[✗] In Sickness Or In Health

ItsMyWorld66

Event Planners, MC Names: Anyone that wants to take up arms

Event Type: Global Event

Event Date: Whenever it would be fun

Factions/Nations effected by the event: Everyone!

Event Location: Everywhere!

Summary: * It had started with a sneeze....that turned into a cough. A simple cold was it....at first.

Soon enough it got hard to breathe.....vision started to darken around the edges at times.

Pain wracked our bodies soon enough...lungs burned and hacked with fluid. Stomach rebelled all food and nothing could be kept down...wasting away slowly to bones.

A Cold? No....this was a Plague. *

Concept Images/Screenshots

Other Information: When I first came to LOTC I was introduced to the World with a Plague, one of the first to get it and it was hellishly fun.

People mistrusted each other and the sick were treated like Lepers, but on the other hand multiple people came together to help the sick. There was RP World Wide and I thought it was a fun experiance.

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?: Very much so, not sure what kind of coding it would take like last time.

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?: Probably one or two 'Infected' to start it spreading.

Eh, I'm hesitant on a plague being introduced again. Take a look at the Fringe one for example. While it did provide roleplay at first, it then led to everyone bunkering up with their friends and not going out into the world. It left many areas lacking in roleplay and received a number of complaints from what I remember.

That's one of those Events where I personaly would say "Nope". The plague in the fringe provided little roleplay and annoyed mostly.

Depends mainly on how the plague is done and rped.

A plague can be fun if organized correctly and NOT forced on people.

eh no, the plague that was in the fringe was shoved down our throats and heavily annoying.

Moved to Denied Events.