To all the Orenian Ladies out there

Cornivore

You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest and most loving heart I have ever known in my whole existence. You have my one and only gaze, So it would a pleasure if you would be mine -Uther Grimlee

It would be written out to fair maidens all across the isles of Axios, they would know if they are worthy

Nemir burns the note.  "Bah!"

Rina gazes at the note as she facepalms. "What the actual ****...?!"

The young, (Former Lady Crast/Holembecke), Brawm smiled upon the letter. Her face enlightened and swooned at the troubling flirtation she had read. "Awh, what a darling lil' sh*t." She glanced to one of five of her brothers to hand him the parchment for his taking. 

Alistar, being fairer than any lady would naturally receive one. He laughs heartily "What an odd man."

Dawn looks down at the letter. Starts bushing out laughing unable to stop herself.

Aife looks down at the letter. Balls it all and throw it to the ground. 

Just now, Sorairo said:

Dawn looks down at the letter. Starts bushing out laughing unable to stop herself.

Aife looks down at the letter. Balls it all and throw it to the ground. 

Growls "it wasnt for you, you poo skin."

Katherine de Savoie read the fine penmanship and places the letter down only to burst into laughter. Holding her sides she couldn't help herself as it died down into a fit of giggles and ends with a sigh. "A fine jester this person should be, a very fine jester at that."  Wiping away a tear she gives the letter to a maid who swoons over and walks away with her head shaking.

Cookie blinked for some reason receiving this note

"The hell. For one, I'm not an Orner. Two, I'm Engaged. Three. WHO THE **** IS THIS?"

Taliah stares down at the note and shrugs "Guess I could throw this in the fire."

8 minutes ago, MarinaEmily said:

Charlotte Sophia and her ladies eye each other with odd looks on their faces.

A marriage is arranged for Charlotte

Sylvestre blushes and waves his oriental fan.