Make Remove Of Wolves

Lago

"In all seriousness, as I've said before the cost/benefit ratio of MPM is the highest one by far of any plugin we have on the server. That is, it uses the most resources of any plugin (by quite a marigin), is suspected of memory leaks (although at this point I remain unsure), and only caters to those that have a specific client mod installed. To say it's 'the most used plugin on the server' is an overstatement (remember hyperboles barely work as we have stats of everything) as that would be roleplay essentials, which uses far less resources and can be fixed by me if it acts up.

Is mpm worth having? Possibly. Being the most intensive plugin does not say much as it still amounts to only 1/4th of what is needed to maintain everyone's wolf armies, or 1/2 of what is needed to maintain all placed signs. But there's only so much 'remove useless plugins' that you can ignore before people start assuming I don't care about their opinions. Coding is not a matter of popular vote, but your technicians are human and will ultimately yield despite knowing better. From a purely technical standpoint, if working plugins are getting snipped for optimization's sake, mpm will be the first to go, always, ever. And so it went."

- Sporadic

From a tech. Wolves lag.

The Cost Of Wolves
Lag.
Filling up the passive mob limit. Kill the wolves and we might see pigs again. Maybe.

Get left everywhere, just sitting... forever...k

WhineTec Annoying Sound Generator
They're invincible as killing them counts as a NoRP kill.

More lag.

The Benefit of Wolves
16 little doggies that follow you around and die pretty much immediately when a fight starts.

Are they really worth it? I suggest we 1: Kill all the wolves, 2: Prevent players from taming wolves/limit them to one wolf each/write plugin to make them log out with players/remove completely and add to the pets donator perk.

Or we make them all hostile.

Make them hostile in an unexpected Event, and then butcher them all. Limit the number of dogs each player can have to a max. of 3

Yes. Please, yes. The ridiculous armies of wolves give benefits to only a small fraction of the server, and are not required. Limiting players to one wolf is an excellent idea, or simply removing wolves entirely.

I agree 100% on this. I see too many wolves just parked around without any real reason or having any way of really taking care of that many animals in a role playing atmosphere. Change is needed!

Yes please. The only real use wolves have are intimidation for PVP and minor help. ut really in a big war will a lot of people they will be butchered so quickly. So I agree that it should be perhaps instead of 3 per person rather butche rall wolves to start off with that are tamed. Then make it a rule that you cannot have armies of wolves. And to keep it realistic. It is RPly possible to have that many dogs.. But they would be more for a shelter to sell and find a home. And would take many resources to maintain

Remove.

I was breaking wheat once, like a good dwarf of industry, and accidentally hit a wolf sitting nearby. Suddenly, I find myself being attacked by 15 of them. I did not want to kill them, because that was risking a BR. . .but I did not want them to kill me either. Ended up SSing away, that seems to make them non hostile, for me at least.

Bottom line is; wolves are annoying, make remove. If they lag, make purge, dont even make them hostile. 

minecraft_wolf_party__by_ten_days_till_s

I'm a proud supporter of wasting ram and having unrealisticly tamed animals to give weaker characters like mages an advantage in PvP. -1

I honestly can't support this any more, the logic is too real. Remove the mass amounts of wolves. +1

yes please.

Remove the wolves, make the return of MPM.

Could make them all hostile in an event that something made all the dogs in the land go mad or something