Conclave of Magi

Minecraft Username: squeak0711

Please write a small portion of RP depicting you using magic of your choice, this should be done as if it were an emote and not include internal though processes: 
(Please note my character has had six years of pyro evocation experience.)
Arelin would be standing a good five feet away from a lonely tree.

Arelin stares at her target for a very short while. Concentrating as her fingers give a slight lurch. In a matter of seconds small embers begin to emit under her palm. Licking at the air over itself. Arelin exhales slowly as the embers begin to crash over itself in a wave-like manor. Arelin's arm gives a few shakes as she then rolls  back her arm. Then tossing it forward. Sending the ball of fire straight towards the tree. Hitting the bark with a crash. Taking a good chunk of bark off. The flames blanketing the tree. Arelin takes this time after to wipe the sweat dampening her forehead.

IC

Name: Arelin Belanger

Race: Adunian, of the MacCulloch clan.

Known Magic: Pyro evocation.

Are you capable of teaching this magic: Yes, I am.

Daeglan MacCulloch III looks down at Arelin from the seven skies, flailing about like a madman,  "Jus' 'ow maneh bast'rds did oi 'ave?!"

[[Not complaining, but monsieur creator of clan (mahself) didn't know of this member. MacCulloch isn't necessarily an open Adunian clan to randomly make a character in. Would've liked to be informed.]]

o-------------------------------------------------------o

On behalf of the Guild I would like to formally invite you to be apart of our organisation, you shall be given an interview however if this isn't achieved within the elven week you may consider yourself an Apprentice of the guild, should you show evidence that you are of use to this guild you'll be promoted to a higher rank within the guild. Location will be sent shortly.

~Archmage Dasyra Linath

On behalf of the guild, I'd like to formally invite you among our ranks. Unlike most a Guildmaster has specifically selected you for an interview, and you'll be required to attend such. Seek out Kalameet for further information. Should that prove successful you'll be an official apprentice of the guild, location will be sent shortly.

~Archmage Dasyra Linath

(( Please read Kalameet's post on page three and re-apply, knowing this it's your first time attempting magic RP so I'll remind you, the portion of RP is an emote and thought processes and such should be ignored.. Only RP what others can see, not what is going off within your mind. ))

On behalf of the Guild I would like to formally invite you to be apart of our organisation, you shall be given an interview however if this isn't achieved within the elven week you may consider yourself an Apprentice of the guild, should you show evidence that you are of use to this guild you'll be promoted to a higher rank within the guild. Location will be sent shortly.

~Archmage Dasyra Linath

OOC

Minecraft Username: Xtreme_Prodigy

Please write a small portion of RP depicting you using magic of your choice, this should be done as if it were an emote and not include internal though processes: 

Thalonn body would tense and stiffen as he'd inhale deeply, his arm extending forward, his palm facing outwards. He'd stare forward with an intense concentration, his right eye beginning to faintly twitch as his arm would begin to shake lightly. A small, light glow would emit from his hand, as he'd turn it over to the side, clicking his fingers as a small flame would begin to burn at the oakwood before him. He'd take a seat by the small fire he'd just made. panting as he'd raise an arm to wipe the few droplets of sweat running down his forehead.

IC

Name: Thalonn

Race: I am a hybrid of two races, my father being a Cave Dwarf and my mother a Mali'Ame. Disregarding my pointed ears and the lack of an accent, however, I'd consider myself more Dwarf than I would Elf.

Known Magic: None. I would hope this wouldn't be a benefactor to my acceptance, however.

Are you capable of teaching this magic:  If I was taught any form of magic at all, perhaps.

OOC

Minecraft Username: TheSilentRogue

Ciera takes a moment to still herself, holding her hands before her.

She takes a slow, and deep breath, her gaze becoming distant.

The hem of her skirt begins to ruffle lightly around her feet, and the irises of her eyes begin to glow faintly.

With a swift motion of her hands, a small puff of air rustles up dust and dirt into the air, breaking her concentration and bringing about a bout of coughing.

((Pardon for errors. First time in attempting magic RP on this server))

IC

Name: Ciera

Race: Human

Known Magic: None

Are you capable of teaching this magic: No

((Edit: Who is the weirdo who +1'd my app? XD))

OOC

Minecraft Username: TheSilentRogue

Ciera takes a moment to still herself, holding her hands before her.

She takes a slow, and deep breath, her gaze becoming distant.

The hem of her skirt begins to ruffle lightly around her feet, and the irises of her eyes begin to glow faintly.

With a swift motion of her hands, a small puff of air rustles up dust and dirt into the air, breaking her concentration and bringing about a bout of coughing.

((Pardon for errors. First time in attempting magic RP on this server))

IC

Name: Ciera

Race: Human

Known Magic: None

Are you capable of teaching this magic: No

((Edit: Who is the weirdo who +1'd my app? XD))

OOC

Minecraft Username: Xtreme_Prodigy

Thalonn body would tense and stiffen as he'd inhale deeply, his arm extending forward, his palm facing outwards. He'd stare forward with an intense concentration, his right eye beginning to faintly twitch as his arm would begin to shake lightly. A small, light glow would emit from his hand, as he'd turn it over to the side, clicking his fingers as a small flame would begin to burn at the oakwood before him. He'd take a seat by the small fire he'd just made. panting as he'd raise an arm to wipe the few droplets of sweat running down his forehead.

IC

Name: Thalonn

Race: I am a hybrid of two races, my father being a Cave Dwarf and my mother a Mali'Ame. Disregarding my pointed ears and the lack of an accent, however, I'd consider myself more Dwarf than I would Elf.

Known Magic: None. I would hope this wouldn't be a benefactor to my acceptance, however.

Are you capable of teaching this magic:  If I was taught any form of magic at all, perhaps.

A letter is forwarded to both applicants.

OOC

Minecraft Username:
Escharian

Please write a small portion of RP depicting you using magic of your choice, this should be done as if it were an emote and not include internal though processes: 
[!] Resmira takes a slow breath, quieting her thoughts. Relaxation overcomes most of her form, but her brow, however, tenses in thought.
[!] Raising her hand, purple wisps slowly coalesce in her palm, flickering into existence one after another and joining into a spherical shape. 
[!] As the ball solidifies further, the wisps move faster. More gather on either side now, and patiently, two streamers of the energy pour outward.
[!] The streamers curl slowly, wrapping around behind the elvish female and forming a spiral cage as they come to two points at the top. 
[!] Resmira smirks smugly, before raising her free finger, and tapping the cage.
[!] It shatters into wisps, thousands of them all over that slowly wink out of existence. 

letter_to_the_mages_guild_by_escharian-d

"I'd like to formally accept and welcome you into our esteemed Guild. You're welcomed to come to our establishment anytime. However regarding your request to teach- I'd like to conduct an interview between you and I, so that I may study your form of teaching, and ability to do so. I hope to hear from you soon,

-Kalameet Izalith"

OOC

Minecraft Username: JamesG6

Please write a small portion of RP depicting you using magic of your choice, this should be done as if it were an emote and not include internal though processes:  *Mariane'a Closes her eyes connecting to the void, she concentrates hard on the image droplets of water,  she then images the droplets infront of her and then a few moments later, two droplets of water appear  and they fall to the grown hitting the dirt in sequence 

IC

Name: Mariane'a 

Race: Human

Known Magic: None yet

Are you capable of teaching this magic: 

not yet i suppose

---------

Guild Announcement

------*~*+*~*------

At this time we will not be accepting any more applicants until some internal matters have been resolved. Should you have wished to apply we recommend you await a few days and check again. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

~The Archmages

Guild Announcement

------*~*+*~*------

At this time we will not be accepting any more applicants until some internal matters have been resolved. Should you have wished to apply we recommend you await a few days and check again. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

~The Archmages

Guild Announcement

------*~*+*~*------

Applications have been re-opened. A new, revised application format has been provide. We apologize for any inconveniences.

~The Archmages

Guild Announcement

------*~*+*~*------

It is with regret today that we, the Archmages, announce the dismissal of an Instructor.

Skale Bloodseeker

It has come to our attention that during Mr Bloodseeker's absence he has delved into, and now fully participates with, a group who perform forbidden magic. This, along with his other disregard for Guild rules has lead us to us stripping Mr Bloodseeker of his title and forbidding him entry to the Guild. If anyone has knowledge of his whereabouts, please come forward as we wish to speak with the one-who-seeks-blood.

Along with this dismissal, we are deeply saddened to announce the departure of  our Guild Master of Illusion.

Kalameet Izalith

His disappearance is upsetting and we wish that wherever he may be that he is safe and at peace. Kalameet's deeds and workings for the Guild shall not be forgotten and his name shall forever linger in our hearts and minds. Should he one day decide to return or find his way back to us, he shall be welcomed with open arms.

This does, however, leave an opening for the Guild Master of Illusion. Should you be interested and believe you are committed enough for this position, please make yourself known. 

That is all. We wish you all a splendid day and hope your studies and lessons are going well.

- The Archmages

A bird makes it's way to the Mage's Guild, dropping off a folded parchment.

OOC

Minecraft Username: Todd877

Finn closes his eyes and slows his breathing. He raises his hand as if to grasp the stone, blue energy swirling around his hand. He slowly raises his hand, and the stone rises with it until it is hovering 5 feet off the ground.

Finn opens his eyes and releases the magic, the energy dissipating and the stone dropping to the ground.

IC

Name: Finn (No-Name)

Race: Human (Highlander)

Clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: n/a

Nation or city of residency: Small town called Ekren near the border of Orc and Dwarven lands.

Address if applicable: n/a

Objective; what is it you wish to obtain from joining the guild?: I wish to learn enchanting.

Lists key achievements, skills, traits and experience you have encountered in your life.

*A couple sentences seem to be written, but thoroughly crossed out to make it illegible. More is written below.*

I am an aspiring Teratologist. I always like to be as prepared as possible in any situation, whether it be academic or battle. I work great in groups of people, especially fellow humans, though I am more than capable of striking it out on my own if need be. I always try to be reasonably cautious when exploring new things.

((Here's a link to my characters profile, if you need more information. If not found, please pm me. https://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/116481-finn-no-name/ ))

Minecraft Username:Silver_Espio

Ravnek Vatori stands with his eyes closed and his fists clenched, through his mind he begins to remember all of the hatred and rage inside of him, people seeing him as a peasant. He opens his eyes and his palm, points it in front of him, then lets out a small burst of fire.

IC

Name:Ravnek Vatori
Race:Kharajyr
Clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is:I am not.
What affinity of magic are you skilled in?I am not skilled in any magic, I simply wish to be, if I had to chose it would be fire.
Nation or city of residency:Petrus (I want to leave, everyone hates my race.)
Address if applicable:Abbey Rode, plot 11A
Objective; what is it you wish to obtain from joining the guild?:I wish to be a great magic user, and show others that I am not just a peasant, I am Ravnek Vatori, a magic user!
Lists key achievements, skills, traits and experience you have encountered in your life.

I joined the petrus guard, but they are really racist if you're not a human or elf. (Warden Rank)

I'm good at getting information out of people.

I wish to be trained in magic.