[Lore] The Ancestors (Dark Elf Lore)

Dakirennis

I'm up for it then, I'm fully up to +1ing this. +1

Sounds like a cool idea, +1

However there are some things that I think you should keep in mind when RPing this. 

1) Orcish shamans /can/ summon Krug but at the cost of their own life which is why it is an rp no-no, the same is true with Malin if an elven shaman wished to contact him.

2) But you can not contact Malin for another reason namely he is still alive, granted missing but still alive and thus not in the ancestral plane.

3) Sharmans can not contact those who are not in the ancestral plane, namely deceased Druids, Clerics, Ascended, Undead ect. most aenguldeamons send their followers to their own plane and it turn not in the ancestral plane.

That is the main feedback I have on this, And I hope it passes.

Right, of course.

Putting them in the plane of Aphoet the deamon of pride, seems rather fitting for dark elves. It will create more rp overall aswell, with orcs and dark elves sending prayers to the same plane.

Even though my Darkie is unlikely to pay much heed to this religion/philosophy/plane I'm very excited for this. It would be interesting to see the development of an Orc Shaman-like Dark Elf ancestor priesthood. I like that you're taking stylistic cues from Morrowind rather than the all too common Drow black-metal-underground-spider-cybering-palace aesthetic. Looking forward to seeing more of this, keep up the good work.

Apohet doesn't officially have a mortal-assigned aspect because he's unknown to mortals. As his OOC maker I'd say that if he a assigned aspects it would be faith and ambition, because all Spirits share in being mostly driven by ambition and seeking the mortals' faith.

What would be really super mega cool would be if the darkies started worshipping Spirits the same way Orcs do, as a whole.

Operation Proselytisation is a go.

It has not been confirmed whether or not Malin has died, to offer clarification to previous points.

Even though my Darkie is unlikely to pay much heed to this religion/philosophy/plane I'm very excited for this. It would be interesting to see the development of an Orc Shaman-like Dark Elf ancestor priesthood. I like that you're taking stylistic cues from Morrowind rather than the all too common Drow black-metal-underground-spider-cybering-palace aesthetic. Looking forward to seeing more of this, keep up the good work.

I told Dak that we need to take all our cards off of Drow. The only Drow quality that should really be kept is some darkies being chill underground and having white hair. We're working on getting out of caves but that'll be a long time since we've already invested much in the cave now. Ideally, I'd like a strange mushroom swamp and we recreate Balmora down to every building.

Balmorra? Hlaalu s'wit, why not Ald'ruhn?

Kidding. Good on you, this all looks to be shaping up very nicely.

Balmorra? Hlaalu s'wit, why not Ald'ruhn?

Kidding. Good on you, this all looks to be shaping up very nicely.

Hlaalu sucks imperial wiener, you're right.  Also Ald'ruhn cannot be made in square based minecraft.

It would be interesting to see the development of an Orc Shaman-like Dark Elf ancestor priesthood.

This may hopefully happen way down the line, it's something I'm working on in rp actually.

What would be really super mega cool would be if the darkies started worshipping Spirits the same way Orcs do, as a whole.

But this is something I'd like to see as well. I love that orcs and dark elves share this spiritual veneration for their ancestors. While we'll never get the to same level as the orcs, I'd love if we could at least get a fraction of that.

[Denied]

In the words of the grand Supremacy, we do not accept beliefs! However, if you want to believe this is all real within RP that's perfectly fine.