((yes i know i just want to see a legit assassin guild there im tired of like 11 year olds and 10 year olds wanting to be an assassin because of the assassin creeds game i actly want there to be a thieving/killing guild that is taken seriously  and it is not just a regular assassin's guild we will do big attack's on towns and more to keep the guard squad's bissy and to give town guard's a reason to patrols there town and city's ,roads the guild will be robing people left and right and trying to kill people of high command to spice up rp abit so kings and more will need royal guards to actly guard the king's  to add more danger to the land other than the scourge and i do pain on the guild growing out of the guild faze to become a evil force for people to fight againstand i will go by lore im actly reading up on some lore that i am going to try to tie the guild to for more of a affect but thank you for your input and advice i jst want a few men/people to get the guild started but i have big plains  like the mage part i will later tie to dark magic that we will use to kill and iwill try to create lore with more dark art rituals and stuff 

worst double post in the history of the forums...2 minutes apart lol

((I did think this guild was a joke at first, so I believe Richard has a point...Perhaps you can make it more unique, but in a subtle, non-extravagant way? I am not trying to be nasty or anything, but perhaps you should re-think your guild idea, and perhaps use some original, self-made ideas that are not too flashy. An example of a 'flashy' guild (apart from, perhaps, yours?) would be one where everyone climbs buildings, uses hidden blades, has eight throwing knives on them (or more :P), is a master swordsman, is still a teenager/young-adult and follows a 'secret code of conduct' that everyone and their mother in the Fringe/Anthos knows about.

Anyway, I hope you don't take my advice too badly, as I really mean to help you :) ))

A tall man would hear of this guild and chuckle slightly, remembering how he had wished to be an acrobatic, master swordsman, elite assassin who is a battle mage once, but never got the chance to be one. He sighs as he walks to his house, wondering what his life could have been if all his parents were killed by orcs and he had a burning desire to kill them in revenge.....

yes like i said in the post under this i will add more this post is just to get a few men to join so we may get somthing started so i may dleate this post and actly think of a more beater idea of the guild this was just to give an idea of what we are not the full thing 

worst double post in the history of the forums...2 minutes apart lol

haha yeah i know some times my computer will doubble post stuff

A orc that seens of importance reads the new sharpy and unsucessful guild flier lying on the ground close to the orcish notice board. The orc thinks for a moment with a grin on  his face. He unstraps a scroll from his belt and a pot with ink as he lays down and starts to write strange words on dem.

After receiving many "ugs" from his "brothers and sisters", he pins the propaganda back on the board, but with his important message in the bottom of it.

Ug.

Ztei largat agh nub, kurr prok uruk, zharaz onreinn vizez.

Latz waernuud. Ef peep flat uruk, latz pae blog ef mi peep muproftyz ob latz.

-Eath

He leaves from his seat on the cannyons and goes back to his cave to decide if he should eat human meat or vegetables today.

OOC

Don't take this as trolling, this is pretty serious, and a good warning. There will be no translation, but we can roleplay in game, just tell me if you want! Anyone in the orc canyons could see me atm.

Maybe he gives you the translation, maybe not. :P

A orc that seens of importance reads the new sharpy and unsucessful guild flier lying on the ground close to the orcish notice board. The orc thinks for a moment with a grin on  his face. He unstraps a scroll from his belt and a pot with ink as he lays down and starts to write strange words on dem.

After receiving many "ugs" from his "brothers and sisters", he pins the propaganda back on the board, but with his important message in the bottom of it.

Ug.

Ztei largat agh nub, kurr prok uruk, zharaz onreinn vizez.

Latz waernuud. Ef peep flat uruk, latz pae blog ef mi peep muproftyz ob latz.

-Eath

He leaves from his seat on the cannyons and goes back to his cave to decide if he should eat human meat or vegetables today.

OOC

Don't take this as trolling, this is pretty serious, and a good warning. There will be no translation, but we can roleplay in game, just tell me if you want! Anyone in the orc canyons could see me atm.

Maybe he gives you the translation, maybe not. :P

haha i can read blah abit :P

god its full on blah like shawmen blah good god man haha 

It's black speech, he is a shaman :p

It's black speech, he is a shaman :p

haha explains why i couldn't read it haha but hay not manny would ave known it was shaman blah or black speech

OOC

Mine craft username: sean_desed

Do you have Skype?: Yes,   sean.lockwood2

IC

Name: Ayton Falo the Godfather

Reason for joining: I kill often times for money, power, and respect from the ones I pay attention to the most.

Can you use magic: I know three right now, Electromancy (Electricity), Pyromancy (Fire), and the Art of Illusion.

Race: Elf

Combat Skills: I was in 4 different Guards before I found the guild. I've taken out only few major leaders but I feel like I can help you all. I take more of a defensive/pacifist side until they make contact with me or prepare to.

Extra info you with to share: My character has a terrible time around corruption. He constantly tries to research it and become less effected by it. He enjoys fighting in groups on occasion. Ayton is an Architect, Landlord, and is known throughout the elven lands. He is also a field medic (Medic on the frontlines).

OOC

Mine craft username: sean_desed

Do you have Skype?: Yes,   sean.lockwood2

IC

Name: Ayton Falo the Godfather

Reason for joining: I kill often times for money, power, and respect from the ones I pay attention to the most.

Can you use magic: I know three right now, Electromancy (Electricity), Pyromancy (Fire), and the Art of Illusion.

Race: Elf

Combat Skills: I was in 4 different Guards before I found the guild. I've taken out only few major leaders but I feel like I can help you all. I take more of a defensive/pacifist side until they make contact with me or prepare to.

Extra info you with to share: My character has a terrible time around corruption. He constantly tries to research it and become less effected by it. He enjoys fighting in groups on occasion. Ayton is an Architect, Landlord, and is known throughout the elven lands. He is also a field medic (Medic on the frontlines).

Accepted welcome to the guild pm me as soon as you can for the cord's

OOC

mine craft username: aquaticsunnymoss

do you have have Skype (leave Skype name if yes) or ts: mnoco7

IC

Name: Maletone

Reason for joining: tae help the gain of the guild itself. Share tae wealth within. and to get revenge on those that ever hurt me.

Are in any other guild if so what guild: none

Can you use magic? Aye, I am a master o' Air Evocation.

Race((all thought it dosn't matter )): Dwarf/Human mix

Combat skills: Highly trained with a sword and adequate with a bow. I am very stealthy, I blend with tae shadows.

Extra info you wish to share: None

OOC

mine craft username: aquaticsunnymoss

do you have have Skype (leave Skype name if yes) or ts: mnoco7

IC

Name: Maletone

Reason for joining: tae help the gain of the guild itself. Share tae wealth within. and to get revenge on those that ever hurt me.

Are in any other guild if so what guild: none

Can you use magic? Aye, I am a master o' Air Evocation.

Race((all thought it dosn't matter )): Dwarf/Human mix

Combat skills: Highly trained with a sword and adequate with a bow. I am very stealthy, I blend with tae shadows.

Extra info you wish to share: None

Double accepted!! because i have rped with you and because you can use wind please pm me as soon as you can and we can probably get you a high rank to start off with. or stuff but accepted and i will give you cords when you pm me

OOC

mine craft username:  

ventus2

do you have have Skype (leave Skype name if yes) or ts:

My skype is zoki858, I aswell have Ts

I live in Canada

IC

Name:

“Corvo”

Reason for joining: 

“To destroy those that have wronged me in the past. Aswell I take slight interest in such a guild”

Are in any other guild if so what guild:

“Right now, My ties lie to no others.”

Can you use magic?

“Yes… I am a quite skilled in a number of different magics, Electricity and Illusion are my specialty.”

Race((all thought it dosn't matter )):

“I am a high elf… Though most would call me impure.”

Combat skills:

“I used to use a blade back in the days where I ran a guild of slavers and thieves.. Now I simply use magic to perform the killing blow.”

Extra info you wish to share:

“None.”

OOC

mine craft username:  

ventus2

do you have have Skype (leave Skype name if yes) or ts:

My skype is zoki858, I aswell have Ts

I live in Canada

IC

Name:

“Corvo”

Reason for joining: 

“To destroy those that have wronged me in the past. Aswell I take slight interest in such a guild”

Are in any other guild if so what guild:

“Right now, My ties lie to no others.”

Can you use magic?

“Yes… I am a quite skilled in a number of different magics, Electricity and Illusion are my specialty.”

Race((all thought it dosn't matter )):

“I am a high elf… Though most would call me impure.”

Combat skills:

“I used to use a blade back in the days where I ran a guild of slavers and thieves.. Now I simply use magic to perform the killing blow.”

Extra info you wish to share:

“None.”

Doubble accepted please pm me to get cord's to the base and welcome to the guild and you got double accepted because you have experience in our way of work and seem to have a flame of vengeance in your eye's.