[Complete]Praedium Land Auction.

Wrynn

Hello, as the last living member of the Praedium family, it has been opened to me that my landmass will no longer stay alight under my control.

I am auctioning both of the regions that House Praedium owns.

(n_lushvalley1 , n_lushvalley2)

Each plot will have a starting bid of

20,000 Mina

Both plots are very large and also connect to the main road, even touching the main road.

The auction will last 48 hours and includes everything upon the plot at time of purchase.

The Praedium family wishes you happy bidding!

If you are placing a bid, please state which region you are bidding on and how much your bid is worth.

-Pinocchio Praedium.

Jawn looks up to the Praedium mountain as he laughs "That is what happens when you overstep your boundaries. May this be a lesson to all." He would continue to say "Jacque is a disgrace, hopefully he is burning in the nether where he belongs."

Hu-din looks up and speaks a few simple words "Mi wull guv latz azh hundrud munaz fur da azh un a ruud tu da cuti uf pinkehz."

Percival looks at the notice, "Is this allowed? Letting traitors auction off plots? Traitors who are cannibals?

That land should belong to the Crown, not to the highest bidder."

Hu-din looks up and speaks a few simple words "Mi wull guv latz azh hundrud munaz fur da azh un a ruud tu da cuti uf pinkehz."

[!] OOCly Fjordin would wonder why the Uruk had said "cuti" instead of "goi"... silly Orcs... [!]

Meanwhile he'd stare up at the "great city" (really great plot) as he is ferried in his sickened and wounded state, grunting as a slur of blood is spat from his mouth.

"W'sh ay' 'ad a plot 'ike 'hat..."

"Seems that the Praediums have forgotten that the land is now under the control of the Vanirs..."

"This land is Orenian land, buying it will result in raids."

Trade Completed.