involved with the comunity which was very kind and accepting , so i tried to get involved in helpfull jobs , for free and kill monsters for my money and i then ventured north where i found a destroyed and wrecked orc fort , i later found out this was the work o' the undead and tried to help the comunity kill them and send them back to their own world.

Later on i was walking back to my home and saw snowy fields , a place i thought to be peacfull and freindly in ruins and became angry when i found out this was cause o' the undead and started my own private war on them , where i hunted them down and killed em and tried to stop their supplys from getting to their new fort which was horrible and a stain to the to all aegis and when i came 'ome their was rumors we would be attacked to and all of alstion , and the UAC who i thought where good fighters where attacking them , later we when't to rescue one of them who was captured yet the attack failed and i descided it was time to he a brake and go hunting , yet a message was sent to me via a bird , alstion had been looted! i nearly lost my sanity when images of the damage came to my mind , and descided that on my own i couldn't help much and now i find myself ooking for a new group to help against the foul undead and finding the people who i once tried to help , under the blessings of areal made me long to help them.

Character Name (I.C.):

me name be rio

Character name (O.C.)

coconuta

Race:

I am a proud human

IC Age:

i am 24 , but i am very well trained in the sword

Will you be a FOA soldier, or apply for a division? If applying for a division please list which one ((Currently the Paladins and the Preachers)):

I would join the palidins if it ment helping the ascended however, till then i would aim to be a soldier , as i have always been one

Goals in the FOA?:

The one goal i have is to help crush the undead and send them back to their own world , or further

Good deeds you have done?:

I have done many things , being a guard of oren and alstion and then a ranger of alstion and slaying many of the undead

Have you done any bad deeds?:

Once i nearly robed someone in kramoare and saw he evil i was doing and vowed to never go evil again

How did you hear of us?:

i heard rumors and have seen you fight before

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:

the undead have crushed my homes and slayed my freinds, i will stop at nothing to send them back to their hell and kill all of their followers

Can you wield a blade?:

Me blade is my first choice in weapon , and i belive that i am quite proficient in it

Are you a capable builder?:

Give me a plot o' land and some plans , and it will be done , yet give time as quality is worth it

Are you an archer?:

I am not very good with my bow , but i am trying to improve this.

Any special skills?:

I do not belive i have any skills worth of mentioning.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:

I will always trust the ascended and belive that after they return , the undead will be striked back with a force that will shock all aegis!

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:

I wil do any request given, give me orders and they will be completed , give me a sword and i will give the undead death!

I know coconuta to be a stout and brave warrior and have fought alongside him against the vile scourge that is the undead.

My application seems to have been over looked, so here it goes again. I did post what I am quoting before recruiting was closed.

Brief Character History: I, Aldwin Wage, am a nineteen year old man. I have gone to a mysterious school deep in the wilds, where I learned most of my skills, including my discovery of redstuff ((redstone)). Since graduation, I have journeyed to the north to do great things. I intended to apply for a guard at Snowy Fields, but when I managed to arrive, the place was burned down and in ruins. So I went to the nearby town of Alstion to become a ranger. I was accepted, but not even two ((Real Life)) days after, the undead attacked Alstion while I was sleeping ((logged off), and Alstion unfortunately fell, or at least heavily damaged. Ever since, I have been searching for a group or guild where I can finally get back at the undead, and The Followers of Aeriel seems like the best way to do it.

Character Name (I.C.): Aldwin_Wage

Character name (O.C.): j1j2j3j4j3

Race: Human, Northerner

IC Age: Nineteen

Will you be a FOA soldier, or apply for a division? If applying for a division please list which one ((Currently the Paladins and the Preachers)): I am applying for the position of soldier. However, once I have gained more experience, if the paladins need more help, I can always switch over.

Goals in the FOA?: To follow Aeriel and help restrain the undead.

Good deeds you have done?: I have been able to help people with directions in addition to joining the Alstion rangers, but other then that, I have not done to much.

Have you done any bad deeds?: At worst I killed a few cows.

How did you hear of us?: I first heard about this group when a member of the old UAC asked for directions to the undead's fort. I was hesitant to join at first, thinking this was just another anti-undead pro-ascended guild. However, when you became offically "endorsed" by the ascended, I decided there was something special about the FoA.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am, since they have destroyed both of the settlements where I was going to settle down in. The first time, I thought I made a mistake of picking that Snowy Fields, but after the successful undead attck on Alstion, I vowed revenge.

Can you wield a blade?: I can wield a blade, but I am more fluent in the language of the bow and arrow.

Are you a capable builder?: I can build small buildings, and use redstuff.

Are you an archer?: I am most definitely an archer.

Any special skills?: I am reasonably intelligent, and can use redstuff.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I have the utmost faith that the ascended will return. The ascended have to great a responsibility to fight the undead. When they regrouped, they had a good reason.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will help make the FoA great by improving the home base with traps and fortifications. I will not just build, but I am a reasonably good scout and archer.

((Thank you all for the wonderful apps. I am sorry some have gotten lost in the void. We are now re opening recruitment for the time being))

Aldwin, Coconut, Kayle, and Ebs all report ta meh ((/tell in game)) for report and assignment.