Pigmen Lore

Jistuma

Pigmen

Pigman_5.jpg

Origins
Pigmen’s origins are a simple story, and to gather the origin of the pigman, first you need to know the origin of the Zombie Pigmen.
Zombie Pigmen are creations of Iblees, cursed and corrupted pigs which become bipedal, and ability to wield weapons. Their main purpose was the easy method to create them, all the Undead had to do to create Zombie Pigmen was breed pigs. Armies of mostly mindless and beast like warriors could this way be created. When not commanded by the undead forces the zombie pigmen were mostly neutral, and only when one was attacked did the others rush to it’s aid.
Pigman result from the uncorruption of zombie pigmen by means of holy magic. Trying to reverse the effects of the powers of the dark lord, removes their zombification, but they remain bipedal and gain a bit of sentience.

Appearance
They look like pigs that walk upwards like men. They range from 4’6 to 5’4 in height. Their hands have gained fingers, yet not fully developed, delicate controlled of something is hard for them.

Pros
They Oink more realistically.

Cons
They Oink more realistically.

Don’ts
They don’t have harder skin.
They don’t have extra strength.
They don't do magic.

Somewhere, Meta begins screaming in horror....

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

And this is why we eat kosher meat says every rabbi ever

Uuh...bortu? Wat happened to that.

Somewhere, Meta begins screaming in horror....

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

^^ Yeah, what happened to that?

^^ Yeah, what happened to that?

Bortu means dwarf, is this a joke about dwarves? Or do you mean Bohra, the Boarmen?

Bortu means dwarf, is this a joke about dwarves? Or do you mean Bohra, the Boarmen?

The Nether was originally a tundra-like realm, uncorrupted by Iblees. It was inhabited by nomadic natives, who would wander, hunt, and merely survive in this forgotten realm, these were the pigmen(had another name, can't remember it right now). Whenever Iblees was banished in the beginning days of Aegis, he released his anger and full power on this realm, slaying the beings within, melting it's ice and snow, corrupting it's very core. Whenever his fury subsided, all that was left were the bodies of the natives, the nether itself was covered in fire, magma, and the elements within corrupted being recognition. The taint so heavily placed, where even the strongest mortal would succumb to it's drain within minutes of stepping forth.

Whenever the Undead were granted residence in this realm, and shielded from it's taint by Iblees' lifeforce powering them, he raised the corpses of it's denizens, bringing about the zombie pigmen and ghoulish monsters summoned by the Undead as their mindless vanguard.

-That's the general gist of how they were made, it was written in the undead's original necronomiconioninshon as a history of the nether and it's inhabitants. I've briefed it up a little for the sake of the post.

Please don't. We don't need to explain every non immersive and childish aspect of minecraft with lore.

I demand this be removed. I did not give you permission to use my selfie. I demand this be taken down and Jistuma banned.

Fun read

Guest Fireheart_

*blinks "Uhhh........"           Oh gawd q.q

I agree w/ Moogle. Pigmen are just a part of the game and don't need any explanation about why they are on the server.

Allen's iteration provides a more serious and logical view to pigmen in LoTC. It also suggests a common relation (not by blood) between Bohra and the Nether's native pigfolk in a way where they both dominated an icy plane, but in the end were decimated by a darker, merciless divine power which ended up shackling them with unholy servitude under the dark entities in question.

Yea sorry that's what I meant.

And allen has it, there is already lore. #itsanundeadthing

The Nether was originally a tundra-like realm, uncorrupted by Iblees. It was inhabited by nomadic natives, who would wander, hunt, and merely survive in this forgotten realm, these were the pigmen(had another name, can't remember it right now). Whenever Iblees was banished in the beginning days of Aegis, he released his anger and full power on this realm, slaying the beings within, melting it's ice and snow, corrupting it's very core. Whenever his fury subsided, all that was left were the bodies of the natives, the nether itself was covered in fire, magma, and the elements within corrupted being recognition. The taint so heavily placed, where even the strongest mortal would succumb to it's drain within minutes of stepping forth.

Whenever the Undead were granted residence in this realm, and shielded from it's taint by Iblees' lifeforce powering them, he raised the corpses of it's denizens, bringing about the zombie pigmen and ghoulish monsters summoned by the Undead as their mindless vanguard.

-That's the general gist of how they were made, it was written in the undead's original necronomiconioninshon as a history of the nether and it's inhabitants. I've briefed it up a little for the sake of the post.

Could you send the necronomiconioninshon to the LMs please? Thank you.

And so, if the lore is as you say, then a quick fix can be done to this one and simply be, the zombie pigmen appear as your post states, and the normal pigmen would appear as my post states, holy magic to uncorrupt them.

Please don't. We don't need to explain every non immersive and childish aspect of minecraft with lore.

It's lore for players to be able to play pigmen Moggle. I made it short, quick to the point, and lore abiding to the LOTC universe.

I demand this be removed. I did not give you permission to use my selfie. I demand this be taken down and Jistuma banned.

Fun read

Oh F- Please don't ban me!

Yea sorry that's what I meant.

And allen has it, there is already lore. #itsanundeadthing

Bohra have a quite different lore than Pigmen it seems, though if Allen's lore is real, which it can very well be, then a comparison to the Bohra can be made, which would be interesting.

Just to say, this isn't lore on zombie pigmen, I based the zombie pigmen lore on the wiki page of them, this is lore on normal pigmen.