~~The Eagle's Watch~~

Birdnerdy

*posters are hung in all places of note

~The Eagle's Watch~

vxuFPWB.png      

The bow. An efficient, yet often overlooked weapon. Elegant, but deadly.Dynamic, yet precise. Mastering it can take years, and it takes years more to apply it it in combat. We, the Eagle's Watch, can relate to the bow.We are efficient. We are dynamic. We are precise. We are Watchmen.

57A3pqn.png

~ Purpose~

The Eagle's Watch are a group of soldiers and hunters dedicated to the mastery of the bow as a weapon and the lifestyle of a ranger. Spending their time roaming among the wild northern forests, hunting beasts and exploring the landscape, a Watchman preserves the lifestyle of a common man while holding to the values of a military force. We hold no direct allegiance to any lord or kingdom, preferring to let our battles choose us. The Watch is currently garrisoned in the northern city of Nerezza.               

ci0cPTs.png

~Brief History~

The Eagle's Watch was originally planned as a small regiment in the Waldenian Military, the Order of the Black Eagle, but after the unfortunate demise of the Konigreich, the Watch's founding member, the elf Ecthallion, former member of the mighty Order, decided to take the fate of the small group into his own hands. He gathered a few surviving veterans of the Black Eagle, and thus the Eagle's Watch was born. By applying his knowledge of squadron-based military tactics, and knowledge of ranged combat, Ecthallion began developing new strategies and formation centered around bows. The Watch will incorporate these tactics into their hunts, battles, and other combat-related activities.                

~Rank Structure~

The Watch has a very simple ranking structure. It is as follows-                                                   

~Watch Captain~

The Watch Captain is the official head of the Watch. He organizes hunts, makes decisions regarding the Watch's actions, and has the final word on any important decisions.

~ Watch Lieutenant~

Watch Lieutenants are experienced members of the Watch who the Watch Captain has deemed fit for leadership. They are allowed to admit new members to the Watch, and take charge when the Watch Captain is not present or available. 

~Watchman~

Watchmen make up the majority of the Eagle's Watch. They are fully fledged members who have been accepted into the Watch and may participate in hunts, battles, and other activities organized by the Watch. Each Watchman is an important part of the force, a disciplined soldier, and an experienced bowman.

~ Recruitment~

The Eagle's Watch is now recruiting! Submit the form below, and the Watch Captain will evaluate your application and send a reply if you are deemed worthy of joining our ranks.                                                          

Current Members

Watch Captain: Ecthallion Att'riades

Watch Lieutenant: Gawain

Watchmen: Shea Volenduir, Eorden Greyhame. Garret Hearthstone, Algarath Blaxland, Favian Morest

((OOC

MC Name:

Skype: (PM it to me if you don't want it publicly displayed)

Timezone:

Are you good with MC bow mechanics?                                                                                                      ((IC

Name:

Have you had any military experience?:

Are you skilled with a bow?:

Why do you want to join the Watch?

Is there anything you'd like us to know?

((OOC Information.

This is a ranger guild. We will be doing lots of PVE, hunting, target practice, and exploring/adventuring. I have hooked up with some ETs and we'll be having hunting events as often as possible. Also, this is a group also based loosely military roleplay. We will develop formations and unique commands over time, but if you don't like that kind of thing, this guild isn't for you. Also, it is preferred if you are accurate with a bow, and not just ICly. We will be using them quite a lot, and if you aren't very accurate, and are not willing to brush up, you might be ejected from the guild, or not permitted on hunts. Hopefully this won't be a problem.

(( By the way, this guild is NOT a Waldenian loyalist group OR any way associated with the Black Eagle or Aestewald, due to their recent demise.

((Don't meta game that tho guys^))

((OOC

MC Name:Semihilyus

Skype: (PM it to me if you don't want it publicly displayed)alisemihc

Timezone:GMT +2

Are you good with MC bow mechanics?Kinda,                  

((IC

Name:Eorden Greyhame

Have you had any military experience?:Order of the Black Eagle

Are you skilled with a bow?:Aye

Why do you want to join the Watch? Being Ranger thats all.It is a family traidition

Is there anything you'd like us to know?Nae since i know you pretty well

Ecthallion reads over the application, noting the applicant's ideal resume. He pens a quick reply.

Accepted. Report to Nerezza to meet me in person and begin your career in the Watch.

((OOC

MC Name: awsomelotad123

Skype: (PM it to me if you don't want it publicly displayed) You have mine already.

Timezone: GMT+13

Are you good with MC bow mechanics? I like to think im good but I'm by no means the best.                                                                                                   ((IC

Name:Garret Hearthstone

Have you had any military experience?: As you know well i was a member of the Black Eagles.

Are you skilled with a bow?: Define skilled? I do however, have decent aim.

Why do you want to join the Watch? Because I've been itching for a decent reason to get my trusty bow out since my first days in the Eagles

Is there anything you'd like us to know? Not particularly

((OOC

MC Name: awsomelotad123

Skype: (PM it to me if you don't want it publicly displayed) You have mine already.

Timezone: GMT+13

Are you good with MC bow mechanics? I like to think im good but I'm by no means the best.                                                                                                   ((IC

Name:Garret Hearthstone

Have you had any military experience?: As you know well i was a member of the Black Eagles.

Are you skilled with a bow?: Define skilled? I do however, have decent aim.

Why do you want to join the Watch? Because I've been itching for a decent reason to get my trusty bow out since my first days in the Eagles

Is there anything you'd like us to know? Not particularly

Ecthallion sits in the main hall of the Volenduir Winery. Examining the application, he appears pleased by the applicant's history of service to the North. Taking out a quill and parchment, he sends a quick reply.

Accepted. Report to Nerezza or the Volenduir Winery to receive your uniform and begin your career in the Watch.

((OOC

MC Name: Alex_tkd

Skype: (PM it to me if you don't want it publicly displayed) Towle24

Timezone: GMT

Are you good with MC bow mechanics?    Yes                                                        

Name: Algarath Blaxland

Have you had any military experience?: Been with the company of the wolf and the falkoner order.

Are you skilled with a bow?: Very skilled

Why do you want to join the Watch? To hunt and be apart a family.

Is there anything you'd like us to know? My character is aligned with 2 other guilds this wont effect the eagle in anyway.

((OOC

MC Name: Alex_tkd

Skype: (PM it to me if you don't want it publicly displayed) Towle24

Timezone: GMT

Are you good with MC bow mechanics?    Yes                                                        

Name: Algarath Blaxland

Have you had any military experience?: Been with the company of the wolf and the falkoner order.

Are you skilled with a bow?: Very skilled

Why do you want to join the Watch? To hunt and be apart a family.

Is there anything you'd like us to know? My character is aligned with 2 other guilds this wont effect the eagle in anyway.

Ecthallion sits in the main hall of the Volenduir Winery, reading over the latest response to his advertisement. The applicant's military experience catches his eye, and he looks closer as he reads the names of the organizations the man was a part of. Both groups were respected and influential, which gave Ecthallion a boost of confidence regarding the man's military prowess.

Accepted. Report to Nerezza or the Volenduir Winery to receive your uniform and begin your career in the Watch.

((OOC

MC Name: Indus

Timezone: Eastern

Are you good with MC bow mechanics?: I'm not a bad shot, I practice regularly on SP

((IC

Name: Gawain of Raevir

Have you had any military experience?: No, I do not

Are you skilled with a bow?: I hunt on my own out here, so yes.

Why do you want to join the Watch?: I've spent too much time alone up in the North, best to band with other like-minded people who know how to hunt.

Is there anything you'd like us to know?: I've belonged to no guilds or armies, so my time would be solely dedicated to the Watch.

((OOC

MC Name: Indus

Timezone: Eastern

Are you good with MC bow mechanics?: I'm not a bad shot, I practice regularly on SP

((IC

Name: Gawain of Raevir

Have you had any military experience?: No, I do not

Are you skilled with a bow?: I hunt on my own out here, so yes.

Why do you want to join the Watch?: I've spent too much time alone up in the North, best to band with other like-minded people who know how to hunt.

Is there anything you'd like us to know?: I've belonged to no guilds or armies, so my time would be solely dedicated to the Watch.

Ecthallion sits in the living room of his small home in Arcton. As he reads over the latest edition of the Atheran Eye, quietly sipping some tea, a bird flies through his open window, depositing the latest response to his recruitment poster on the table. Setting aside his tea, he reads over the application. Grinning as when he reads of the applicants hunting experience, he pens a quick reply.

Accepted. Report to Nerezza or the Volenduir winery to receive your uniform and begin your career in the Watch.

(( Post will be redone completely soon. New Hunt/quest line post is on the way.

((OOC

MC Name:

Timezone:

Are you good with MC bow mechanics?                                                                                                      ((IC

Name: Thaddeus Blood

Have you had any military experience?: Overseer in the Petrus Watch.

Are you skilled with a bow?: Indeed, I can use one on horseback and I was a archer in the Petrus Watch. I like to make my own Bows as well as my arrows. I was also a Fletcher before I joined the Watch.

Why do you want to join the Watch? After the Petrus Watch, I have lived alone for too long. It seems fitting I get myself a new band of brothers.

Is there anything you'd like us to know? I have been in many battles so I am no stranger to the Bow.

((OOC

MC Name:

Timezone:

Name: Thaddeus Blood

Have you had any military experience?: Overseer in the Petrus Watch.

Are you skilled with a bow?: Indeed, I can use one on horseback and I was a archer in the Petrus Watch. I like to make my own Bows as well as my arrows. I was also a Fletcher before I joined the Watch.

Why do you want to join the Watch? After the Petrus Watch, I have lived alone for too long. It seems fitting I get myself a new band of brothers.

Is there anything you'd like us to know? I have been in many battles so I am no stranger to the Bow.

Ecthallion sits at his desk, reading over an ancient scroll detailing daemon activity in the North. His eyes fly over the parchment, taking in any information that might help the Watch in their quest. A raven flies through his open window, depositing a new application on top of the scroll. Reading it over carefully, he gives a nod of respect upon discovering that the man was an overseer in the Petrus Watch. He pens a quick reply.

Accepted. Report to Gwydir to receive your uniform and begin your career in the Watch.

(( Also, you forgot the OOC section of the app. The only important part is the Skype name, please PM it to me so that I can contact you. Thanks!