Battle

Event Date:
Friday, June 27th

Factions/Nations effected by the event:
The province of the wood elves

Event Location:
Before the gate of Cerulin

Summary:

I had always based my character off of my username, so I wanted him to go out in a blaze of glory or come to the new land a champion of heroes.

Here is my proposal;

on the day before the move, Meleranion is found before a dragon in front of Cerulin.

He fights said dragon by tossing his sword and pelting some arrows into it's throat as it begins to blast it's flame, killing the Dragon, and also earning himself a dragonhide coat and a name worth knowing, but depending on the rolls...

He fights the dragon, misses most his shots, and is swallowed by the dragon, never to be seen again

Concept Images/Screenshots

2oBnWvr.jpg

YPMlnGN.jpg
Other Information:

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?:

Well, I would need a dragon, so yes

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?:

As I said, I need a dragon, so 1 actor

so you want an event where you fight a dragon and win for glory and riches?

ok

so you want an event where you fight a dragon and win for glory and riches?

ok

Not really riches,I never mentioned that, but  for glory, and a good name as my name was sort of spoiled and i'm known across the server as

'CAT FUCKER'

*facepalms*

Mel, the event team is not for people to have special glory deaths by request.

And as far as I know, dragon's arent handed out willy nilly, theres hardly ever any dragon events because their rare as **** from my understanding

Yes. I'd like to add that there are plenty more ways to regain honor, or a name. You don't have to slay a dragon, or kill a huge beast. There are plenty more noble ways to gain honor then kill ****.

But that's just me.

First, everybody is right with the whole dragons being rare as **** part. Second, Cat ****er isn't THAT bad of a name, it could be worse.

HAHAHA Your name is Cat Fucker? Just go slay an orc or protect a family to get a new one

King Viktor Carrion exclaimed loudly with glee as his courtier told him the good news: the dragon is dead! Alas, now Oren could rest once again. 

"I must have an audience with the brave man who slew the beast," Viktor ordered with a cheery yet authoritative tone. After the young man was brought before him, King Carrion had him drop to one knee. Wielding the mighty staff of Blundermore itself, Viktor tapped either shoulder of the boy. As he rose, Viktor spoke loudly to the adoring masses.

"You are now a brave knight of Oren. You shall have much land, and shall protect it with your life. You shall swear an oath to your King and Country. And, from here on out, you shall be known as..."

"SER CAT FUCKER OF THE RAT KINGDOM!" yelled the heralds. Everybody was excited! Ser Cat Fucker slew the dragon! Yay!

*facepalms*

And as far as I know, dragon's arent handed out willy nilly, theres hardly ever any dragon events because their rare as **** from my understanding

First, everybody is right with the whole dragons being rare as **** part. Second, Cat ****er isn't THAT bad of a name, it could be worse.

The lore reason we're leaving this continent of Athera is because of a metric fuckton of dragons are comning our way

HAHAHA Your name is Cat Fucker? Just go slay an orc or protect a family to get a new one

It's not that simple *facepalm

*facepalms*

The reason we are leaving Athera is due to dragons, and if all goes to plan it wont be a glory death. It will be glory period.

King Viktor Carrion exclaimed loudly with glee as his courtier told him the good news: the dragon is dead! Alas, now Oren could rest once again. 

"I must have an audience with the brave man who slew the beast," Viktor ordered with a cheery yet authoritative tone. After the young man was brought before him, King Carrion had him drop to one knee. Wielding the mighty staff of Blundermore itself, Viktor tapped either shoulder of the boy. As he rose, Viktor spoke loudly to the adoring masses.

"You are now a brave knight of Oren. You shall have much land, and shall protect it with your life. You shall swear an oath to your King and Country. And, from here on out, you shall be known as..."

"SER CAT FUCKER!" yelled the heralds. Everybody was excited! Ser Cat Fucker slew the dragon! Yay!

Thank you, thank you, I am sir cat fucker XD

But in all seriousness I cant do **** to get rid of it

...did you heck a cat?

Certainly possible, but not in this context. You may organize a dragon-hunting event for a group of yours, and if a sum of you (and yourself) survive, your character may take up a vow to continue hunting the specific dragon in question - allowing for both group and personal character development. There could be a series of events or a plotline that focuses on actually finding this nemesis beast, as well as understanding its nature - its name, its lair, any legends written about it, etcetera. This may lead your character and his group to the dragon for a final confrontation, ending in either unlikely, wounded victory or complete decimation.

Dragonslaying is supposed to be a process - an uncertain journey. Considering the event of killing a dragon is practically historic based on the legendary nature of the dragonkin, and slayed dragons in the past are not abundant as per the fact they are essentially super apex predators, the mere notion that one could die in a single event does their lore no honor.

Besides, there aren't any dragons since Aegis or the Fringe. The only thing anyone fights these days are the commonly corrupted 'Drakes', which are rather small & the extremely rare (to a point one needs admin perms to even suggest one existing) humanoid shape changers the 'Drakkar'.

Btw, I've killed a total of 6 Dragons and I'm still known as Paragon, Kjell Ireheart, he whose children are sired from sheep. Or in layman' terms, the Sheep Shagger. Nothing is changing your nickname, good luck.