Moby_Derp

A crude parchment hung on a wooden post, which seemed to be an advertisement.

~Gukdan's Spirit shop~

I am here to offer my skills as a smith, and a shaman. I have decided to use my shamanism to create items of great proportion that only the worthy men and women can buy from me.

The sorts of things you could ask for all depend on the spirit you wish to use in the item, if you are in the dark about Spirits, then here's the list.

A list of names and their meanings were scribbled underneath: https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/112681-the-spirits/

Where you can find me

I will more often than not, be roaming around Sutica, if you wish to ask of my services then you should attempt to find me there.

The price you should expect

Most items will cost about 600-1000 minas, with some possibly going to 300, depending on it's 'enchantment'

What I look like

A less than perfect drawing was scribbled on the page, but it wasn't half bad.

eda41c4de31f857858a929771aeabd65.png

P.S, Don't get too crazy with the 'enchantment' requests.

High Shaman Shagarath of Yar approves of this initiative, to further empower Gentharuz' reighn

He also agrees on the pricing as any Grand Spirit Smith with a conscience knows that one should never sell ones best. The items sold here are mere trinkets compared to the True Power Gentharuz can grant us.

"What about trinkets from the spirit of love?" Asks an old man "Oh wait, no... The wood elves bought all of those."