Esgäleth's extravagant Profile

Trinn

zZJD7nR-Q7VjDVva3sBOy0CFarJrGDecWe5oJWiR

Esgäleth “Aleth” Vynatis

Essa2.png

(( P-Please don't take my art q-q))

Outdated Profile

Appearance

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ A willowy Mali'aheral stands before you at the average height of 6'2 - poised and prim. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 

Esgäleth bears the traits one would expect a pure Mali'aheral would have - with her gleaming silver hair and cobalt blue eyes. 

When not wearing a petulant scowl or a mocking smirk, her face is rather soft and pleasant. And whilst that's a rare occurrence to see outside of her city, she does often choose to wear an idle or tranquil expression when left alone to her thoughts. 

However, due to recent events - she's grown rather quiet and reserved. It's more often that you find her sighing and lost in her thoughts than smirking as she watches the day goes by. Her face is often sullen or having a hint of irritation - her temper growing short. She likes to press her lips in a thin line, often her 'idle' expression making her look like she was critically judging them. 

Being a Mali'aheral, she was born with a rather fragile body. She wasn't extremely thin, really - perhaps willowy would suit her better. However with her recent practice of magic, the state of her body might change due to the consequences. At the current moment she's decent enough, with a body that is fragile - but  not overly so that one can simply tap her and she'd fall.

Her silver hair is often loose on her back - or tied in a pony tail depending on the vast varieties of dresses her chooses to wear. Whilst she has great love for being neat and proper - her hair is a sensitive subject for her. Due to recent events, it was shaved off; and at the current moment it barely reaches past her shoulders.  The gleaming silver hair is now back to it's former glory, reaching the middle of her back. Her intricate dresses often match what hairstyles she chooses to wear; the more delicate and fancy dresses would be accompanied with a more elaborate and complex hairstyle. 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  "Esgaleth simpers, glancing back with amusement dancing in her eyes." Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 

F4SBAWBLqRzTHB-OzXadr9uGPlCUVTHbzID6jljc

Personality

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  All the things listed below would be her thoughts in general. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 

~ Talking to filthy impures ~

"Be my llir!"

"Impures? Why ever would I want to befriend an impure? And it looks absolutely filthy... better avoid it - I'd rather not risk an infection of any sorts!"

"Karin'ayla. . .?"

"Well, let's say that one is foolish enough to approach me - what would you expect me to do? I'd rather not be falling into another argument with a silly impure over a tedious matter.(Impures simply cannot be fixed. Mentally impures, perhaps... definitely not the mix breeds.) What would I do, however? I'd simply state my opinion plain and clear and attempt to avoid the abomination at all cost. Unless it was beneficial. . ."

"Look at that 'aheral! She's probably awfully rude."

"So an impure dared to call me rude, I see. Well, perhaps it's just jealous of my pure traits - after all, it is an abomination. Look at that combination - silver hair with dark skin? The horror! How hypocritical as well..."

~ Talking to Inferiors ~

"Be my llir!"

"In all honesty, by now I would have definitely marked this one as suspicious. Filthy inferiors wanting to be my llir? Pah, I am aware of the reputation a pure Mali'aheral holds outside of the city. . . would this one be beneficial? Hrmph! It looks absolutely filthy in those rags. Even so, most of the inferiors are filthy by nature. . .perhaps I should try conversing."

"Karin'ayla. . .?"

"Oh look, a proper Elven greeting. Perhaps we have some hope in this one. Well, we can look past the fact that it was a rather simplistic greeting. I wonder if this one has anything beneficial to say. . ."

"Look at that 'aheral! She's probably awfully rude."

"Oh be quiet, you hypocritical inferior. Perhaps your inferior mind cannot grasp the fact that you're being rude right now - thus you're being a silly inferior hypocrite. Furthermore, judging me before even talking to me? Well! Two can play at that game. You're an awfully smelly, hideous, idiotic, inferior, ignorant, pe-" 

That interview was cut short due to excessive insults.

~ Talking to proper Mali'aheral ~

"Be my llir!"

Aw, that is quite adorable. However, what does this Mali'thill want, I wonder. Even so, engaging them in a pleasant conversation should be worthwhile. Even if it's not, I would at least have been granted a peaceful relaxation time. Oh yes, yes - Tea would be lovely...I must definitely inquire about their purity first, however. Though being polite is an absolute must!"

"Karin'ayla. . .?" 

"Ooh, a fellow Mali'aheral. I do wonder if they're a fellow pure. It would be wonderful is that is so. I must engage them in a proper conversation - tea must be had and proper spot should be chosen. Perhaps this one shall bring me news and tales benefitial. Ooh, perhaps we can converse about the recent gossips in Elcihi... Or even per-"

That Interview was cut short due to over-load of dreams and what ifs

"Look at that 'aheral! Are you an impure?"

"What? d-did that fellow Mali'aheral call me impure? Was it the dress? The hair?

Sweet Larihei, did some inferior spread lies about me?

Oh dear, I must correct this mistake. Keep calm, as always - control your emotion and show logical and rational thinking. It's the key, of course. Perhaps dazzle this one with some things that only a pure would know. How dare they accuse me? . . .uh. . . "

~ Other ~ 

Positive traits:

• Gentle, choosing her words over violence. (Well, she is aware of her rather weak body)

• Loyal to few - though she considers this more weakness than a blessing.

• A cheerful, merry ‘aheral. She often has a positive mood and a merry smile. She does frown often at inferiors, however - and this would be saved for perhaps the company of her own race.

• Conscientious, even if it doesn’t work out. Most of the time.

+ / - Aesthetic, Vain.

+/- Mealymouthed

+/- Stubborn. Overly so...

• Too soft, Gullible. She rarely says no to those she knows.

• Prideful. Overly prideful, having a hard time apologizing to ‘impures’

• A Naive fool. She’s terrible with being social, often saying things without much thought.

• Though she is knowledgeable in terms of information and such - she’s hardly capable of applying them- properly in dire and dangerous situations.

• Prim. Usually about the hair and clothing. . .and tea manners.

~ Further Details ~

Flaws in Detail:

Evasive and cowardly instinct:

Esgaleth has the tendency to shy away from troubles. If placed in a situation where she fears for her safety - her mind, though educated and logical - will be quite useless as it will try to guide her through what she deems the most 'safe' or 'comfortable' pass. She often ignores the warnings that should have been obvious (for example, if she is simply going too far.) and attempt to simply defend herself by shielding them off. This is usually through the use of harsh words or evasive excuses. 

Carelessness, pride, and Naivety. 

Esgaleth, though observant when she chooses to be - is often switched to a careless side of herself. Often she will simply dismiss a situation or action without much thought - or even talk without much thought, offering her words freely. Her pride hinders her from apologizing or backing out - which will, in most cases, lead her farther into trouble than originally planned. As well as this, her naivety (caused mostly by her carelessness) will often 'force' her to do something without ever thinking that it could, perhaps, be misunderstood. 

Positive Traits Detail:

A Merry, stubbornly loyal , gentle 'aheral.

Esgaleth is frail, one cannot deny that. However so - she favours gentleness and soft touches in contrast to violence. (Do note that this does not include gentleness in words). Her merry attitude, though something she masks from those outside of Elcihi, is accompanied with her grins and smiles; favouring the beauty of the world rather than the dark. (Alas, with the recent happenings; She has grown reserved and sensitive, more often will you see her staring in reverie with a solemn frown - than see her smile to herself.)

She, as well as this, is stubbornly loyal to her goals and causes - viewing them in a brighter light, often disregarding the safety of others and herself. Though this can be seen as a flaw - it's more positive than negative, to me. (The currently, very sleepy puppet-master of this 'aheral) Her stubbornly loyal attitude plays a grande part in her personality - being the part of her that caused the chaos and happenings in her life, even if it's never always pleasant. 

Lifestyle

Religion: None (?)

Due to the fact that she refuses to worship beings that are so 'unpredictable' and 'chaotic'- the worshiping of 'gods' is now a simple laughing matter to her. These higher level beings are 'unpredictable' - and worshiping them would be a waste of time, in her opinion ; as they will continue to do as they please. She finds that worshiping things that you cannot directly see or hear, or converse with is foolish. (Due to another incident, she is frankly quite afraid to mention this outside of her city.)

Morals: Questionable. 

She highly believes in purity - however, let us set that aside. (As such traits is quite common in a pure Mali'aheral.) Her morals are that good and evil are simply terms that are dependent on perspective, and that her actions can simply be judged, truly, by herself. However, due to her wild and curious nature - often she puts progress in front of health.

People she hates:

Lots of them. Impures. Inferiors.  Take your pick.

People she tolerates:

People that do not question her about purity at first meeting. A good conversing partner. 

People she likes:

Her lliran, obviously. Most Mali'aheral. Those she had known for a long time and has a positive opinion of. The obvious.

29b0b5280ea91520b77535f404710b00.png

[Updated: 10/11/2015]

New Profile:

zZJD7nR-Q7VjDVva3sBOy0CFarJrGDecWe5oJWiREsgäleth “Aleth” Vynatis

Esgaleth.jpg

[ DEAD ]

~ *Index * ~

“Fair is foul, and Foul is Fair.”

• Appearance: “Blessed be the silver graced on my head.” p.2

• Personality : “Good actions are with reason.” p. 3

• Quirks        :  “My eyes narrow in order to spot the amount of logic you have.” p.4

• Other          :  Impure. Dirty. Ooh, pretty dress.” p..5

• Portraits      

F4SBAWBLqRzTHB-OzXadr9uGPlCUVTHbzID6jljcPage 1

Page 2

F4SBAWBLqRzTHB-OzXadr9uGPlCUVTHbzID6jljc~ * Appearance * ~

“A happy person has an appearance they love.”

ALETH2.png

[! She stands with a stiff posture, her expression seems to be of one in reverie !]

Head: Her expression is of one trapped in a reverie - clouded, reserved and absent. Her thin nose is pointed, similar to her high cheekbones and arched brows. Her birth hair is in between the colour silver or white - tumbling over her shoulders and framing her pale face;  kept away from her weary, cobalt blue eyes. However, due to a nasty trick played on by Riondil, she is now a blonde.

[! Most evident trait: Petulant frown or mocking smirks. !]

Body: She has a body on the border of painfully thin - hidden by her harshly-judged elegant and intricate dresses, which can most likely be of a dull or pastel coloured silk. Her hands is thin yet precise, moving with purpose through her years of cooking and painting - long, with nails well kept but grown. She stands at the average height (For a Helf) of 6’2, moving with seemingly effortless grace - her chin often tilted slightly back in arrogance as she towers over most.

Page 3

~ * Personality * ~

“Would you find it offensive if I said that your face is truly hideous?”

Aleths.png

Lliran: A cheeky, mischievous Mali’aheral with an odd sense of humour. Her demeanor would seem to shift completely when alone in the company of her lliran - the reserved, stiffness replaced by a languid and almost immature Mali. She offers little secrecy to them, having trouble hiding things - her smiles more soft and sincere and her scowls jesting or mocking.

Neutral: A reserved, but obviously amused Mali’aheral who takes joy in being a stubborn and difficult conversing partner. She holds her tongue well enough, though the occasional jabs and insults do pass through. She can be awkward to most, as she seems to be absent and trapped in her own thoughts.

Filthy:  She often tries to hide the venom in her words, but most often fails. She will attempt to insult them at the slightest possibility - though these insults come with true malice and venom, rather than a jest or a mock. She would rather avoid them, having a cruel tongue towards such people.

Page 4

~ *Quirks * ~

Vynatis.png

{<<<<<<<<<<<<< 0  Vynatis 0>>>>>>>>>>>>>}

Ears: Her most obvious and recently started habit is twitching her ears. She usually does so when frustrated or irritated - and she has a habit of flicking it when it does twitch.

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall: A vain Mali’aheral, she has the habit of touching her hair and making sure that it is in it’s proper place. As well as this, straightening her clothes or dusting things that does not even seem to have the slightest bit of dust on it.

Dancing: Her steps and movements are often fluid, though they would often take a more playful gait as she walks - sometimes as if she was playing a game with herself.

Bet on, Bet on!: Getting carried away with something, she accepts many stupid bets or challanges.

Stubborn Racist: Will always, always try to question an ‘aheral she sees outside of the city about their purity.

Achoo: Likes to wrinkle, scrunch, or sniffle with her nose even though Healthy.

Page 5

VI67R92tHpQ0BjpK11al5YfztKbPCwv7wsVjAanUF4SBAWBLqRzTHB-OzXadr9uGPlCUVTHbzID6jljc

~ * Other * ~

“Karin’ayla, lliran. What brings you here?”

Religion: None. She doesn’t Believe in worshipping, apparently she finds it illogical to worship something she can barely understand or predict.

Favourite things:

• Flower type: Artemisia Ludoviciana

• Tea: Herbal Tea.

• Food: Pastries.

• Hobbies: Painting, Reading, Cooking, Sighing, Playing around.

~ *Portraits * ~

[[Drawings by Me <3]]

Vala1.png

G8PbDF6Eh7iANiXVnJOMjHYqlB_pSWl1Y7r4GU9E

Ele2.png

YxiXCy7oMQbIrr8fqiFFKA66Ksw5UMC2AosU6zMt

[[Art done by others]]

C4-kxOmKUmyylljdKRiCdh4BOeEYoctPYJ9AY-O2

uXOMkegBv1-fC80ThWPFwDl84WNbumbDk2feeBeW

Edited by Trinny

Very, very well done!

"Be my llir!"

"Impures? Why ever would I want to befriend an impure? And it looks absolutely filthy... better avoid it - I'd rather not risk an infection of any sorts!"

Still waiting to be noticed by senpai ):

Classic Aleth.

"Be my llir!"

Still waiting to be noticed by senpai ):

I hear nothing but the wind. 

Oh... and Danke to all the other comments q-q 

Still your favorite Impure :^)

No. No. Shush. Don't taint me!

It's already begun.

Aenor working his spoopy impure magic on you.

tumblr_nu9x3dVRAD1uwjp15o1_400.gif

latest?cb=20130326000356

I'm still tolerable as Calius so... yay! I think...

tumblr_nd2e4ihKNU1u0bx9po1_500.gif

(( I'm joking. You're all adorable inferiors <3))

Edited by Trinny

you high elves need jesus

"Who is this Jesus?" - Esgaleth, October 25th 2015.