This just shows how dumb the restrictions on dragons are. You have to write lore for a creature which is essentially a dragon in order to have them played on the server. I hope people realise that they are pretty much the same creature and having to go through this process is ridiculous. This server has too much paper work and not enough fun now.

No one wants to do dragon attacks because no one wants to mess with dragon lore or allow people to kill dragons willy nilly. If dragons currently fill the niche that my wyrms do, then why aren't they being used?

You answer your own question before asking it here.

Raptorious and Googlesearch have a strong point on the ET being scared of diminishing the impact of dragons/the admins having such a tight ringfence on them so much that the things pretty much never get used: the all but extinct Dragaar are somehow more common. I think a lot of this confusion stems from dragons being tied up in the dragaar lore: nobody knows what's going on with them, nobody wants to touch them and nobody can because they're ringfenced, and everyone who can touch them goes for the more in-depth Dragaar instead.

In fact, for the sake of clarity (as there's a lot of confusion) I'd actually remove the dragons themselves from dragonkin lore, leaving that as just Dragaar, Drakaar and the daemon shenanigans. Then I'd put the feral dragons into this lore as the most powerful species (but still needing approval from the top to use.)

ET gets to do dragon attacks and the higher-ups can do their daemon-related magical events with dragaar without treading on each other's toes.

tl;dr: Dragonkin isn't using dragons, just dragaar and daemons. Give them to Raptorious or at least take the ring fence off.

I think a more of a process is necessary for dragon events and no one's really into setting up a small eventline for the sake of slaying one target. I don't think the idea should be "there needs to be more dragons so we can kill them", it should be "we need less restrictions so dragons can be made into a better event resource". 

+1

I like the idea of more dragons and stuff

pssst teach me how to write lore well

Sorry for the delay, two members including myself have been absent and further discussion is required regarding this piece. Expect an answer within the coming days; dependent upon if Kalenz makes a short return. 

This lore has been [Accepted] .. somewhat, these following points have been decided upon;

- Wyvern's and Pygmy dragons are accepted. However basilisks and hydras are not, reasoning listed below;

1) Basilisks unfortunately are already accepted lore here. Most likely a mistake, however they're an already present concept.

2) Hydra's are pretty darn powerful. Infact-- They could most likely rival that of a dragon with their.. several heads.

- Dragur's influence is removed entirely.

Looking back at the Dragur lore it has some contradictions, these currently do not exactly fit within such and thus we're forced to remove his creation of them.

I'll place this within quotes atop the post whilst also making minor changes highligting certain factors, it'd also be useful if you could fill out the application for the two accepted concepts here. 

tumblr_n615byFixJ1ttrogro1_500.gif