The Adherence Of Immortui

Sky

AMBJHrn.png

For one reason or another you find yourself writing a letter to the Adherence of Immortui in hopes to be among their members.

Please reply as if you are sending a letter, do not forget to leave your name and reason why you want to join us and in brackets after the note please leave both your minecraft account name and your skype name (if you want to PM me your skype instead that is fine.)

A small bird, seemingly made of ice arrives at Embermoor. The bird appears to be carrying a small letter, written in ornate handwriting reads...

Ice_Bird__by_AnbuShinobi.jpg

"You may call me Arayon, or Drakun. But none the less I wish to join the ranks of the Adherence. I must find the true purpose of life, to further the goals of the descendants. I believe the Adherence is currently doing so."

MC Name: Jax973

A snowy white owl perches atop a tree looking over the walls of Embermoor, before swooping down into the fortress, dropping a folded scroll from it's talons. When unfurled and read, it would say the following :

It ends in your blood.

A snowy white owl perches atop a tree looking over the walls of Embermoor, before swooping down into the fortress, dropping a folded scroll from it's talons. When unfurled and read, it would say the following :

It ends in your blood.

Haskal makes a face beneath his hood.  1377664827_HjNMr.gif

A Large bat approaches. It throws a letter down. "Welcome Magician. My name is Razor Blackwood. I came from a far island. I studied the Black Arts back at my homeland. I came here to learn more about it. I hope We will meet soon."

MC name: Balorien

Jax973

WBCl1ai.png

Added on Skype.

A crow with a small parchment tied to it's leg would find it's way to the Adherance.

"Dear Adherence of Immortui,

I have heard your call and I wish to join you. For to long I have wandered, pointlessly. I have grow tired of the same struggle, day in and out. It is time for change, I wish to pledge myself.

Yours respectively, Todd Jameine."

Mc name: matthew199876312

*A dove perches in plain sight, with a letter tied to its foot*

Dear, Adherence of Immortui

I have gained word of your organization, thus i wish to pledge my services. I have grown tired of the mundane work for which i am employed. I have traveled much in my years healing those who have either gotten the plague or have been hurt for other reasons. All the while i have never been thanked and have been taken for granted. I wish to give my life to a better cause and thus i feel this might be it.

Sincerely, Dr. Typhus

<skype- casey.short57,  username casey33

A crow with a small parchment tied to it's leg would find it's way to the Adherance.

"Dear Adherence of Immortui,

I have heard your call and I wish to join you. For to long I have wandered, pointlessly. I have grow tired of the same struggle, day in and out. It is time for change, I wish to pledge myself.

Yours respectively, Todd Jameine."

Mc name: matthew199876312

WBCl1ai.png

*A dove perches in plain sight, with a letter tied to its foot*

Dear, Adherence of Immortui

I have gained word of your organization, thus i wish to pledge my services. I have grown tired of the mundane work for which i am employed. I have traveled much in my years healing those who have either gotten the plague or have been hurt for other reasons. All the while i have never been thanked and have been taken for granted. I wish to give my life to a better cause and thus i feel this might be it.

Sincerely, Dr. Typhus

<skype- casey.short57,  username casey33

WBCl1ai.png

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.