Raid Rule Modifications

Supremacy

Your rules don't account for people breaking them save for the very first.

I would go as far to include conquest warclaims: A warclaim has a 24 hour grace period after it goes up: after that, any raid by the warclaimed faction against the warclaiming faction counts as acceptance of the warclaim as written.

On the first rule, what is a raid by the town/nation? Players sometimes just raid because of raiding and would probably damage the town/nation without even being part of it or not going on their commands.

City occupation is RP, deal with it in RP instead of putting up OOC barriers to combat it. Why would a group stop raiding constantly if you won't meet their demands? Fight back.

City occupation is RP, deal with it in RP instead of putting up OOC barriers to combat it. Why would a group stop raiding constantly if you won't meet their demands? Fight back.

"Rape RP is RP, deal with it in RP instead of putting up OOC barriers to combat it. Why would a rapist stop raping constantly if you don't satisfy his needs? Just kill the rapist IC!" We block some things because they create an undesirable server environment.

Destroying RP in cities for hours at a time creates an undesirable server environment. Same logic.

No.

Give reasons instead of trying to act cool by posting one word answers.

PS: I support this one though Jistuma does have a point, some clarification required I suppose.

"Rape RP is RP, deal with it in RP instead of putting up OOC barriers to combat it. Why would a rapist stop raping constantly if you don't satisfy his needs? Just kill the rapist IC!" We block some things because they create an undesirable server environment.

Destroying RP in cities for hours at a time creates an undesirable server environment. Same logic.

yeah basically

You're joking, right?

City occupation isn't rp. It's two emotes followed by a pvp counter for anyone unlucky enough to log in for the duration.

What demands, out of curiosity? The last time you raided Lin'ame, you shouted a single command to fire. There were never any demands. We've literally received no demands ever in the course of this 'war' to my knowledge. You guys just show up to PvP, as far as I can tell.

The last rule can easily be walked around by not killing said last defender, reviving just before the guy dies and kill him again and again and again to extend their time. A little fiddling with it would be suggested.