[Racial Lore] Olog

SaltAlt

I'm going to keep this simple and brief, this is only an idea but I think it would help balance some things out. I think that the Ologs should be a little slower than the average movement speed, they're big and clumsy so their movements should show it. This would balance pvp out greatly since they have higher health and the pvp buff. I'm not asking for a huge slow down but maybe have them only move 90%-80% to the average speed. I don't really know how this would be done but I figure it would be as easy as the jump boost for Kah. Thank you for your time and I hope you consider this.

So this is made for PVP mechanic, they already have cons. Don't need more. Thanks. 

Reasonable change, seeing they have the damage and health buff, a small nerf will make sense

Elves should have a debuff where they can't log in if they have missing eyes, or red eyes, or eye-patches, red hair, ninja outfits, katanas, hoods, are "incredibly handsome", "incredibly built but still as agile as a normal Elf", have dead parents that were killed by Orcs, or more than one child.

That should help them RP the curse properly.

Just now, Smaw said:

red hair

c6bda00f318a642cfc015d97fa9e8b8a.png

This hurts me... auch smaw...

Ologs already have a huge trade off that they are literally retarded. They can barely speak and as a result can't achieve much outside of combat.

20 minutes ago, Smaw said:

Elves should have a debuff where they can't log in if they have missing eyes, or red eyes, or eye-patches, red hair, ninja outfits, katanas, hoods, are "incredibly handsome", "incredibly built but still as agile as a normal Elf", have dead parents that were killed by Orcs, or more than one child.

>redhair

> from racial lore post: Though it is usually a shade of dark red, wood elves are often also born as brunettes.

smaw u hypocrite stick to defending orcs and their lore

also missing eyes happens when you play with pointy sticks

tho the rest of it is accurate tbh

on serious note u have to actually prove why they should get debuffed in speed. what effect will this have on PvP? how bad does them having 100% speed actually impact PvP on top of other stuff? Without actual logics and numbers you just come off as salty because you have already complained about Orcs PvPing you.

Ologs are essentially sentient giant laborers with mental retardation. No reason to nerf them when they already are relatively harmless unless provoked, and tbh if your character is wise enough to provoke a towering mountain of muscle and fat then that's on you. Too easy to avoid combat with ogres, no real reason to nerf them.

6 minutes ago, TeaLulu said:

>redhair

> from racial lore post: Though it is usually a shade of dark red, wood elves are often also born as brunettes.

smaw u hypocrite stick to defending orcs and their lore

also missing eyes happens when you play with pointy sticks

tho the rest of it is accurate tbh

on serious note u have to actually prove why they should get debuffed in speed. what effect will this have on PvP? how bad does them having 100% speed actually impact PvP on top of other stuff? Without actual logics and numbers you just come off as salty because you have already complained about Orcs PvPing you.

That one was more of a reference to High Elves. There are far too many.

6 minutes ago, Smaw said:

That one was more of a reference to High Elves. There are far too many.

oh well yea in that case i agree with you, whatever happened to the racial distinction the High Elves insisted on having when they first formed?

but this isn't about elves! 

So long as Ologs are, well, properly roleplaying the fact they are Ologs, I don't see any reason for a de-buff on speed. That will have really negligent impact on PvP. It also doesn't make sense in a roleplay way, because they're big giant hulking piles of BUFF MUSCLES. They're used for manual labor in the Uzg most of the time, these guys are ripped. Why would they be slow at all?

1 hour ago, TeaLulu said:

They're used for manual labor in the Uzg most of the time, these guys are ripped. Why would they be slow at all?

A lot of weabs who have never done exercise in their lives assume that people with a lot of muscle mass are automatically slow.

Tbh. They are fair these are pretty fair can't exactly deny that.

I think Ologs are honestly already fairly balanced, no point in adding more weaknesses to being one.

1 hour ago, Smaw said:

I agree with this