Rainë Academy - Only Accepting Students

Raine Academy

Cielo sends in a note to the academy, it being labeled specifically for the Headmaster.

Dear Headmaster,

I write to you, for some information about the academy before I even consider applying to become a student.

Firstly I ask if the swordsmanship classes are something that the Orenian officials see as an acceptable form of education, that meaning, is the teacher someone that has the rights to teach and not some person off of the streets claiming swordsmanship.

Secondly it shocks me that you do not have any courses of history, history of cultures, Orenian history or even basic common writing. Are these things you are looking to add?

Thirdly, and lastly, I ask if titles of another culture are respected within the academy.

​Thanks, and hope to receive a reply as soon as you are able to.

Cielo Visconti.

::OOC::
MC Name:Halomanter12
Did you ever have a character with magic?:

Are you aware the rules of Magic: Yes

Skype: (You can PM this to us if you wish) GenocideGamingCommunity

::IC::
Name: Red Ederson
Race:Human
What would you like to learn?:Any and everything there is to learn about magic
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?:Engineering , Metal work, and Aeromancy.

MC Name: Cockatricevenom

Did you ever have a character with magic?: Yes

Skype: (You can PM this to us if you wish) : Cockatricevenom

Name: John Fordon

Race: Human

What would you like to learn?: I would like to learn how to use the void, learn arcane evocation to protect myself and others, and using arcane evocation to be an art form.

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Arcane Evocation

*another reply note is posted*

MC Name: brockware11

Did you ever have a character with magic?:yes

Are you aware the rules of Magic: Very much so

Name: Mykael

What would you like to learn?: Research and Rune studies

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Rune Studies.

MC Name: Jandyb1998

Did you ever have a character with magic?: Nope

Are you aware the rules of Magic: Yup

andy.barrett18

Name: Etheran Moonmagus

Race: Dark Elf

What would you like to learn?: Aeromany or Electromancy

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Mage Classes

MC Name: samsan99

Did you ever have a character with magic?: Yes I have been using magic for over 20 months on another character.

Are you aware the rules of Magic:  Yes

Skype: (You can PM this to us if you wish)  Most of you already have it. It can be found in my signature 

Name: Ryul

Race: High elf

What would you like to learn?: Rune studies, engineering and Research  

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Scholar

Maxamillion fills out the fourm and sends it to The Headmaster

MC Name:Azgondor

Did you ever have a character with magic?:No

Name:Maxamillion Untruber

What would you like to learn?: To be a mage and a scholar

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Mage classes, Scholar classes

MC Name: ninjaclimb1

Did you ever have a character with magic?: no

Are you aware the rules of Magic: yes

Name: Jay

Race: Wood Elf

What would you like to learn?: I would like to learn to be a mage.

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Mage classes

MC Name: FinalhazardX

Name: Aphoros

Race: High/Wood Elven

What would you like to learn?: Alchemy, First Aid and Engineering

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Scholar and Hunter classes

MC Name:Halomanter12

Skype: (You can PM this to us if you wish) GenocideGamingCommunity

Name: Red Ederson

What would you like to learn?:Any and everything there is to learn about magic

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?:Engineering , Metal work, and Aeromancy.

CmUjvv7l.png

"Congratulations, it is my pleasure to confirm your admission to the Rainë Academy. This is an opportunity to join one of the most outstanding student bodies has been made in recognition of your academic and personal achievements. I and the other members of the Council know that you would be a valued member of the Rainë Academy community both in and out of the classroom. On behalf of all of us who had the pleasure of reviewing your application, we hope your next steps lead to Rainë Academy. Additional information including class schedules and orientation and will follow in the coming elven days, as we further construction on the Academy building.

If you have any questions, feel free to send a word to the myself or any member of the Council, and we will respond as we are able."

Sincerely,

Ramza Mantisuku

Head Master of Rainë Academy

*notices a flyer on the message board*

MC Name: TheMrChief
Did you ever have a character with magic?: No
Name: Oran Orsvan
Race: human
What would you like to learn?: Evocation, either arcane or pyromancy
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Mage classes

Cielo sends in a note to the academy, it being labeled specifically for the Headmaster.

Dear Headmaster,

I write to you, for some information about the academy before I even consider applying to become a student.

Firstly I ask if the swordsmanship classes are something that the Orenian officials see as an acceptable form of education, that meaning, is the teacher someone that has the rights to teach and not some person off of the streets claiming swordsmanship.

Secondly it shocks me that you do not have any courses of history, history of cultures, Orenian history or even basic common writing. Are these things you are looking to add?

Thirdly, and lastly, I ask if titles of another culture are respected within the academy.

​Thanks, and hope to receive a reply as soon as you are able to.

Cielo Visconti.

Dhaun'che sits at her desk not far from Ramza's. Her glowing eyes look down to the letter sent to the headmaster. She slowly opens it and reads it over. A frown falls upon her dark lips and she moves to get her parchment and quill. She begins to write a response.

"Cielo Visconti,

I personally thank you for your inquiry to Raine Academy. Our school, though still very new, is thriving with many classes and students. Allow me to address each of your concerns.

Your first concern is about the Hunter Classes. We have several teachers with varying styles of fighting. This is something that you can decide on more when you arrive to the school. We have dwarven lancing, sword and shield, and martial arts. We have various races teaching as well as varying degrees of requirements. If you wish to inquire more, you can speak to Azel Bloodseeker, who is our head of the Hunter Classes, about what class would be best suited for your needs as well as which teacher would be best for you. If you have little preferance on race, you will find yourself pleasantly surprised.

Onto your second concern, the Scholar Classes. Very few have offered to join in on the team of scholars that do history. This saddens me but does not stop one from teaching. I personally teach Anthos History as well as much of the Scourge war and the conflict with the elves. I would love to have someone who is well versed in Orenian history. Reading and Writing is a requirement usually to join the school as you must fill in an application. We hope to be teaching the various dialects but common is currently our main form of communication.

And lasty, your concern about titles. While many cultures value their titles, there is little use of them within the academy. Everyone is treated equal. While we do honor you for your title and may refer you by Lord, Ser, or even Majesty, you hold no higher rank within the walls as your peers. We wish for the academy to remain content and peaceful. We take concerns seriously and will try to acomidate you as best as possible, but please know you will be given respect just as any of our students and staff do.

If you have any further inquiries or wish to speak to me in person, I can meet with you to discuss this further. Thank you for your inquiry.

Dhaun'che Oussana - Council Member"

Dhaun'che smiles contentedly having made her letter well. Grabbing the seal she closes the letter and seals it before sending it off with her white falcon. She then goes back to her paperwork.

Azel looks over the young woman's shoulder.

"Let me train him if he comes. Also, we are not in need of an Oren History class, we should simply teach history that has affected all peoples of this plane. A history class on Oren, though beneficial to some I'm sure, is not necessary."

He ruffles the young girls hair before striding off.

MC Name:
Escharian
Currently, Ja’Sahra has had Druid and Monk magic in the past, and currently practices Muun’Trivazja. My blind Monk also practices Monk magic. 
Are you aware the rules of Magic:
Yup.

{A letter arrives, bound to the back of a noble hawk. Unrolling it would reveal flowing script text upon parchment.}
Ja’Sahra of the Kha’Cheetrah inquires for entrance to the halls of your Academy on the grounds of her standing with the Arcane Vigil. While she doesn’t see the need for her age to be requested, she is reaching eighty years, mid-adulthood for a Kharajyr. 

This Kha’ is primarily interested in the promise of Scholarly and Magecraft classes, although she might peer at the Hunter classes if some interest her. She finds herself falling away from combatative nature in her age, and wishes to expand her mind as much as possible. 

Sahra will await your response.

{A flowing signature seals the letter.}
jzGXXNk.png

MC Name: Leonidas8227882
Did you ever have a character with magic?: No.
Are you aware the rules of Magic:
Like getting tired afterwards, showing you are trying to conjure magic, and rping well, yes. Don't know if there is more beyond that.
Name: Artemis Tenebris
What would you like to learn?: Conjuration and/or Swordsmanship
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?:
I would like to enroll for mage class and the hunter class. I will be trying my best.

MC Name: Maliigne

Name: Avella D'Athesson
What would you like to learn?: Everything
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Any and all classes avalible and/or physically possible. 

May tilts her head at the notice, blinking curiously as she quickly scans the text. She bites her lip, hesitating before choosing to reach out to the letter and filling in the application in her bubbly scrawl: 

MC Name: bookworm8572
Did you ever have a character with magic?: Yep! My main character right now has magic.
Are you aware the rules of Magic: Yes!

Skype: (You can PM this to us if you wish) Already in the chat, lol...
Name: Mayilu, but she prefers to go by May.
Race: Mali'ame
What would you like to learn?: Mage classes!
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Anything and everything anyone is willing to teach her.

MC Name: Kandiifloss
Did you ever have a character with magic?: My main character has literally just started learning electromancy.
Are you aware the rules of Magic: Yes.

Name: Aeri'laya
Race: High Elf.
What would you like to learn?: I want to learn first aid because I believe it is a useful thing; anything can happen at any time and it could come in handy. Alchemy also fascinates me and I want to learn more.
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?:  First Aid and Alchemy.

Students
::OOC:: Escharian
MC Name:Escharian
Did you ever have a character with magic?: N/A
Are you aware the rules of Magic: N/A

Name: Celia Ahleyuan
Race: Elf
What would you like to learn?: She would like to begin her studies under the mage section of the academy. She has also offered interest in potentially joining the Physical Life Studies sometime in the future.
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for? Miss Celia's current interest is within the void 101 studies and will explore options as she partakes within the academy.

Special Note: This student has been of most honorable action and is unable to read or write due to limitations. I, Head Master Meta El Solaray hereby confirm this infomation was provided by the individual and should be allowed full rights to the academy.

Signed; Master Meta El Solaray

MC Name: Leonidas8227882

Did you ever have a character with magic?: No.

Are you aware the rules of Magic: Like getting tired afterwards, showing you are trying to conjure magic, and rping well, yes. Don't know if there is more beyond that.

Name: Artemis Tenebris

What would you like to learn?: Conjuration and/or Swordsmanship

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: I would like to enroll for mage class and the hunter class. I will be trying my best.

MC Name: Maliigne

Name: Avella D'Athesson

What would you like to learn?: Everything

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Any and all classes avalible and/or physically possible. 

May tilts her head at the notice, blinking curiously as she quickly scans the text. She bites her lip, hesitating before choosing to reach out to the letter and filling in the application in her bubbly scrawl: 

MC Name: bookworm8572

Did you ever have a character with magic?: Yep! My main character right now has magic.

Are you aware the rules of Magic: Yes!

Skype: (You can PM this to us if you wish) Already in the chat, lol...

Name: Mayilu, but she prefers to go by May.

Race: Mali'ame

What would you like to learn?: Mage classes!

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Anything and everything anyone is willing to teach her.

MC Name: Kandiifloss

Did you ever have a character with magic?: My main character has literally just started learning electromancy.

Are you aware the rules of Magic: Yes.

Name: Aeri'laya

Race: High Elf.

What would you like to learn?: I want to learn first aid because I believe it is a useful thing; anything can happen at any time and it could come in handy. Alchemy also fascinates me and I want to learn more.

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?:  First Aid and Alchemy.

Students

::OOC:: Escharian

MC Name:Escharian

Did you ever have a character with magic?: N/A

Are you aware the rules of Magic: N/A

Name: Celia Ahleyuan

Race: Elf

What would you like to learn?: She would like to begin her studies under the mage section of the academy. She has also offered interest in potentially joining the Physical Life Studies sometime in the future.

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for? Miss Celia's current interest is within the void 101 studies and will explore options as she partakes within the academy.

Special Note: This student has been of most honorable action and is unable to read or write due to limitations. I, Head Master Meta El Solaray hereby confirm this infomation was provided by the individual and should be allowed full rights to the academy.

Signed; Master Meta El Solaray

CmUjvv7l.png

"Congratulations, it is my pleasure to confirm your admission to the Rainë Academy. This is an opportunity to join one of the most outstanding student bodies has been made in recognition of your academic and personal achievements. I and the other members of the Council know that you would be a valued member of the Rainë Academy community both in and out of the classroom. On behalf of all of us who had the pleasure of reviewing your application, we hope your next steps lead to Rainë Academy. Additional information including class schedules and orientation and will follow in the coming elven days, as we further construction on the Academy building.

If you have any questions, feel free to send a word to the myself or any member of the Council, and we will respond as we are able."

Sincerely,

Ramza Mantisuku

Head Master of Rainë Academy

MC Name: Killzar
Did you ever have a character with magic?: No, but my character was a bard before there was  magic for it.

Name: Killzar the Bard
What would you like to learn?: Bardmancy
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: I will be enrolling in the 'Mage' classes so I my learn more about Bardmancy.
  •  
  •