The Dark Brotherhood

fatwampa

What your in game name?

That will be evident when I tell you what it is, in-game.

Our new headquarters is 80% finshed so hold on for a litle bit please and here are some updated pictures iv installed in the Base, take a look

Added two rooms

2gt9erq.png

First room(like a sleepin room)With loads of beds

k3k84k.png

Second room(like a sleepin room)With loads of beds

2vla80h.png

Soon there will be a basement and when thats done, the base is ready and you can move in.

Designer:CaliMkali

If anyone wants to help please do!

I have a job, from yours truly, but not necessarily a difficult one. First person to contact me about it will get it. (accepted villain app required)

Name ((MC)): Jexdane

Name ((IG)): Cael-Que

Race: Wood Elf

Villain app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/12577-re-posted-adv-villain-application-for-cael-que/

Combat experience: Sadly, I have no references on this server, but I can fight well, easily taking out two players that wanted revenge on me on an old server, and sniping at people during a pvp raid on the Blocktopia server.

Past military experience: Assuming you mean the military on THIS server, none

Preferred weapon: Bow, I'm a wood elf, what do you expect?

Are you wanted in any countries?: Not right now, I'm a clean slate.

Why do you want to join?: The idea of a military bores me, I'd rather add some spice to my Lord of the Craft experience. The Black Hand seems too.....official...if that's the word I'm looking for.

Would you consider joining our soon to be created sorcerers league?:I have no interest in sorcery.

Would consider being a spy?: If required, sure, why not.

Any other comments: I've actually talked to someone named Fatwampa about this guild, not sure if him remembering me gets me any bonus points. In all truthfulness, I just started. I can't really find my way around, and I don't have an item to my name (well...I have an apple I suppose). I'll make my own bow to start out, and if you wish, I'll train more before becoming accepted. Just uh, if that's the case, let me train near the guild meeting place. I've been getting lost easily.....

Name ((MC)): Jexdane

Name ((IG)): Cael-Que

Race: Wood Elf

Villain app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/12577-re-posted-adv-villain-application-for-cael-que/

Combat experience: Sadly, I have no references on this server, but I can fight well, easily taking out two players that wanted revenge on me on an old server, and sniping at people during a pvp raid on the Blocktopia server.

Past military experience: Assuming you mean the military on THIS server, none

Preferred weapon: Bow, I'm a wood elf, what do you expect?

Are you wanted in any countries?: Not right now, I'm a clean slate.

Why do you want to join?: The idea of a military bores me, I'd rather add some spice to my Lord of the Craft experience. The Black Hand seems too.....official...if that's the word I'm looking for.

Would you consider joining our soon to be created sorcerers league?:I have no interest in sorcery.

Would consider being a spy?: If required, sure, why not.

Any other comments: I've actually talked to someone named Fatwampa about this guild, not sure if him remembering me gets me any bonus points. In all truthfulness, I just started. I can't really find my way around, and I don't have an item to my name (well...I have an apple I suppose). I'll make my own bow to start out, and if you wish, I'll train more before becoming accepted. Just uh, if that's the case, let me train near the guild meeting place. I've been getting lost easily.....

Accepted. HOWEVER, the next week seems to be a designated server-wide grind-fest, so get some training in while it's acceptable. You will be contacted in game later.

OOC: I guess I should say something to clear up any and all confusion (well, at least mostly). As of now we are stat grinding. This means we are getting to acceptable levels in certain skills in order to be competent in the not too distant future.

Any questions you may have regarding any of that can be directed to either me or Alex_Pan.

Name ((MC)): wulfensteine

Name ((IG)):wulfensteine

Race: human

Villain app link (I would like it if you had one): I will aplly for one soon

Combat experience: a fair amount but could be improved

Past military experience:Vigilante

Preferred weapon: bow/TnT

Are you wanted in any countries?:no

Why do you want to join?:to put my skills to use with others like me

Would you consider joining our soon to be created sorcerers league?:no I don’t think so

Would consider being a spy?: depends who for

Any other comments: I like tnt and using it .

Name ((MC)): wulfensteine

Name ((IG)):wulfensteine

Race: human

Villain app link (I would like it if you had one): I will aplly for one soon

Combat experience: a fair amount but could be improved

Past military experience:Vigilante

Preferred weapon: bow/TnT

Are you wanted in any countries?:no

Why do you want to join?:to put my skills to use with others like me

Would you consider joining our soon to be created sorcerers league?:no I don’t think so

Would consider being a spy?: depends who for

Any other comments: I like tnt and using it .

TNT is disabled on this server, and an accepted villain application is a requirement.

P.S. fatwampa, I need to pm you but the forum message system is down. Get on Teamspeak or something.

When you say contacting me ingame, what does that mean? I mean..do I have to be on to be contacted?

No just go to Alras to our HQ and you will be fine but keep updated on the new HQ

Good news, am back in the guild to kick some butt, it toke sometime to think about it but i choose this.