Siege Of Vaerhold

yopplwasupxxx

The Northern Commonwealth of Haense, underneath the Holy Kingdom of Oren, experienced victory on many fronts, establishing rightful human dominion over the lands. But amidst the chaotic battles against a variety of rogue imperialists, there was one exceptional faction. The hold of Nerrezza.

For long had the Commonwealth been friendly to them, tolerating the various provocations they made towards the Kingdom itself and its Northern Vassals beyond the Picatoris. The naive trust from the government to the sellsword Faolains was rewarded by betrayal. Under the influence of coin, the Faolains fought their own kin and blood on the side of the Dwedmar.

a28ad840e20807280a0830a258840d9c.png

The Commonwealth, God willing, would swallow the slight of the Faolains no longer, classifying the Faolains as a threat to civility in the North and as race traitors who deserve NO MERCY. The pounding sounds of war-drums came as a surprise to both the people of the Commonwealth and Nerrezza, but it was generally believed it was a justifiable choice.

The mercenary ways of the Faolains would be forcefully removed, their inbred greed for coin banished from rightful Orenian Lands. May they live among the Dwedmar, who are willing to pay for dishonorable support.

WARCLAIM

Type of Battle:

Pillage

Time & Date:

5PM EST, Saturday, March 14th

Attacking Forces:

The Northern Commonwealth + Allies

Defending Forces:

The Hold of Nerrezza + Allies

Location and Boundaries:

The Nerrezza plot in its entirety.

Terms of Victory:

Victory for attacking team:

Loot the hold for 1 hour

Victory for the defending team:

If the attackers are defeated, Nerrezza cannot be war-claimed for 1 month.

Rewards:

To be negotiated.

Rules:

Server rules

No team killing

No fake statuses

No returning to battle

No meta-gaming

Tnt enabled

No underground fort modifications prior to this post. All additional fortifications must be on ground level or above.

Starting now, no items may be moved from Vaerhold and its adjoining structures.

Vojakmen cheer at the siege going to reinforce

Arik Vanir spits at the mention of race traitors.

"literally disgusting."

((I feel like this will end up being pillage, but oh well...

Ronald cheers with his countrymen, "For Orenia!"

((Do mind Oren won the warclaim so they could easily detect dead Faolian characters/banner men either way after the battle by removing a mask or what ever else they were using to cover their identity.))

(I'm pretty sure it'd be hard to mistake Faolain bodies among dwarves anyhow for anything less than Faolain bodies, and since they're the only hold in the North the has been resisting our demands blatantly, and not helping us militarily in the first place, it'd be impossible to trust them. The finger of suspicion would lie on them. Also, I'm sure Faolain's have some characteristics that are undeniable, especially when you put in not just a token force, but a load of men. The rest of the north can account for their men. To put it simply: You're paying for what you did, trying to use a cheap trick to deny us the chance to make you pay. No matter what guise you hide under, we can easily pry it off you while you're rotting in piles.)

(( aside from the childish banter war claim is going ahead due to the faolains failure to join the commonwealth that has been the casus belli on prior northern factions that tried to be independent

(( aside from the childish banter war claim is going ahead due to the faolains failure to join the commonwealth that has been the casus belli on prior northern factions that tried to be independent

There has yet to be an answer from the region owner, which is Patu. In the great words of Snoop Dogg, just holllld up.

Cederick de Bolbec cheers at the news of a siege.

"We have known if there betrayal for over a year now, my brother and I came across their meeting with the Grand King inside of their own living areas, and it is time that we show them what happens when you betray your own kind, especially when you betray them to join some low end midgit faction, who prove evermore incapable to fight a battle, in which they survive upwards of five minutes."

"Glory to the Commonwealth! Glory to Orenia!"

((Actually I recall seeing Daren a Nerezzan on his char

Dunamis

"Betrayal? Because I rather fight for money than those who have tried to invade my lawn and even before the conflict between Aesterwald and Akovia? Or perhaps you're jealous of my fine castle? Otto wants my dark elf daughter, maybe this is all about her?"

((No, I will talk update here later when I can or PM those behind the post in Skype))

Karl gasps, the insult to Otto will not be accepted!

As the writer of the warclaim I can say the following:

1~, As stated by the Northshow Doctrine and all unified Northern people under the Commonwealth, we have a De Jure claim on the north in its entirety through valid RP that led us to this unification anyway.

2~, You have excessively robbed, harrassed and showed violent behavior to Commonwealth members. This was fun and fair RP, but there are consueqences.

3~, We asked you whether you would join, and you refused to side with us due to your Mercenary work. Mercenaries are a threat to Northern dominion, we don't want buyable arms at OUR BORDERS. We know that others can be as sneaky as Oren in that matter.

4~, You have been hostile to Oren in RP and did not fear showing it. Words leak out in RP pretty easily, I was told various things about you in RP that would already make me march at your gates.

Putting those 4 points together all I can say is, Patu, accept the RP consueqences that you currently face, or handle it diplomatically. It is pretty clear we are open to any turns in our Roleplay, we are not narrow-minded. But that's just my two cents.

Abel Godwin prepares his blade to stay some midget lovers!